Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 09-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #1
boysubmissive

Default My journey to slavery.

Hello everyone,

Here l will keep you updated on my travel becoming a slave to an older UK Master... As some of you may know l recently posted an ad on getdare seeking for a Master..
Thank God my prayers was answered. I got a massage from the most powerful Master l have ever came across...
He is powerful, l some times fear of Him. But he is inside my head.. All the time..
He knows what l want.. What l need.. Even before me knowing..
I was so eager.. I was hooked right from the beginning.
He slowly guides me.. Molding me.. Molding my will..
Here l need to tell you something.. I haven't cum for ten days... So l was really horny by then.
I was like. "Am l doing this" and yet l couldn't get enough.
After a short conversation Master revealed that he has all his slaves sign a slave contract..I begged to read this.. He was reluctant.. But.. After a while.. He sent it to me.. My first reaction was... Oooo this is serious.. Dead serious.. But l was rock hard instantly.
It basically covers every aspect of a slaves life.I wanted this. I needed this..
Master then wanted to inspect his property. But on certain conditions. I needed to hold a piece of paper with the current date... But my eagerness to please.. Got the best of me... I did provided the pics requested (front and back) but without holding the paper per Masters instructions.
That was a big mistake... Master was righteous to allow me to retake them.

I literally was allover Him.. I couldn't get enough of Him.
I am inexperienced.. So.. Without a doubt.. I made a ton of mistakes.. Biggest one.. Talk too much.. Without listening to my Master.
I spent entire day rock hard.. Without touching the cock...
I will keep you updated here.. With everything happening..
Please feel free to comment. Master will love that.. He says l need to learn from others too.. Not just him. Please comment.. I need your help.

Below follows my ad post so you don't have to look for it.

Thanks for keeping me company on my journey to slavery.

25/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello,

Let me share some things about me. I am tall well built nice ass and six inches cock l am looking for someone to control and humiliate me long term on Skype. I can provide pics through Skype and videos of tasks given too. But l need to be honest with you. I still live with my parents so we need to work around this.

Likes. Humiliation, degradation, orgasm control called names ruined orgasms. Control is a big turn on for me along with younger masters.

Dislikes scat blood and anything illegal and no body modification.

Looking for long term preferably but this will come if we both feel we are connected.

Ps. My Skype name is slavefmaster
boysubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:01 PM   #2
boysubmissive

Yesterday l had my first cam session with my older UK Master. I informed Him that there was a strong chance to have home on my own.
I was thinking of this all day long.. Minutes just couldn't pass quickly enough.
Finally l reached home.. True l was alone. And then.. He said call me... I was like.. "God this is it. It's really happening"
I was on my knees.. To show my respect to Him. Then l heard him for the first time. Perfect English accent. Classy.. Really mature. Really experienced voice. I could clearly realize that.
He ordered me to show my body from all angles. On my knees.. I did a 360 circle... I was blushing...
He then ordered me to play with my nipples.. Hurt them.. For his amusement.. I did as ordered.. It wasn't painful at first. But he kept pushing.. Demanding to pinch harder.. Which l of course did..
I started to get vocal.. Let myself go.. I was in real pain.. Little did l know..
My Master ordered me to edge.. Which l did happily... I was told not to cum without permission.. I was so horny.. But.. I was about to become the hornier slave..
I was forced to stop and start numerous times.. Each time.. Way more difficult to hold my cum.. Each time.. More perfect than before.. Master told me..."Do you wish to leave? Be a free man.. And cum as much as you want? " my answer of course was No Master. I needed this.. More than anything.. I craved to be treated like this.. He was inside my head.. He knew what I was needing.. Before me...
In the end.. I was a total mess.. Begging to be let to ruin an orgasm.. Begging to orgasm.. But Master knows what's best for me... Knows what horny boys like me need.. And this is not an orgasm until Master sees fit.
I was so horny.. So scared.. I would cum without realizing it.. Without touching it.. And.. The worst.. Disappointing my Master and Owner.
Finally after an hour.. Of pure teasing and denial... I was ordered to get dressed.. I was in the burst of tears... I needed to cum.. I was so horny.. But.. Master made it clear this wasn't happening today.. And.. So l did as ordered.. Like a good boy.
Thank you Master for everything your doing for me. Thank you for being so protective, so demanding so perfect.

Feel free to comment. In fact this is encouraged from my Master. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as l did living it.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
shadowking132

Default welldone

welcome to slave life

the contract he showed you did you sign it ? if not you should. if you have you should post it here on getdare so everyone can see your commitment to your master and when you leave him run get scared you can look at that contract and the pictures here and know that everyone all over that has seen your posts seen your contract will know that your a bad slave

dislikes: as above

limits: public family friends messy webcam photos
shadowking132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:45 PM   #4
foxboy21

Your master sounds... amazing.
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry it didn't work out with me

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:29 PM   #6
boysubmissive

Hello again,

I am going to share with you my Sunday day.. It was without a doubt one of the worst days of my life.
Master was so disappointed with me... Because of my luck of trying.. So he said l should be free.. He basically dismissed me.. Stopped talking..
I was a total mess. I couldn't stop blaming myself over this.. Over my stupidity.. I felt awful.. Lost... Empty.. Without a cause..
I repeatedly messaged my older UK Master but with no luck.. I was... So sad.. In the burst of tears.. Actually.. I did cried..
After an agonizing day my prayers was answered. He messaged me.. He was still mad at me.. But thank God he accepted me back.. On his own terms of course.
I have not permission to eat for 24 hours.. He's so kind.. Helping me lose weight... Helping me feel more controlled.. More owned.. Than ever before.
Thanks for everything your doing for me Master.

Ps. As always your comments are really appreciated. Feel free to suggest too.
Ps 2. Master is asking your punishment ideas over failing to complete my line punishment.
Old 09-14-2016, 01:04 PM   #7
boysubmissive

Today Master ordered me to remove my undies before leaving work. And.. Leave zipper open.. It was so humiliating.. He was kind enough to suggest not to get hard..I felt so humiliated.. So owned.
I was to pee outside.. Before reaching home.. And provide proof doing so.
I had no choice.. I needed to do as ordered..
I was so happy when l made it.. Taking a piss outside in the open.. And providing proof of this.. He is so much in control of me..
Then l did ten lines of my line punishment. It really takes your mind away from everything.

Thanks for everything Master.

Ps. I need to tell you that l am reluctant to trim my pubes.
I feel awful about displeasing my Master.
But I really can't.. Such a turmoil of feelings.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:04 AM   #8
noman70

Why the reluctance to trim your pubes? If its what your Master wants then you should do it without hesitation.

Remember the feelings you had when you thought hed dismissed you? You don't want to go through that again do you?
noman70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #9
boysubmissive

Dear all,

I really apologize for not updating my blog as regularly as l should. It's been a really rough week. Master set a weight loss goal for me to achieve.
I was so so worried l would fail.. If l fail.. He might choose to leave me.. Because l am not trying hard enough.
It was two weeks of pure mental torture. An emotional turmoil.. Fear.. Disappointment.. Anxiety.. Horniness.. All mixed..
I really didn't want that.. I would do anything to achieve my goal.I was starving all week.. Eating each day less food.. So l don't disappoint my Master.
Today was my weight loss inspection.. I am so happy now.. Not only l achieved my goal but l did so good l earned permission to cum.. It's been more than a month.. I am so happy.. So horny..
Really happy l pleased my Master and Owner
Thanks for all your support and please don't forget to comment on my blog.

Slave boy.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:14 AM   #10
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Good work slave boy, you have to work very hard to earn reward and getting that reward feels so damn good! I hope your Master is happy with you after you have shown him you can be a good slave boy.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk