Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #16
potter1harry
Account Banned

this is really good

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #17
eroticdonkeypoo

You aren't a native English speaker? Your English is much better than a lot of the native English speakers on this site.
eroticdonkeypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #18
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
this story is awesome please post more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut-laura View Post
Please post more. This is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleid223 View Post
This is REALLY great...please post more of it =]
Thank so much for the encouragement you have given and I'll post more in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrel View Post
interesting little story you got here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by potter1harry View Post
this is really good
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticdonkeypoo View Post
You aren't a native English speaker? Your English is much better than a lot of the native English speakers on this site.
No English is not my first language. Thank you!
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #19
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Post Blackmailing younger sister part V (Rules)

Kathy finished all her home works from the school. Kathy is a nerdy girl even though she got lot of attention from boys and she was at the school basketball team. As she had studied hard after she came from the school, she almost forgot about the ‘slave’ part of her life. But as her clock chime the hour, she looked at the clock. It is almost 8 o’clock. She had studies for more than five hours! Did Rex send her the mail with rules? The fear began to rise in her slowly. She closed all her books and turned on her laptop to check the mails. As she clicked on her inbox, her heart began to pound heavily. Here it was. There was a one mail from Rex and its subject is ‘Rules for slave Kathy’. She opened it, her heart pounding more than she can’t imagine. Her fear increased as she started to read it.

“Hi slave,
You must understand that you are a slave now. Every slave is required to obey her master. Here are the rules; you must obey, from today onwards.
1. You must not wear any panties at home. If mom and dad are not at home, you will never, ever, sit on the back of your dress. It will get all slimy.
2. Sluts like you, don't have hair on their pussy, so, shave your cunt. I want it as bald as a baby’s bum.”
3. If mom and dad are not around, whenever you are walking and wherever you are walking, you must sway your ass.
4. When you are sitting, if mom and dad are not around, you must never ever cross your legs. You must keep your legs parted at least shoulder width apart.
5. You must masturbate at least 5 minutes before you go to school. But don’t come. You can come only with my permission.
6. Before you go to sleep, you must come once. It doesn’t need my permission because it is my rule.
7. Tomorrow, I’ll present you a butt plug. I want to control your bowel movements. You must shit exactly one time a day. You are not allowed to use the toilet to shit whenever you want. Butt plug is not to be removed; under any circumstances until I take it out. You must wear it all times except when you shit. And you must shit only in the morning unless otherwise I told you to do.
8. When you are at home, if you want to shit or pee, except in the morning, you must ask from me for permission. I’ll decide where and how you are going to do that business, in case if you want to do those other than in the morning.
9. You must not wear any bra or panties to sleep. Butt plug must stay in you even when you are sleep.
10. Whenever I call you, you must come and kneel before me, if mom and dad are not around.

Remember, the only exception for rule number 1, 3, 4 and 10 is when mom and dad are at home. Otherwise you have to follow those rules, it doesn’t matter who are with us. That means you must follow 6 rules whether our parents present or not. If you fail to follow any of these rules will lead you to severe punishments.
You can disobey those rules if you want. But for your information I’m saying that I have recorded all the spanking session and you’re SHOWING, from a hidden camera. If do not want to obey me, don’t send me reply. If you want to obey me, send me a reply and knocked at my door. Bye Kathy.

Loving Rex.”

Kathy stood up furiously. She didn’t send him a reply, but went to his room door and knocked it.

“Hi Kathy, come in” said Rex.

“What the fuck is with you Rex. After all I’m your younger sister. I think this is going too far. Why do you have to embarrass me so?” she said without taking breathe, fire in her eyes.

Rex smiled at her calmly.

“Sit down on my bed and for god sake, relax Kathy” said Rex locking his room door.

“No Thanks. Yes.. I’m very relaxed. You are trying to blackmail me and do everything you want to do with me, so I’m very relaxed” Kathy said still breathing heavily as she said each word.

Rex got a DVD out of his drawer and inserted it to his laptop. Then DVD began to play. Screen came alive with Kathy holding her skirt around her waist. The next seen showed, Kathy gone to the kitchen and holding the end of the table from both her hands. Then she was receiving a spanking. But in any screen Rex wasn’t there.

“So Kathy” Rex started to talk. “Do you want this video to be sent to your school mates and show this to our parents and all?”

“But.. sir you have taken every part of my life with those rules.” said Kathy crying and sobbing.

Rex went and hugged his younger sister. Kathy cried and cuddled between her elder brothers arms. He kissed her forehead and said

“Ok Kathy. If you don’t want to do this, let’s stop this, but only if you are able to prove that you are not enjoying from this. Do you agree?”

“No Rex, no. I’m not enjoying from this. Please let’s stop this.” Kathy said sitting on Rex’s bed, a ray of hope in her face.

“Ok Kathy. You are telling you did not like this and you want to stop it, but I need to test you in that case. Do you agree to take a challenge? If you pass the test, I’ll give you the video and will not tell anybody about your DVD. You have my word on that. You know I’m not breaking my promises. Don’t you?”

Kathy knew her brother had a very good quality of not breaking promises which was inherited from their father. If he tells he won’t, he surely won’t do that.

“Yes Rex, I know that” said Kathy hoping she can have her life back now.

“If you fail the test, that means you have lied to me by telling, you don’t really enjoying from this, which will cause more punishments and, you have to be my slave. Do we have a deal then?”

“What do I have to do Rex?” Kathy asked half confused, half surprised.

“Very simple. Tomorrow, after you came from the school then had a bath and after you take your lunch, come to the living room. There will be no other one at home tomorrow except me and you.”

Kathy listened to him without interrupting him. So Rex continues speaking

“I’ll play a BDSM DVD. You just have to watch it. You can wear panties, as until you face the test, I’ll free you from the rules. You can call me Rex. You have to obey me only if you fail the test. Isn’t it fair Kathy?”

“Seems fair, Rex. But I can’t understand what you are expecting by, me looking at a DVD. How can it be a test?” Kathy asked confused.

“Yes.. I’ll be inspecting your panties after you watch the DVD. If I notice your panties are wet from your love juice, which means you are enjoying from this, you fail the test. It will really be not hard for you, if you really don’t enjoying from BDSM. The girls who don’t like it will not get excited from those acts. You said you don’t like it. I just want to check it. You can have your life back completely if you really said the truth.” said Rex smiling.

Kathy thought for a while. Then said

“Ok Rex. I agree.”

“Before you go I want to give you your panties. But Kathy, it was utterly wet. Are you sure it was not wet from your juicy.. ehh.. ummm.. pu..ssy?”

“nnnoo Rex I think it’s because of the sweat.. I guess” said Kathy, not very steadily and tried to make a smile to her face to convince him the answer she gave.

“Hmmm… I see. Good night Kathy, see you tomorrow sharp at 2:30 at our TV lounge.”

“Good night Rex” said Kathy and went out from the Rex’s room with her washed panties in her hand. Both closed their room doors and went to sleep
Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #20
potter1harry
Account Banned

omg its soooooo good i just love it

Old 06-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #21
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Very nice, good grammer and layout

Wonder what the other responses were on other sites?

At least we know it is finished

Keep posting in your leisure, don't get to carried away and post to rapidly :P

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 AM   #22
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Smile Thank you for the encouraging comments!

Quote:
omg its soooooo good i just love it
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Very nice, good grammer and layout

Wonder what the other responses were on other sites?

At least we know it is finished

Keep posting in your leisure, don't get to carried away and post to rapidly :P

Love Rachie
x x x
I'm glad that I could write a story with less grammar and spelling mistakes and
make the people happy from my story.

To be very honest with you, I didn't get that kind of encouraging comments and responses from other sites. They just keep criticizing my lack of knowledge in English.

And, NO! it's not finished yet! :P

Main reason why I didn't finish the story was the reason I mentioned above. When a writer don't get any good encouraging responses from readers, they are getting bored to write. We write the story for free. I don't expect anything in return but I love to read comments from readers. Most of the time I got discouraging comments like 'For fuck sake, learn English'. Anyway I'll continue writing again.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #23
potter1harry
Account Banned

Your english is very good, better than a lot of native english speakers. And you also don't mess up on grammer so all around good job

Old 06-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #24
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Hi, I just found your story and I like it

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #25
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Smile Thanks all!

Quote:
Your english is very good, better than a lot of native english speakers. And you also don't mess up on grammer so all around good job
Thank you Harry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Hi, I just found your story and I like it
Glad you like it
Old 06-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #26
eroticdonkeypoo

excited about next post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #27
i love new things

please hurry up and add more

Strong limits: illegal, family, friends, people finding out, public (visible), poop, perminient, severe pain, messy, ice

Male/USA
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SLAVE OR MISTRESS, PM ME IF INTERESTED!
i love new things is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #28
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing story! I can't wait for more!

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:34 AM   #29
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Thank you Orangey!

Thank you all for your interest on my story.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:32 AM   #30
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Default Blackmailing younger sister part VI (Test)

At the school, Kathy didn‟t think much about the challenge she has to face when she get home. She thought it will be an easy challenge. She went home directly after the school. Rex was already at the TV lounge taking his lunch while watching TV.

“Hi darling, how was the day?” asked Rex in a kind voice.

“umm.. It was fine Rex. I‟ll have a wash and come downstairs to take the lunch.” said Kathy hurrying into her room and smiled at Rex. She was relieved about the kind tone of Rex.

Kathy came to the downstairs after having a wash and she also sat at the TV lounge to take her lunch. While they watch the TV, they didn‟t talk much. Rex asked about how the studies going on and they talked about Kathy‟s basketball practice. Kathy almost forgot about the test, she has to face after a while. After she finished her lunch and clean the dishes, Rex started to talk

“I went shopping, while you were at the school. Here is a one I brought for you” said Rex handing her plain, white panties.

“You must wear them for the test. White panties are easy to inspect.” said Rex.

“Ok then, I‟ll change into those and come back” said Kathy and started to go to her room.

“Wear it right here Kathy.”

“See Rex, I haven‟t failed the test yet. You told me I have to submit you only if I fail the test. Right?”

“Very well then. Go and change to those underwear” said Rex having an evil grin on his face.

Kathy went away with new panties. In her room, she change into her new underwear, her brother had brought and came back to the TV lounge. She was wearing a white color skinny and a three quarter, dark blue skirt. Her hair is hanging down freely over her shoulders which made her look like a doll.

“Did you change to the panties I gave you?”

Kathy nodded.

“Let me see it.”

Kathy grasped the hem of her skirt and slowly raised it. When she came to the critical point of showing her panties she closed her eyes and raised it more, to her waist, to show the panties.

“Good girl. Now you can let go your skirt and sit down here.” He pointed to the chair which is directly in front of the TV. She straightened her skirt and sat down on the chair, Rex pointed. Then Rex played the DVD while sitting on the chair next to Kathy. He can see Kathy and the TV very well in that position. Kathy looked at him. Rex pointed a finger to the TV, so she looked at the TV. Kathy just watched it, trying hard to not to think about it. She watched at it steadily, without saying a word or without even looking at Rex. Rex looked at Kathy. Kathy saw it from the corner of her eyes and she smiled still looking at the TV. More than 5 minutes had gone from the film. Kathy is still seems ok. Rex looked at Kathy again. She was just looking at the TV. Rex gave up watching at Kathy and started to watch the film.

Women are stripped naked, bound in varies positions, humiliated in the film. Rex enjoyed the film for more than an hour. Now the film is nearly end. Rex‟s prick is harder than a broomstick. Even though it is an old film, the actress was very beautiful and she got a very lovely body. Seeing her naked can easily brake the good conduct of nearly every man. He looked at Kathy to check how she is doing.

What Rex was expecting seems like coming true! To the Rex‟s happiness, Kathy was squirming on her seat. On Kathy‟s part, it was not easy to ignore the sexual feeling she is getting when she looked at the actress‟s breast and the humiliating punishing parts. The film was not like a normal sex film which fucked and sucked and over. This film has got its unique way to arouse a person‟s sexual feelings. Kathy felt the familiar tingling warmth in her pussy which she had the past several days, when Rex did those stuffs to her. To Her absolute horror, she could feel her clit began to throb and she began to breathe rapidly. Rex could hear her breathing, struggling to not to wet her panties from her love juice.

Now there are no more than 15 minutes left in the film. There were some parts where girls are making sex, which made Kathy‟s pussy began to wet. There were some scenes where women are bound and whipped hard. Kathy cannot understand why she is sexually stimulated by those scenes. All the actresses had great pair of tits. Kathy is sexually aroused at that time to a point, where she can wet her panties, even from hearing scream of a female. Rex could see her discomfort from her face. They didn‟t talk while watching the film. Rex saw Kathy bit her lower lip to trying hard to not to make her panties wet.

There was a part which shows a girl is striped waist up and bends from the waist on to a table in front of 3 men. That scene hit the Kathy‟s heart which made her pussy juice leaking from her pussy to her panties. After that scene, every scene made her love juice continue to flow like river. She understood that now her panties are soaking wet from her juice. Her pussy betrayed her.
The film stopped. Kathy was shivering from fear. Now Rex will check her. To convincing her guess, Rex asked

“Shall we check now?”

Kathy was looking at him in a horror.

“Please Rex, c..cc.an I go to the washroom before..”

“No Kathy. Deal is a deal.” said Rex cutting her off mid-sentence. “Raise your skirt to your waist.”

Fearfully Kathy raised her skirt to show him the damp panties with a large wet spot at the crotch. She already knew she had failed the test. Rex noticed the damp spot in the crotch of her panties.

“You are wet Kathy. The wet spot is clearly visible on the crotch of your underwear. Come here so I can reassure it.”

Kathy came to the Rex holding her skirt still. She is trembling and breathing rapidly. Rex looked at the wetness, now, more closely than before and shook his head disapprovingly.

“Your cunt is soaking dear. Look at your panties, the stain is spreading, now it is a huge wet spot, bitch. You lied to me!”

Kathy looked at her panties in horror and saw the moisture had already soak her panties. It was utterly humiliating that her brother point this out and she saw it with her own eyes. Every second it seems like, wet spot is getting even wetter. Kathy hung her head from shame, but still managed to hold her skirt to show the big wet spot at the crotch and her glistering white plump thighs.

“You are wet Kathy. You fail the test, which means you are mine now.”

“Nnnoo Rex”

“Why not Kathy? Aren‟t you wet from watching the film? “

“I just watched the film Rex, but… I.. cannot understand hhow it happened.. Just believe me, I just watched it freely and…. And… my pu… Oh god..” Kathy felt numb and couldn‟t talk further.

Each of them waited. Rex smiled at her but Kathy didn‟t smile back. Tears are falling from her eyes.

“Kathy, listen to me carefully. You must agree to the fact that you was turned on from the film” Rex paused for a second expecting a reply from Kathy.

Kathy nodded and said “I couldn‟t help it Sir, I was just… You know..” she thought calling him „sir‟ would please him.

“No. I don‟t know Kathy. Tell me that you are wet. Then I‟ll reduce the punishment I‟m going to give you after a while. Anyway, you have lost now, means you will definitely going to completely obey me” Rex said smiling. But Kathy could also felt the hardness that voice has got.

“No sir, please. Don‟t make me do that. I don‟t want this. I want to die. I was getting excited by the film. That‟s true. But for god sake I cannot do whatever you want.”

“Oh. That‟s ok honey. I‟ll send the 2 videos to your school and will publish those on my blog. And I‟ll tell about the „Story of O‟ DVD to our parents. How that it sounds? And listen to me carefully bitch. I know the true excitement a woman can get through submission. I can lead you to that submission and give you the gift of pleasure you are getting from submission. I love you Kathy. I‟ll not do anything bad to you. Believe me. If you want, you can be my sex slave. If you don‟t want, you can have your life back darling, but remember your life will not be normal, after I publish your videos to the web sites. You are an intelligent girl Kathy. Why are you loosing so many advantages you can get through submission and ruin your friendship and all?”

Kathy didn‟t understand the part which Rex told as she can get advantages from the submission. But she already knew that she has an interest in that area. Her heart knew she is enjoying from the submissiveness.

“It seems like begging will not do me any good. I‟ll be your sslll…aaavve..” said Kathy sniffing.

“I‟m afraid that I can‟t accept you as my slave. I‟ll do distribute your videos and tell all about the DVD. I‟m sorry” said Rex enjoying from looking at the astonishing 15 years old girl.

“What? You asked me to be your slave! Now what are talking about?”
She gained a hard slap across her face by asking that.

“Beg to be my slave bitch. Beg like you really want to be my slave.”

Kathy hung her head in shame. Without looking at him, she hardly managed to mumbled “Sir, I need to be your slave. Can I be your slave?”

“Hmmm.. I‟ll accept you as my slave, Kathy. How can I refuse such a great offer?” said Rex having an evil grin on his face.

“Get rid of those panties first. Bitches don‟t wear panties. Do they?”

“I‟m not a bitch!” Kathy protested.

“Oh, I see, you must understand that your disobedience will only increase the humiliation you will get. Shame is a very important part of punishment. So, most of my punishment will involve lot of shame than physical pain. I don‟t like to beat you as you are my sweet little younger sister. But, do you remember, at our 1st grade, teachers are not giving any corporal punishments, but giving punishments like stand up on the chair etc. Now you‟re a grown girl. Standing on a chair would clearly not enough to throw dirt at you. So, your punishments will not be focused on any physical damages, but on mental damages by humiliating you. Do you understand that thing very clearly my dear?” Rex said slowly so each word goes into Kathy‟s mind.

“Yes sir. I‟m sorry sir. Please be gentle with me as I‟m new to this. I‟m sure I can do better.”

“When I asked who you are, you must tell me that you are my slave, it doesn‟t matter where we are or who we are with. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir”

“Ok then. Let‟s try it. Who are you Kathy?”

“I‟m your slave, sir”

“Indeed you are. Do slave wear panties?”

“No sir” said Kathy knowing, she will lose her panties very soon.

“Take your panties off and give it to me” said Rex reaching out his hand toward her.

Kathy began to slowly inch her panties by grabbing the waistband of her panties with both hands. Actually the panties were semi-transparent from the wetness. She didn‟t think much about the fact that she is revealing her pubic area to him. She had some black hair on her pussy. Her black pubic hair was clearly visible from the white cotton panties. Her panties went southward, down over her smooth thighs; down past her knees and suddenly fell around her feet. Her thighs were wet by the sliding of her panties. She was nearly crying, but held up her tears. Her sweet young smell filled the room as soon as she kicked the soaked panties off from her legs. She bent down and picked them up.

“Here” said Kathy handing him the panties.

“Good girl. Now we have to move onto the next part. You know that you must be punished for what you did. Don‟t you bitch?” asked Rex putting Kathy‟s panties in his trouser pocket.

“Oh… Yyyees Sir. But please.. Oh.. Please punish me sir” said Kathy remembering that she has to ask for the punishment.

“Hmmm… yes slave you must be punished. You must be severely punished. Clearly you need a hard spanking. But I don‟t think just another spanking will set-off for the faults you have done so far. I have to add some more humiliation and submission to it. So, before we begin spanking, I want you to dance for me.”

Kathy stood numb for a minute and asked “What do you mean by dance, Sir, you mean I have to dance right here, right now, in front of you, even without a song?”

“Didn‟t you hear me? I said simply dance. I don‟t think you are that stupid to not to understand such a simple command. Come on, dance now.”

Kathy was beet red. She slowly began to sway her hips. Oh god! When will he say to stop this? She knew Rex is looking at her each and every movement. Rex‟s eyes went all over her sweet young body.

“Wait. Stop. Don‟t you know how to dance bitch? Don‟t try to bull me. Ok? Wriggle your upper body. Put your hands on your hips. It will add more beauty to your hip movement. Use all your talent Kathy. Now let‟s try it again.”

Kathy started to dance again, as he instructed. She twisted her hips more, fearing he would punish her more, if he didn‟t satisfy from her dance. So, she decided to do her best to satisfy him.

“That‟s a good wriggling sweetie. Now I want you to turn around, but keep dancing.”

Kathy turned around to show her precious, skirt-wrapped bottom. Then she began to wriggling her bottom for him.

“Good Kathy, very good, now bent over little bit so I can spank you.”
SMACK!

As soon as he finished his speaking, Kathy felt a hard slap on her left bum cheek. Kathy was frozen by the unexpected slap on her bottom.

“KEEP DANCING MY SLAVE BITCH. WHO SAID YOU TO STOP???” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Kathy hardly started to wriggle her ass again. Tears started to falling down as spanking started to hurt.

“Wriggle your ass more bitch. More more more..” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Oh it hurts! Kathy thought. She managed to wriggle her ass faster and more playfully. She just wanted to stop the spanking, so, she did her best by, leaning forward which cause her bottom sticking further out towards Rex and rotating her hips ignoring the pain.

SMACK!

The slaps continued to land on her each cheek, interchangeably. She managed to wriggle her skirt covered ass more than he wanted.

“Come on bitch SMACKK! Wriggle your ass for me SMACK! Rotate wider arcs bitch, I want you to dance faster SMACK!.

“That‟s my good bitch. You danced really well Kathy. Now stop dancing and go to the proper way you must receive a spank. I hope you remember how you must receive a spanking. If you do forget it, I can remember it again, but I need to punish you more for forgetting it.”

“NNo sir. I can remember it very well.” said Kathy stopping the dancing and grasping the hem of her skirt and raising it to her bellybutton.

“Bent over Kathy, so, I can have a good look at your precious ass. You don‟t need any more spanking, do you?”

“I think it‟s up to you to decide sir” said Kathy, hoping, saying so will be good.

“You are really a nerd girl Kathy. But you know how to do things with people. I really like your fast learning ability.” Said Rex touching the Kathy‟s ass as she bent from her waist and stick her ass for him.

“Good good good. Now hold your skirt up and come with Me.” said Rex and started to go to upstairs. Kathy followed him with her skirt around her waist. Rex let Kathy in to his room.

“Go to my table and bent over.”

Kathy remembered the proper position she must take. She went to the table and bent all the way down until her chin lying on the table, and holds the end of the table from both her hands. Bending from the waist caused her read end thrusting out sharply and beautifully. Rex came to her and started to rub her ass cheeks up and down. Her ass cheeks are now turned to a bright red and hot to the touch. Rex had a very good time touching all over his younger sister‟s plump ass. Kathy closed her eyes and wish it will all stop soon and Rex will let her go for the rest of the day. But Rex enjoyed looking at his sister‟s ass. He saw that handprints are on her ass. He laughed to himself.

“Hold this position honey. I brought a butt plug, when I go shopping today. I think it‟s time to insert it into you.” said Rex getting a black color small sized butt plug from his drawer.

“Sir, I don‟t know what a butt plug is and I don‟t know how to wear it” said Kathy fearfully.

“Oh. It‟s not a problem honey. I‟ll help you with that. Don‟t worry.” said Rex smiling.

Rex placed the butt plug in front of Kathy‟s face, on the table. Then he went to her behind.

“See young bitch. I can almost smell your women-scent down there.”

Rex started to rub Kathy‟s pussy as he began to speak. Kathy started to cry. She knew how vulnerable she is in this position and how much she is exposed. Thinking about it makes her deep red. She knew Rex is having a good view of her secret area.

“Kathy, do you want a description about what is in front of you, my dear?”

Kathy didn‟t reply immediately. Then said “Ummm… Yes sir.”

“Ok. Listen carefully. The butt plug I‟m using for you is a beginner‟s size. It‟s only 3 inches long and has a 1.5 inches diameter. This is comparably very small butt plug. This is made to a special design, so the wearer can sit, walk and even squat while you have the butt plug in place. This type of butt plugs are using for women who wish to move around with the plug because if you insert this once, it will stay there, so you don‟t need to worry that it will fall while you are standing in public. This is made with silicon.” said Rex, all the time rubbing Kathy‟s pussy for full length.

“Before I insert this in to you, you need to be prepared for this. Did you shit after you come back from the school?”

“Eh.. emm… No… Sir” said Kathy thinking how humiliating that question is. How on the earth can someone ask such a humiliating question from a 15 years old girl. It‟s more humiliating, because she knew she is showing him her ass.

“When did you shit, last time?”

“In this morning sir, before I go to the school.”

Rex patted her ass like it is full with shit. Kathy hid her face on the table, still clutching the end of the table.

“Ok Kathy. This time I‟ll allow you to shit. Today onwards, you must shit exactly one time per day as my rules said. Before I insert this butt plug, you must shit and your rectum is likely to be empty. So go to your room and shit and come again. I have to soak this plug in warm water. I‟ll give you 10 minutes to do your business, and remember to remove your skirt before you come back. We have to do some serious business with your down area. So, your skirt will be an obstacle. You can have your skinny, if you come back in time. So, go now.” said Rex coldly while the poor girl listened to it in disbelief.

Then she slowly rose up from the table and went away from the room righting her skirt which must be removed when she come back to his room.
The following user says Thank You to yours_slave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk