Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
dalbo94

fill 2 ziplock baggies with ice and put them in the back of your underwear (1 for each cheek) sit on them like that for an hour then take them out and then spank each cheek 30 times with a hairbrush

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
salsabug
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbo94 View Post
fill 2 ziplock baggies with ice and put them in the back of your underwear (1 for each cheek) sit on them like that for an hour then take them out and then spank each cheek 30 times with a hairbrush
Ok, every day for the next 3 days when you get up you must spank yourself 30 times, each day must be with a different object.

Nice dare btw with the ice and hairbrush...
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
littlepinkorchid

Get in your car and drive to a semi-public place (i.e. where you may or may not be seen). Remove your top and bra and slap each breast 17 times (for a total of 34). You may not recline your seat or lay down in such a way that no one would have a chance to see you.

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, extreme pain, really messy

I dare you to dare me!
littlepinkorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default semi public

find a semi public place ,strip naked and laydown legs wide and spank your pussy 50 times then sooth it as you feel fit
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
littlepinkorchid

Go out in public and spank your penis (have to be politically correct) (your choice whether to be exposed or not). The number of times you do it is based on a roll of the die:

1-5
2-10
3-15
...etc

I hope this is not against your limits!

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, extreme pain, really messy

I dare you to dare me!
littlepinkorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
calripkenjr8

Spank yourself with a metal spatula for every pair of shoes you own.
calripkenjr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #7
salsabug
Account Banned

Roll a dice then multiple whatever number you role by the number of posts in this thread. This is the number of times you must spank each ass cheek with a hairbrush.
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking