Old 07-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #92
Long_john

Default wow

Amazing Simply amazing
Long_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #93
erick92
Distinguished Member

More! I need more! I really, really, really, REALLY hope it is out soon! Did I mention I really hope it is out soon?!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:31 AM   #94
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Wow... I'm truely honoured by all your praise for this story - in fact my head is getting a bit big now, so you'd better ease up ;o)
Actually, only joking - I love it. It is especially nice to recieve the comments from new members.

I've had a couple of requests to repost this story on other story sites. After careful consideration, I've decided to decline these requests for the timebeing. I discovered getdare.com by accident, but was glad that I did as the stories on here were original and generally well written. The site layout is good, and the members are all very friendly. Therefore this story will remain exclusive to getdare.com until at least 2009, so get your friends to visit the site, sign up and have fun !!

Anyway, enough political banter... onto the bit you've been waiting for...

PART XVI

Even after Claire and Sarah had stopped licking Bex and Jo’s slits, it was quite some time until their orgasms subsided.
After having the combination of ice cold lollies and warm tongues inside them, both Bex and Jo really needed to go to the toilet. I realised that I too needed to go, as I had not gone since before the game started. However as they sat up to go, Ed stopped them.
“Just where do you think that you’re going ?”, he asked them.
“We really need to go to the bathroom.” Bex replied.
“I don’t think so – I’m sure you can hold it in for a little whilst,” said Ed, “as we’ve got to repay Claire and Sarah for making you so hot and sweaty.”

Ed then ordered both Claire and Sarah to lay on their backs where the other two girls were laying moments before.
“This time,” Ed explained, “I’ll team up with Bex, and Steve will team up with Jo. Both teams will work together to make their ‘victim’ have as many orgasms as they can.”
There was no discussion as to who would get each victim. Instead, Ed just knelt down next to Claire, followed by Bex. This left me and Jo with my sister, Sarah.
Despite all the previous events of this evening, I was still uncomfortable with touching my sister. The fact that this was such a taboo played on my mind, but it also made it so much more exciting.
I exchanged glances with my sister, from which I detected that she had similar feelings – both the fact that this was wrong, but that it really turned her on.
Jo must have noticed us looking at each other and, as if to ‘help’ our situation, she moved round and positioned herself above my sister’s head. Then, very slowly and carefully, lowered herself, planting her pussy right on my sister’s face.
Ed noticed this, and simply said, “Damn, girl – how much licking do you need ?”
Jo just smiled back at Ed as my sister’s tongue obviously went to work again. Whether it was intended as such or not, it did help with my predicament. With my sister’s face now disappeared between Jo’s crotch, I was now looking only at a beautiful girls body – the fact it belonged to my sister now seemed distant.
Jo leaned forward slightly, and began massaging and rubbing my sister’s breasts, whilst I started running my fingers over her thighs and tummy.
My fingers drew imaginary circles around her belly button, then slowly I ran them down, over her freshly shaved pubic area and along her slit.
By now, my sister was really wet down there, and I easily slid my middle finger between her pussy lips. Slowly I pushed further in, past my knuckle and soon my whole finger was inside her.
I moved my digit in a circular motion, exploring her soft vaginal walls. As I explored, Sarah began breathing heavily. I felt a nubbin at the top of her vagina, which prompted a reaction as I stroked it. Slowly I began sliding my finger in and out of her, causing the breathing to become more rapid.
After a few minutes of exploring, I removed my finger, causing my sister to arch her back. She couldn’t move too much, as her face was still wedged under Jo.
I reinserted two fingers this time, and again began sliding them in and out. Juices were flowing out of her gap every time I pulled my fingers out, dripping down onto my quilt.
Glancing across, I saw that Ed was busy licking Claire’s nipples, whilst Bex’s tongue was busy at Claire’s pussy lips.
Claire was also writhing in ecstasy as these two were working on her.

Looking back at my sister and Jo, they both had sweat dripping off them. Jo was experiencing yet another orgasm, and I could see juices running down my sister’s chin.
“Use… your… tongue…” gasped Jo. I thought that she was talking to my sister, but that seemed illogical as, from Jo’s reaction, she was already doing a great job at that.
“Use….. your….. tongue……” repeated Jo. I then realised that this was directed at me. Without even hesitating, I removed my fingers from my sisters slit, and lowered my face to her opening.
As I got closer, I noticed my sister’s aroma, and this turned me on even more – if that was possible.
I started licking the juices from around her pussy, then slid my tongue along her slit. My mouth filled with her distinct taste, which was totally different from the other girl juice I had experienced earlier in the night.
Then, much to my sister’s surprise, I darted my tongue deep inside her pussy. I heard a noise originating from her face, but as it was still buried deep inside Jo’s legs, it was difficult to distinguish what it was meant to be. However, as my tongue moved in and out of her pussy, I could feel the walls of her passage contracting, almost pleading with my tongue to stay in there.
I lost all track of time as I pleasured my sister with my tongue. Occasionally I felt my sister’s hands hold the back of my head, and push my face hard onto her crack. Her body throbbed, pulsed and writhed with each orgasm that she had, and her sweat dripped from her body.

The next thing that I was aware of was the sound of clapping. I pulled myself away from my sister’s body and looked up. It took a few seconds to adjust myself to the light, but as I did I was horrified. Bex was still working on Claire, but Ed was now standing, watching us.
Had he just been watching, I wouldn’t have minded, but in his hand he was holding his mobile phone. It was not just any mobile phone, but one with a video capture utility, and it was pointing directly at us. He had already filmed Bex and Claire together, but now he was zooming in on me, Jo and my sister.
Jo also noticed, and screamed as she jumped up and tried to find cover.
Of course, now that my sister was free – although still experiencing orgasms, she looked over, giving Ed the perfect picture of us both.

“This could come in VERY handy later…” he laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:30 PM   #95
legoguy314
Account Banned

congratulations, you just made me cum, this is the most amazing story ever. awesome job

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:45 PM   #96
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

wow I like how you ended that part, leaving us in suspense wondering what Ed will do. Great story, +rep for u!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #97
erick92
Distinguished Member

That part was awesome. I can't get enough of this story!

23/M/USA
Old 08-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #98
wakiiiiiiie

nice dude such a good story can't wait for next part
wakiiiiiiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:57 AM   #99
::..Alice..::

Send a message via MSN to ::..Alice..::

excellent <3
btw, can we get a time check?
i'm really wondering how long all of that took

-Twilight
::..Alice..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:30 AM   #100
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hello again... and sorry to keep you all waiting for so long for the next installment. I've had a lot of comments and feedback since the last part, including my first negative one ! This came as quite a shock, as the reader was deeply offended by this story, saying that this was describing statutory rape and abuse. I would like to stress that this is FICTION.. i.e. not true / made up. I would also like to stress that I, in no way, condone any acts against another person that would result in physical or psychological harm - in real life I even object to name calling !
If I wrote a crime story or a novel about a murder or serial killer, would that make me one, or would I be condoning it ? Of course not.

Anyway, enough mumblings.... other than to say, if you are easily offended, please do not read this story... (although if you're already this far into it, it's probably a bit late to say that ;o) )

PART XVII

“You bastard !” I yelled at Ed. “You can’t take photo’s – that’s an unwritten rule… everyone knows that.”
The girls agreed, and backed me up – although my sister was in too much of a daze to argue much.
“I wasn’t taking photos… it was video… and I guess that I’m the one making all the rules now !” Ed replied, smirking. “Besides, it was you who tried to trick me into this game in the first place.”
“I was made to…” I replied, “but you seemed quite willing !”, I continued, trying to put in a good argument.
“Whatever…” Ed retorted.
“What else do you want us to do ?” Claire asked. “We’ve already been willing slaves up to now.”
“Ah yes, but it’s nearly midnight and the game is due to end. I’d like to carry this on another time. Also, now I have FIVE willing slaves, don’t I Steve ?” Ed looked at me as he said this.
“Delete the fucking video !” I snarled back at him, trying to sound a lot harder than I actually was. I also lunged from my present position between my sisters legs towards him. He took a step back out of the way.
“That might not be a good idea. I may accidentally send this video to someone if you try that again. So, have I got five willing slaves then ?”
I resigned myself to my fate – I had already been a slave once tonight, and after being in control for a whilst (albeit Ed was still the one in control, but I felt as though I had power), I was now back as a humble slave.
“Fine,” I agreed. “But if you show that video to anyone, I’ll…”
“You’ll what ?” Ed asked, somewhat bemused. I realised that I didn’t actually have any leverage at all. I had no blackmail material on Ed, and not even any juicy gossip that could prove useful. Ed was also stronger than I was, so the threat of physical violence was out of the question.
When I didn’t answer, Ed just smiled a victors smile.

“Oh, I’ve just realised that we haven’t sung ‘Happy Birthday’ to you yet, Sarah.” Ed said, sounding very friendly again. “I’ll be right back… don’t go anywhere…” he said as he disappeared into the kitchen.
A few moments later he was back with the cake that my mum had been preparing earlier today. Unfortunately, due to the bad news and the fact that she had to rush off, the cake was unfinished and was just a plain chocolate sponge.
“Damn… it’s not iced yet.” Ed said. “Oh well, no worried, I’m sure that Stevie-Boy and I can do that for you, and I’m sure that you girls wouldn’t mind ‘giving us a hand’ ?” he continued, laughing at his own bad joke.
He put the cake down on the coffee table and stood in front of it. He motioned for me to stand opposite him.
“Ok, two girls on each of us, and you’re going to pump lots of ‘icing’ onto the cake.” Ed instructed.
Sarah and Bex stood next to Ed, and immediately began pumping his cock. Jo and Claire came and stood next to me. Jo started masturbating me, whilst Claire began massaging my balls.
Even though both Ed and I had cum numerous times this evening, it wasn’t too long before we had both shot a fresh load of warm, sticky cum over the top of the sponge cake.
Ed then made us continuously sing “Happy Birthday” to my sister, whilst he went and got a kitchen knife, and cut the entire cake into five large slices.
After the third or fourth time of singing the repetitive song to my sister, we were allowed to stop.
“Ok, eat up… but just one slice each.” Ed joked.
Each of us battled to try and get the slice with the least amount of cum on, but Ed had anticipated this and had spread the cum roughly evenly over the top of the cake.
Also each slice was a similar size, so there was not much of an escape.
We each took a slice and ate it. A couple of the girls ate small pieces at a time, trying to get more of the chocolate sponge than the cum glazing.
I decided to get it out of the way as quickly and painlessly as I could, so I took large bites. It actually didn’t taste too bad – my mum had fortunately used vast amounts of cocoa and chocolate chips which overpowered the salty cum taste.
Ed stood smiling, watching us until every last piece of cake had been consumed.

There were just five minutes left until midnight now, and that would officially mark the end of the game – however due to the recent developments I was unsure what would actually happen…

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #101
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow, awesome twist! Gah, I hate how you make us wait in suspence!

23/M/USA
Old 08-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #102
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

nice addition! i can already see that this is far from over.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #103
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

U should publish this one day
Old 08-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #104
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

This story is amazing! I have been engrossed and unable to leave! Keep it coming!
Odiefrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #105
truthdevil

Hiya everyone, I'm new here.

After reading this story, I just wanted to thank you for writing it. It's awesome. I've read quite a few on the site but think this is the best. Hope to be reading some more soon installments of this, and hopefully writing a couple myself. Sorry to be using your thread to introduce myself but by the looks of it, quite a lot of people seem to be checking here everyday for updates.

Keep writing!
truthdevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk