Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #151
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Who is next to have roles set about when they can orgasm. If you want me to control how you orgasm as well just ask.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #152
alwaysbound

1. How long you want the rules to last: until the end of November
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 6
4. Whether you want a pass card: Yes, please!

Denied by Girls until 21/12/2017 at 1:01am UTC+2

Loves: Bondage, Orgasms, Anal, Orgasm Control
Dislikes: Pain, Spanking, Wedgies
Limits: Public, Face Pics, Permanent, Illegal, Scat, Piss
alwaysbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 04:20 AM   #153
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbound View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: until the end of November
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 6
4. Whether you want a pass card: Yes, please!
You can have just 4 orgasm opportunities per week until the end of November. You may only try for an orgasm on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 12:30pm and 2pm and 7pm to 8:30pm.

On each occasion when you want to cum you must first of all be naked except for socks on, even if you are not at home. You must then edge for 15 minutes and roll a dice. 1 or a 6 means you can cum, 2 or a 5 means edge for 15 minutes and roll again, a 3 means you ruin the orgasm and a 4 means stop edging and get dressed as it's no cum for you wait until the next time slot.

You get 2 pass cards entitling you to one orgasm each at any time. To use the pass card you must first of all strip naked and send me a pic and then all the time you are masturbating you must also be fingering your ass until you cum.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-06-2017, 03:47 PM   #154
Dom_or_Sub
Account Banned

Smile sounds like fun

I like this and would like to give it a shot .

1. How long you want the rules to last: around 1 and a half

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: I would like to have like a 5

4.Whether you want a pass card: No pass card
Dom_or_Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:52 AM   #155
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom_or_Sub View Post
I like this and would like to give it a shot .

1. How long you want the rules to last: around 1 and a half

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: I would like to have like a 5

4.Whether you want a pass card: No pass card
Well now it looks like someone may be confused. Are they a Dom or a Sub and they want it for 1 and a half, but is that hours, days, weeks or maybe years?

Well as they chose a 5 let's assume it's around one and a half months and say this now applies until the end of 2017.

So between now and January 1st 2018 you are allowed 3 orgasms per week. You may only orgasm on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

On Tuesday and Thursday you may orgasm between 6am and 8am and 6pm and 8pm. At 8am or 8pm if you have not yet had your orgasm then sorry stop masturbating and wait for your next slot.

On Saturday you may orgasm between 11am and 1pm but you must eat everything you produce or between 11pm and 1 am but you must have your hands behind your back and cannot use them to orgasm.

You get 1 pass card per week allowing a single orgasm at any time. But let's see how well you can be submissive hehe. To use that pass card you must send me a picture of a naked part of your body each time. Each picture must be different, e.g. with or without cum, different angles, different body parts such as dick, feet, ass etc. and the first one must be a dick pic. You do not have to wait for a response to the picture but if the picture displeases me you lose the pass card for the following week.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #156
KittyNeeds

This sounds fun!

1: 4 weeks
2: female
3: harshness of 8
4: yes pass card please!
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:22 AM   #157
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyNeeds View Post
This sounds fun!

1: 4 weeks
2: female
3: harshness of 8
4: yes pass card please!
Wow the little Kitty roars in with an 8 as her first request. Very impressive

For the next 4 weeks you are limited to 1 orgasm every 6 days. Roll a dice and that is when you can have your first orgasm. You must then wait 6 days until your next one and so on. If you wait more than 6 days then it is 6 days from the date of that orgasm.

On your orgasm days you may orgasm either between 6am -7am, 12:30pm-1:30pm and 7pm-8pm.

You get 2 free pass cards allowing one orgasm each at any time. To use a pass card you must first strip naked, put 2 clothes pins on each nipple and on your pussy then put sand paper under your ass as you sit down. You now have to do the same number of sit-ups as minutes you want to masturbate for. If you take longer than the time you exercised for you have to do the extra sit-ups afterwards but using 4 pins not 2 and also with the vibrator inserted on full power to make you squirm.

You can also earn one extra pass card. You say you like pain, dice games discreet public and pics are a soft limit (I won't share unless you ask). So let's make it fun and a challenge for you.

To earn that extra pass card you start the day by rolling a dice which says how many pictures you have to take. Now you must go commando all day but put a strip of duck take across your pubes. You must now take one picture of that duck tape above your pussy in a different location for each number rolled on the dice. At each location write the type of location on the tape, e.g. shop, college, etc. When you get home take one last picture which shows everywhere you have been with your duck tape reminder strip. Now tear it off and you win the pass card.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #158
Marcopenemama

1. How long you want the rules to last? 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are? Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 5
4. Whether you want a pass card? Yes please
Marcopenemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:13 PM   #159
anal_slave 18

1. How long you want the rules to last / lets say January 1st
2. Which sex you are / male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating / 8 in terms of harshness
4. Whether you want a pass card / yes (a way to earn a few more would be appreciated)
anal_slave 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:22 PM   #160
miniuzi

All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
2. Which sex you are
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
4. Whether you want a pass card

1. Until my birthday November 24th.
2. Male
3. Since it's such a small amount of time I'll go with a 9!
4. Sure I'll do a pass card.

TeamViewer info : [email protected]
Password butterm1lk
PIN : 1933
miniuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:26 PM   #161
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

Till end of November
Male
7 difficult
Pass card up to u

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:06 AM   #162
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcopenemama View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last? 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are? Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 5
4. Whether you want a pass card? Yes please
A 5 gives you 3 orgasms per week. Your orgasm days are
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday (oops I guess that means your in denial for a couple of days).

Your orgasm times are decided by 2 dice. Roll them the day before an orgasm day. The score is the hour during which you can orgasm based on a 12 hour clock, so a score of 3 is 3:00-3:59 am and 3:00-3:59pm

You may orgasm more than once on a day or during the same time slot but each one uses up one of your 3 per week.

You get one pass card per week, but I see you like exposing yourself on kik strip, kik get excited etc. So to earn your first pass card you must post on my Bigus Dickus thread and get 3 people to rate you. Send me a kik pic and I will be one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323745

For your second pass card you must participate in my home alone hot potato. Your line must include providing pic proof and edging or masturbating to climax. I hope nobody "booms" on you.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=311286&page=9

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-08-2017, 05:28 AM   #163
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anal_slave 18 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last / lets say January 1st
2. Which sex you are / male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating / 8 in terms of harshness
4. Whether you want a pass card / yes (a way to earn a few more would be appreciated)
Controlling you to level 8 will be my pleasure lol

Between now and January 1st 2018 you are allowed 10 orgasms in total. That means less than one every 5 days! However before starting this dare you must cum in an ice tray and make 3 cum ice cubes for later, top up with a bit of water if necessary but some cum in each.

Your orgasm days are a Monday or Thursday between 6 and 7:30 am or pm and on Saturday between 3pm and 5pm. However if you choose a Saturday you must first strip naked, blindfold yourself and fuck your ass for 10 minutes, then remove the blindfold and you can have your orgasm as you wish.

You are entitled to three pass cards enabling you to orgasm once per card at any time. However to use a pass card you must edge 3 times and then cum in your underwear which you then have to wear until your next orgasm day.

I will let you earn 3 extra pass cards. The following must be done in order so no choosing just the one or more you like.

First pass card - Strip naked and get hard. Now send a picture on kik to three people including me asking for permission to cum. If any single person agrees you may orgasm but you must then send a video of it to all three people

Second pass card - You made some cum ice cubes. In order to earn your second pass card you must melt one cum cube in your ass and drop the other two in a drink which you consume somewhere public, e.g. at home in the family living room, in a clear water bottle whilst walking etc. You must send a report of how this went and pics of the cum cubes

Third pass card - you seem to love anal and have given out a2m dares to others so its your turn. Insert a butt plug or object into your ass and fuck your ass whilst edging for 10 minutes. Now you may have your pass card orgasm whilst pretending to give the object which was in your ass a blowjob

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-08-2017, 05:33 AM   #164
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniuzi View Post
All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
2. Which sex you are
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
4. Whether you want a pass card

1. Until my birthday November 24th.
2. Male
3. Since it's such a small amount of time I'll go with a 9!
4. Sure I'll do a pass card.
That's just over 2 weeks so you get 3 orgasms. But the last orgasm must be on the 24th November. As it is your birthday you may orgasm more than once but the first one must be either on your face or you must eat it.

That leaves 2 orgasms between now and then. Orgasm days are Sunday 4pm -5pm and Fridays 6am-7am or 6pm-7pm

You get 1 pass card allowing a single orgasm at any time. However to use the pass card as you like edging and this is a 9 you have to edge 9 times first and then send me pic proof.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-08-2017, 05:43 AM   #165
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatboy View Post
Till end of November
Male
7 difficult
Pass card up to u
About 3 weeks means 6 orgasms.

Your orgasm days are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Your time slots are 10am-11am and 8pm to 9pm. However to use the daytime time slots you must be completely naked. So if you want a wank at works strip off first but I suggest you do it in a cubicle hehe

You get 2 pass cards allowing one orgasm each at any time. For the first one you must go sissy by wearing girl's panties. You must orgasm in them, send me pic proof and then wear them for the rest of the day

The second pass card allows you to orgasm but it must be in a hidden public place, which is in your underwear in a shop changing rooms again with pic proof

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, masturbation control, orgasm control