Great story.. Keep it going...

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:23 PM   #126
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Very very good. Can't wait for more

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #127
FLCL

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

Chapter 26

I turned to Brittany, "What can I to that will make you delete the picture?"

Brittany ran to the hallway closet and came back with a tennis ball. "I saw this in there earlier. I'm going to throw this out into the back yard and you're going to crawl out and bring it back in your mouth like a dog."

Sarah and Rachel giggled and squealed excitedly. I asked Brittany, "Will you let me put on any clothes for this?"

Brittany's response was predictable, "Of course not silly! Dog's don't wear clothes!"

I live in a housing development. While my back yard is not visible from the street, it is plainly visible from any of my neighbors' back yards, either from one of the adjacent houses or one of the houses on the next street behind my house. I was frightened that I would get caught, but it was after midnight at this point and I didn't think any of my neighbors would be outside at this hour. In any case, I would rather do this than risk Brittany showing that picture to someone.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Yay!" Brittany led the rest of us to the sliding glass door that opens to my back yard. She opened the door and took a couple steps outside. I got down on my hands and knees and waited just inside the door, peeking out but with my body out of view from the back yard.

Brittany turned around and saw me waiting there. "Come here boy! Come here! Do you wanna play fetch?" Brittany coaxed, waving the ball in the air.

"Go ahead and throw it," I said.

"Hey, dogs can't talk!" Brittany responded.

I felt a sharp pain on my ass. Rachel slapped me and commanded, "Outside!"

I crawled out onto the back patio and stopped next to Brittany. The hard bricks hurt my knees as I crawled. When I got into position I stared out into the back yard, waiting for Brittany to throw the ball.

"That's a good boy," praised Brittany as she patted my head. Then she said, "Go get it!" as she launched the tennis ball as hard as she could.

I was surprised at how far she could throw. The ball actually landed on the property line between my yard and our neighbors' behind us. It continued to roll and ended up about fifteen feet into their yard.

I crawled off the patio into the grass. It felt good to be off of the bricks, but once I was in the grass, I started to feel very exposed. Most of the houses looked like everyone was asleep, but one house diagonal to ours still had a lot of lights on.

As I got halfway to the property line, I started to hear voices. It sounded like people were on a late night stroll on the street I was crawling towards. And sure enough, between the houses I could see a man and a woman walking. I started to crawl slower and lower to the ground as I watched them. Luckily, they didn't see me and within a few seconds they were out of view behind another house.

Once they were out of sight, I started to crawl quickly again. When I was about five feet from the ball, I saw someone walk through the lighted house that I was now only about forty yards from. I laid down flat on the grass and froze in place. I watched as a man walked up to his glass door and stared out.

He wasn't looking in my direction, but if I had moved it surely would have got his attention. I waited there with my dick pressed into the grass and stared at the man, praying for him to turn away from the window. I was worried that he would see the girls in my house and try to figure out what they were looking at.

I started to think about what would happen if he did see me. Obviously, I would jump up and run back to the house. I hoped that he was the kind of guy who would laugh it off and not the kind of guy who would call the police.

Before anything like that could happen, I heard a woman's voice say something within the house and the man turned and walked away. I sprung back up onto my hands and knees and crawled as quickly as I could to the tennis ball.

Picking up the tennis ball with my mouth was much harder than I expected it to be. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and forced my face down into the ground. I kept my lips pressed against the ball and tried to create some suction to keep it in place. The tennis ball was wedged between my teeth and kept my mouth to stay open all the way. It was pretty painful. I was worried that my jaw might become dislocated.

Once I thought the ball was secure, I turned around and started crawling back to the house. I was crawling much slower than I had on the way out because I was afraid to jostle the tennis ball loose. I glanced around nervously and thought about how much more embarrassing it would be to get caught this way than if I were simply streaking.

When I got about ten feet across our property line, I noticed that the girls had closed the sliding glass door. Then I saw Sarah reach past the edge of the door and suddenly the flood light that lit up our entire back yard came on. I was so surprised by the light that my body tried to gasp, but with the ball in my mouth my gasp turned into a cough and sent the tennis ball flying.

I quickly crawled to the tennis ball and tried to force it into my mouth again. This time the ball was wet with my saliva and I was fully illuminated. I felt so much more exposed this time than I had the first time. I imagined one of my neighbors looking outside to see an ass and balls sticking up out of our lighted yard.

Once I got the ball back in my mouth, I crawled as quickly as I could to the door. I was given a painful reminder of what brick feels like against bare knees as I scrambled across the patio. I reached up and yanked on the handle of the sliding glass door. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been surprised to find that it was locked.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:47 PM   #128
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent additions and keeping it fresh.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #129
jana-sissy

thanks for the story! amazing
jana-sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #130
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Fantastic update! Truly a great story and I hope it continues

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #131
The Sly Fox

Yay! I missed this story. Keep up the good work!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #132
jsmith69

This story is brilliant!

Likes: Spanking, Pain (Mild to Moderate), Bondage, CBT, Punishment.
Dislikes (NOT Limits): Anal, Extreme Pain and Toothpaste.
Limits: Scat, Piss, Public, Family, Friends, Pics, Videos, Animals.

PM Tasks:
PM me 'Edge' and I will edge for you
PM me 'Gag' and I will gag myself with my boxers for 15 mins
PM me 'Eat' and I'll eat my cum

My cock size is verified here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70796
jsmith69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #133
Hound

Best story on this site! Loving it

My Punishments.

My PM dares.PM me NUDE and I will be naked for as long as you tell me to be
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #134
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

keep it up! you cant stop now!!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #135
ASlaveKindaGuy

Love this story. Please don't leave it

Limits: Forever, Other People, Camera, Diaper, Poo, Piss, Chastity

19/Male/Slave/Straight I'll be almost anybody's slave. PM me useful info about yourself.

I have clothes pins, lace thongs, bras, blindfold, gag, dildos, ice, shower/bath, dice, coins
ASlaveKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk