Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-17-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Bell Blackmailing younger sister

Blackmailing younger sister
By Yours slave
WARNING:
This story is fiction, and should be treated as such. The following story is for
the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit
sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, DO NOT read
any further. If it is illegal in your location, DO NOT read it.
This is a copyrighted work. Copyright 2010 by Yours master. Reposting or
any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written
permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a
review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive site.
DISCLAIMER:
All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead
is purely coincidental.
Please please please.. Send me your comments and suggestion!
Email me at : [email protected]
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to yours_slave for this post:
Old 06-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Post Blackmailing younger sister part I (Background)

“Kathy, what the hell is this?” asked Rex.

Kathy was shivering at the moment unable to saying anything so just looking at the floor, still in her school uniform.

“I’m asking from you again bitch, what the fuck is this.”

A DVD, the film, ‘story of O’ was on Rex’s hand.

“Please Rex don’t say about this to our father. You know about him right? He will burn me alive if he finds this out.” said Kathy in a shivering voice, tears falling down from her eyes, still looking at the floor.

Rex didn’t say anything immediately. He thought for a moment and saw the innocent look of his younger sister.

“Tell me then, who gave this to you?”

“Yuni gave that to me”.

Yuni is the leader of the basketball team in Kathy’s school. She is 17 years old and therefore two years senior than Kathy. Because of Kathy is also in the school basketball team, she is her best friend since Kathy came to the school, even though she is two years elder than Kathy.

“Ok Kathy, I will not tell about this to our father. But I want something in return.”

“What do you want from me Rex? You know I don’t have any money. But I’ll do anything. Just please don’t say this to our father or my mother.”

“Ok sis, listen carefully. I want you to totally surrender to me today onwards. That means you have to do whatever I told you to do and whenever I told you to do. Is that clear?”

“What the hell? What are you talking about Rex? Do you think I’ll be your servant?” Kathy asked in a doubt and a fear.

“Ok then. Our deal is over. I’ll report this incident to our father and your mother” said Rex and started to go out from Kathy’s room.

“NO Rex. Please don’t.”

Rex turned to face Kathy again.

“O..K.. Are you agree to obey me then little sister? If you say no this time, there is no turning back. I’m going right over to meet our Dad” Rex said in a joking manner but in a tough voice.

Kathy thought about it few seconds and thought it would not be difficult since she is already doing most of the house chores for Rex as he is her older brother. So she inhaled deeply and said.

“Ok Rex. Ok. I’ll do everything you told me to do. It seems like I have no other choice”.
She thought it will be easier to obey him rather than facing her father and mother with that sex DVD thing.

“Ok darling, don’t worry. I’ll not report this to anyone as long as you obey me. It will be our little secret. Ok?”

“Ok Rex. I believe you. I know you will not report me if I obey you.” said Kathy trying to make a smile on her face.

Rex smiled back and said “Ok Kathy. I have to go to the computer class now. My students are waiting. I was searching my lost office 2010 CD in your room. But I found this instead” he said showing the DVD.

Kathy hung her head in shame trying to avoid Rex’s eyes.

“Ok now. No need to worry. Do all your school home works now and finish it before 5pm. I’ll come home at 5 and I’ll send you an email saying what I’m expecting from you. So finish all you homework’s and wait for my email. Obeying me or not obeying me is your choice Kathy. If you are going to choose to obey me, you must comply with all the instructions I’m sending you via the email and, send me a reply. I’m testing you today. If you fail the testing or if you do not wish to obey me, that’s ok with me. I’ll just give this DVD to your mom and our dad. Think carefully before you take a decision. I’ll send you all the instructions after I come home. Expect the email by around 5:30. Understand?

Kathy looked at her elder brother and nodded sheepishly.

“Ok. Bye sis.” He went out closing the door smiling to himself.

Rex is 23 years old and has a muscular body about 6 feet tall. He is doing his own computer class near to his home. He is writing blogs and once in a while he is getting a check from Google. He owns enough money for his age. He has blogs about kinkiest side of sex. So the visitors’ rate and ad clicking rate is very high.

Kathy is 15 years old blonde and indeed a very pretty girl with a babyish face. She is 5’ 2’’ tall and had an average size of body. Her body is Not very thin and not very fat, but a somewhat sexy and nice, warmth body.

Rex’s mother died in a car accident when he was young. After that his father, Bill, married another woman named Bailey. Kathy is the daughter of Bailey. Bailey is not like other step mothers. She loves Rex as her son. Moreover, Bailey is so much afraid for Rex’s father. Bill is a retired Army officer. They came to an urban area right after Rex graduated from his university, because the town air is not good for Bailey’s health. Kathy transfer from her town school to the urban school. But she loves it. She is the queen of the new school. Her father is very rich compared to other students’ parents. Since they have sold their old house in New York, before they moved into the urban area, they have got lot of money with them. Bill spent that money to buy a mid-size big house and a Volvo car for them and deposited the rest of money in bank. So they didn’t have any financial problems. Rex had some qualities inherited from his father, such as the hardness and the smart way when giving an order to somebody. He had seen his father giving orders to his step mother and Kathy. To clean the dishes, mop the floor etc. He is even ordering Kathy to when to have bath and when to have a wash. Kathy is a very lazy girl like most of the other girls in her age. She is dolly, pretty and don’t take any kind of responsibility at all. She lives her life like a bird. So the father has to take care of her manners and order her to do even brush her teeth at night. She is such babyish.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Default Blackmailing younger sister part II (Blackmailing)

Kathy finished all her home works by 5pm and switched on her laptop. At the moment, she heard the footsteps of her brother coming home and heard the voices of her mother and father greeted him.

All the 3 bed rooms in the house are in the upstairs and all contained attached bathrooms. Bill and Bailey using the master bed room which is close to Kathy’s room. Rex’s room is far away from those 2 rooms and it is facing to Kathy’s room. Only dining area, living room and kitchen is in the downstairs.

Kathy checked her emails. But there was no email from Rex yet.
He may be composing it after he took a bath. She thought. She is excited about the upcoming email from her step brother and little bit nervous from the evening incident. She heard the Rex entered his room and closed the door. After a while she heard the water falling noise from shower in the Rex’s room. She squirmed on her chair nervously, waiting for the mail from Rex. Finally she heard the sound of water dropping stopped. Now she knew Rex is going to compose the mail. She thought of having some skipping exercises with her skipping rope to reduce her tension while Rex composes the mail. She didn’t change her clothes from her black mini gown with small flowers printed on it, which came 3 inches above her knee, and did the skipping for longer than 10 minutes and found herself wet from sweat. She stopped the skipping and put the rope back to her drawer and sat down on her chair to check the emails again. And she fixed her gown straps on her shoulder which was misplaced from her exercises.

She took a deep breath and hit refresh button on her laptop. A mail with (no subject) came in to her yahoo inbox from Rex. Finally, she thought, and clicked to open the email.

“Hi step sister,

Hope you finished all your home works. Now I need your full attention.

As you have promised me, you will be my SLAVE, today onwards. That means you have to obey me without questioning and hesitating. If you do not meet with what I demand, our deal is over and I’ll show you little kinky DVD to our parents. Obeying me or not obeying me is completely up to you. I’m not forcing you.

Today I’m giving you a little test to see if you would like our agreement or not. If you don’t like it, you can just ignore my instructions, and live as you used to be. But remember this is your last chance.

Here is the list of instructions for now:

1. You may call me Rex whenever others are around us. When we are alone, you must call me ‘Sir’.
2. When I asked you a question, you must give me a detailed and complete answer.
3. Remember always to address me properly as I mentioned in the point 1, when you send me a mail.
4. At the end of your every email, you must put the word ‘Slave Kathy’.

Those are the very simple and easy to follow instructions for now. If you would agree to take this, I will tell you further instructions and rules you must obey, later. If you are taking your only chance to prevent me from telling about the DVD to our parents, send me a reply saying you are agree to be my slave.

And to prove your submissiveness, I need you to remove your panties and keep it on the table which is on our corridor (I’m talking about the outdoor table which we are using to have our evening tea). I’ll take it from there before mom and dad arrives to arrange the tea. That’s all, for now. If you are going to agree, you can start composing your reply now and remove your panties. Otherwise you can see our parents with the DVD, when you come to have the evening tea.

And one another thing, do not wear a panty when you come to have the tea today. You must not wear any panties for the rest of the day. And don’t try to bully me by putting a new panty on the table. I know the odor of female sex mixed with sweat. I need the panty you wore for the day at home. Understand?

See you at the tea table little sister.

Loving,
Rex.”

Kathy can’t believe what she is seeing, for seconds. She was stunned for a moment, and re-checked the sender of that email to make sure it is from Rex. She just looked at the mail over and over again and was very furious about her brother. How can he demand such slavery from his younger sister? After all I’m his younger sister even though our moms are different. Kathy thought and sent him a reply saying

“What the fucking fuck is with you Rex? What a disgusting pathetic creature are you to demand such low things from me? You give the DVD to our parents. I don’t care.”

She hit the send button, pushed away her chair, went to her bed and cried cuddling to her pillow. She doesn’t know what to do at this moment actually. She called Yuni, her best friend and told her that her elder brother is threatening about showing that DVD to her parents.

“Shit” said Yuni and thought for a while. Then said “mmm… I don’t think it will be a big deal if you agree to submit to your brother Kathy. I don’t think you have any other choice. Just tell him sorry and tell him you will do whatever you are being told to do. You may have to make him tea, wash his clothes or may be wash his dish after he took the meals. So what’s the big deal Kathy? I think you are already doing some of those stuffs for him” Yuni said in a comforting voice.

“Hmm… Ok Yuni. I’ll call you later. Byeee..” said Kathy hiding the part which he tells her to remove her panties and all those stuffs. She purposefully left out that part. How can she tell such a thing even to her best friend?

She hanged up the phone, sat on her bed and think. Then, she rose up from the bed and went to compose a mail saying she needs some time to think before taking that decision. But, at the time just as she rose up from the bed, her hand phone rang indicating she had received a text message. She took her phone and looked at the message. It was from Rex.

“Ok then bitch. Listen carefully. I’ll tell everyone including our maid, aunty Lusia and our gardener, Mr. Chet, about your sex DVD. I hope it is enough to ruin your reputation and loose the love from all. I can’t imagine what would be the reactions of our parents after they see this. You know this is not a normal sex film. This is rated to BDSM category. So they will most probably report this to your school and may tell about Yuni and the DVD.”

Kathy’s heart began to shivering slowly and all her body was wet from sweat again. Not only from the exercise she had recently, but also from the fear of losing her best friend she has. If her parent reports this to the school, Yuni will definitely not even look at her again. Kathy thought carefully. She understood this is her only chance to save her friend and save her image. Otherwise she will lose everything. She sat down in front of her laptop and started to compose a mail to Rex. She rethought about getting submit to Rex and before sending him a reply, she read the email one last time. She checked the time. It is almost 6. Oh my god! She thought. It is almost time mom and dad coming upstairs corridors to have the tea. She had to be quick. She took the decision finally and sent the reply...

“Sir,

I agree to be your slave.

Slave Kathy.”

Short and simple. She sent the reply and began to remove her panties…
Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Post Blackmailing younger sister part III (All started like this)

Usually they are having their tea about at 6:15. She doesn’t have much time left to think. She must put her panties on the table immediately, before her parents come up. She held her panties from the waistband and began to inspect it. It is a white color cotton panty illustrated with small flowers printed on it. She felt the tenderness of the cloth and meanwhile also felt the warmness. But it’s not what she worried most. Warmth of the cloth is ok. But she also felt it is utterly wet from her sweat. Her white color panty is actually has turned to ash color now, because of the dampness. She did not need to inhale it by getting it close to her nose. She can almost smell the odor coming from the cloth. But she’s not sure if the odor is coming because of her sweat or her sex juice. It is like both smells are mixed together and got a very strong odor. She was nervous. How can she give that damp piece of cloth to her elder brother? Thinking about it shivers Kathy. Oh god! Time is running! She has to put that on the table. She needs to hurry.

She wadded up the panties as best she could in her hand and hurried out from her room. It is almost 6:10! She directly went to the tea table on the corridor without thinking about what she is doing. Right after she got there, she heard the door unlocking sound from Rex’s room. She put her panties on the table and went away immediately before her brother arrives to the table. She is so much afraid and shy to meet him now. On her way back to her room, she saw from the corner of her eyes that Rex’s room opened and he came out of the room. Thank God! She thought. Rex came before her parents come there. She hurried into her room, afraid that Rex will call her and she will be humiliated more.

She went to her room, locked the door and sat down on the bed. She began to think what she had just did and what will happen next. She thought, now Rex is inspecting her panty. Thinking about it makes her deep red. She began to cry softly. How can she face her brother now? It’s utterly humiliating that he is inspecting her undergarments. How can he demand such a thing? It is so humiliating. She remembered the warmness and the strong odor of her panties and she is damn sure Rex is having very much of fun from her underwear. She is sure Rex will inspect it so closely and may be even inhale it deeply. She tried not to think about it because thinking about it makes her face turn beet red.

“Kathy….. Come here darling”. It was her mother’s voice. She realized her mother and father is coming from downstairs to have the evening tea.

“Coming mom….” replied Kathy standing from the bed.

She walked towards the door. As soon as she began to walk, she realized that she has no panties on and she felt the nakedness under her gown. She remembered Rex’s mail. She is not allowed to wear a panty for the rest of the day. So, she continued walking to the corridor feeling the air moving over her damp pussy.

“Hi mom, Hi Dad” Kathy said.
She tried to act normal as she could, even though she could feel her pussy and ass was bare under her gown. Rex is on her side, so, she tried hard to not look at him. All of them were enjoying the evening tea except Kathy. Her mind is on fire. All others use to talk normal. Even Rex is acting very normal like nothing happened between him and Kathy. He said some jokes to Kathy and asked if she is ok. He patted her upper thigh with his hand while asking that. Others can’t see it because of the table cloth. Actually Rex didn’t want to ask whether she is ok or not. He knows that she is not ok. He wanted to check whether she has worn any panties. His fingers went over her upper thigh feeling her waist. Kathy bit her lip trying not to make any sounds. For Kathy’s relief, Rex took his hand from Kathy’s waist after he satisfied with his check. He checked for any lines of panty waistband. When he realized she had obeyed him and she didn’t have any panties on her, he let out a satisfied gasp and took his hand from the Kathy’s thigh and patted her head like a little child. Their parents enjoyed their tea meanwhile.
“Darling” Bailey finished her tea and started to talk to Kathy.

“Can you clean the table as me and daddy has to go downstairs to prepare the dinner?”

“Oh.. Ok mom” Kathy said smiling faintly.

“I’ll help her” Rex said enthusiastically.

Their parents went downstairs leaving Kathy and Rex alone. Kathy tried to leave Rex. But Rex held by her hand and said to stop. She did stop but face turning away from Rex. Rex held her face from her chin and turned her face to him.

“Look at me slave.” said Rex in a very tough voice.

“You need to be punished bitch”.

“Wh.. why Rex? I did what you have told me to do? What now?”

“Do you forget my instructions this easily? Hah bitch. How should you address me when we are alone? You need to be punished and your punishment will be a severe one because at first, you choose not to obey me. It must never ever happen again. Now you are completely mine. Do you understand that bitch?”

“Yeesss… Yes sir” Kathy said unable to think what is happening to her.

“Good.” Said Rex and let go of her chin but held her by her hair instead.

“I’ll decide your punishment and you must accept it right after you come from the school tomorrow. Understand?”

“Yes sir” Kathy said trying to hide her tears.

“Ok. Now show me”.

Kathy looked at Rex confusing and asked “Show you what sir?”

“When I told you to show me, you must grasped the hem of your skirt or gown or whatever dress you are wearing and raised it to the waist. If you are wearing a jean, you must take down it and lower it to your knees. I’ll send you all the rules you must obey from today onwards. There will be around 10 rules. Let’s see. I will work on it and let you know by tomorrow night. And remember those rules are subject to change at any time. I’ll modify old rules and add new rules whenever I want. You must remember all those rules. Is that clearly understood bitch?”

Kathy looked at him for a while unable to believe what she is hearing, mouth wide open but managed to say yes sir.

“Show me now then”.

Kathy grasped the hem of her gown and started to raise it. But she stopped when it comes just below her pussy.

“Pl..Please sir, why are you doing this to me. I’m totally humiliated.”

“Because I want to make sure you did obey my orders and you are an obedient bitch. I want to check whether you are wearing any panties. Show me NOW!” said Rex and released the grip of her hair.

Kathy grasped from the hem of her gown and started to raise it. But unfortunately, she couldn’t meet the requirement. She didn’t have enough guts to do that. She let go of her hem and started to cry. Rex gave her a hard slap across her face and grabbed her right nipple through her bra and gown.

“Listen slave, I don’t like disobedient bitches. You will only increase your punishments by disobeying me. Now you agreed to complete submission to me. Aren’t you?”
Kathy nodded looking at the Rex’s hand which grabbed her right nipple, in fear.

“mmm…. I thought of modifying the showing rule a bit to make it easy for you. You have two choices. You can face me and show your pussy or you can turn around and show your ass.”

Kathy thought. Rather than showing her pubic area to him, it’s better to show him her ass.

She turned around crying and raised the hem of the gown to her waist.

“Higher…” Rex demanded.

She raised it more and tucked the cloth just above her navel, holding the heap of clothing from both hands.

“Good girl. That position is much more appropriate. Today onwards, when tell you to show me, you must comply immediately and get this position. It doesn’t matter where we are or who we are with. Hold your gown and move to the corner of those two walls. Stand still and hold that position while I clean the table. Don’t drop it. If you drop it, you will wish you have never born. Understand?”

Kathy said yes sir and moved to the corner of the corridor and stood facing the wall shivering slightly. Rex looked at the way her ass was moving when she walked. She could feel the nakedness from her waist down and hung her head from shame.

While Rex is cleaning the table, he said Kathy is a fast learner and it’s lucky to have such a pretty slave in his home. Kathy didn’t respond him. She was afraid that anyone could come here at any minute. But she was on the corner where the incoming person cannot see her immediately after entering to the corridor and also Rex was cleaning the table. If someone is coming, Rex can see it before entering to the corridor. But still it makes her very nervous standing in the corner of the corridor showing her ass to her brother. It makes her sick.

Rex understands how humiliated Kathy is. He loves it. He finished clean the table and looked at his younger sister, still holding the gown above from her waist, showing her rounded ass cheeks to him. She is gorgeous, Rex thought. He owns her now. Oh my god. He can’t believe his luck. This young goddess is going to obey every instruction he is going to give, no matter how hard it is. He took his time to watch at the precious ass in front of him. There is no hurry! She is all mine now, Rex thought. Kathy is unconscious about what is going on. There is no sound from Rex. She thought he is having a good time looking at her ass. How humiliate? Kathy thought.

“Ok Kathy, let go off your gown hem and come over here.” Rex said finally.

Kathy turned to face him but couldn’t look at him in the eyes. So, she hung her head.

“It’s only the beginning Kathy. But you can always have your freedom back anytime you want. But the rest of the world will see what a slut you are when I tell them the story. You choose it Kathy. Is it good to show you are a slut, to the world? Or just to me? Which is better slut?”

“I’ll be your slave Sir. Please don’t tell anybody about the DVD” Kathy said in a low voice.

“Ok Kathy. Good bye. I’ll stop the slave training for today. But remember my mail. You may have wash and change to your night dress, but no panties. You are not allowed wear any for the day.”

Kathy nodded her head and went away to her room.

Rex smiled to himself, looking at Kathy’s ass when she walked away and walked to his room to masturbate. He is so turned on by all the incidents happened today. He had not only the memories about Kathy to masturbate, but also had her panties.

Rex removed all his clothes after he went to his room and locked the door. Then he get Kathy’s panties from his drawer. The wetness of the cloth has gone, but not all. Still the panty is wet from Kathy’s sweat. He took it to his nose and sniffed. His nostrils filled with the aroma came from the girl’s panties. Oh my god… He thought. What a lovely smell Kathy has. The odor came from the panty is very strong and Rex came in few seconds after inhaling it deeply. He went downstairs to take the dinner after having a wash and washed the Kathy’s panties also. He had a very good inspecting and inhaling one more time before washing the panty, and masturbated again.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Post Blackmailing younger sister part IV (First Spanking)

Kathy waked up in the morning, panty less, and went to the school. At the school, she thought about what kind of punishment Rex will give to her. She couldn’t think of a punishment he will give to her, but she is sure, it will humiliate her. But for the Kathy’s surprise, her pussy is tingling when she ever thought about the incidents with Rex. She cannot understand why. But whenever she thinks about the punishment, she gets very excited and her pussy is likely becoming wet. She kept that thing apart from her mind and focused on her studies.
The bell for the end of the school rang. She went to the home by her school bus. She was wearing her regular uniform, black skirt which came to knee length and white shirt. When she is at the door, she slowed down and thought about what might happen now. She knows her mother and father is going to their shop at the day time. They will come home around 5:30 in the evening. So, most probably, she and Rex are alone at the home most of the time, unless, the gardener, Chet is having some works to do. Aunty Lusia is their nearby neighbor, who is not very rich as them, and had some financial problems. She came to their home every day in the morning just before their parents go to the shop, and prepare the meals and, go to her house before Kathy comes from the school.
Kathy knocked to the door. Rex opened it and said hi. Kathy barely managed to say hi to him and entered to the home without looking at him and started to go upstairs, to her room. When she passed him, Rex asked.
“Where are you going Kathy?”
“Uh.. mmm.. I’m going to have a wash and change my clothes, Re…uuhm.. Sir”;
“Didn’t I tell you that you have to accept the punishment right after you came from the school, slave?”

Kathy’s heart began to pound.

“Yyyess sir, but I thought..”

“I don’t care what you thought bitch. Just come over here and ask politely for a punishment. Beg to receive a punishment”

Kathy looked at him in surprise

“What?”

“See little sis, I’m becoming boring with you now. If you can’t comply with my commands at once, I’m thinking about adding more humiliation to your punishment. If you do not obey me, you know what will happen to your best friend and to your image. Don’t you? So, I’m not saying again. Do not make me repeat things. If I found myself repeating, it will not be definitely made good to you. You can request a spanking as the punishment now. I decided, today your punishment will be a severe spanking. You owe me lots of faults now. So it will be 20 hard spanks with my bear hand. Because you are a beginner, I’ll use my hand to spank you.”

Kathy looked in fear and despair. She knew there is no other way. She must obey him.

“I’m sorry sir. I don’t think I understood you completely. Can you please explain what do you mean by ‘Request a punishment’?” Kathy asked in an innocent voice. “I’m so sorry sir. Please do not add anymore spanks to my punishment. “

Rex looked at Kathy and smiled.

“No Kathy. It’s good that you asked what you didn’t understand. The way you are talking to me is now much more acceptable.” said Rex in a satisfied tone.

“You have to ask ‘Please punish me for my faults, Sir’. And end of the spanking you have to say. ‘Thank you for punishing me and correcting me, Sir’ Do you understand that now, eh umm, little sister? ” asked Rex.

Kathy took a deep breath and said yes sir.

“Ok then. You better not to forget those things. Now ask me politely to spank you.”

“Sir, please punish me for my faults” Kathy said hiding her tears.

“Ok slave. As you asked so nicely, how can I refuse that” said Rex winkling at her.

“Go to the kitchen and bend over the kitchen table. And before that, I forgot you to say, for today’s spanking session, I decided that, your ass will be cover no more than one piece of clothing. I hope you are intelligent enough to understand what I said. Now go to the kitchen table and bend over. You must grab the other end of the table after you bend over all the way down. Is that clear bitch?”

Kathy nodded.

“Good. Now go and wait for me.”

“Sir, can we please use the dining table or the living room table for spanking. If I get bend over at the kitchen table, the people passing by the kitchen window can see my bottom.”

“Fuck you bitch” said Rex in furiously.

“It’s me who decide how should you be punished. I don’t care whether other people see it or not. In fact, I want other people to see your punishment sessions. Now go there before I add some more spanks and humiliation to your punishment.”

Kathy looked at him in disappointment and started to make her way to the kitchen. When she came to the kitchen, she noticed that kitchen window is open. She was too afraid to close it. Then she looked at Rex who was in the living room, now taking his lunch.”

“Wait there until I finish my lunch. Hold the position during that time. Do not try to close the window.” He shouted from the living room.

Before bending, Kathy thought for a while. Staying only with her panties will be more humiliating. Instead, she thought of removing her panties and staying on her skirt. And also, staying only on her skirt in front of her brother is not new to Kathy now. She removed her panties and put it on a chair at the kitchen table. Then she thought again. Facing to the window will be much more relief rather showing her read end to the people who are passing by. Then her rear end can see only by one person. That’s her bro. It’s ok compared to showing her ass to anyone passing the window. She lay down flat against the kitchen table and grabbed the other end of the table by both her hands. She was very nervous at this moment. Thinking about her position, she began to cry slowly. This is so fucking humiliating. She can almost feel that her ass is sticking out so nicely from her school uniform and Rex will be looking at it definitely. For Rex’s part, he studied her rear end thrusting out beautifully as she bent at the waist. He took his lunch while looking at his younger sister’s magnificent bottom.

Finally, Kathy heard the footsteps of her brother coming into the kitchen. Kathy closed her eyes, so she cannot see the expressions of her elder brother. She knows Rex is enjoying from this very much. Rex looked at the ass in front of him for a few seconds, which Kathy felt like hundred years.

“You really have a very sweet ass Kathy. I like your ass very much. Now there is no need to close your eyes. Open them now. I have already seen your naked ass. So, this must be easier for you.” said Rex in a convincing voice.

Then Kathy opened her eyes. She can see out from the window. There are some other school girls are passing the window, at that time. Both Kathy and Rex saw them. Kathy shivered in horror, thinking that what may happen if her elder brother starts to spank her right now? She is pretty sure, that if they hear any spanking sound, they will definitely look at the window and they will see her grabbing the end of the table from both her hands and bending over the table sticking her ass out, receiving spankings. Rex understood, what she is thinking right now. He started to rub her ass with his right hand. At the moment, he contacts his hand with her ass through her skirt, she felt like an electric shock gone through her whole body. Her black short skirt is a loose one. Rex clenched her ass cheeks, feeling her body tense as he caressingly grabbed her ass cheeks in his palms. His fingers went all over her ass, inspecting curves.

“You know what Kathy? You are an intelligent girl. You have removed your panties. Didn’t you?”

“Yyess sir” Kathy said in a low voice. Now the girls have gone. But it is possible that, anyone can pass the window anytime.
Rex felt the crack between her ass cheeks for a full minute. His prick is very hard now and even jerked with pre cum few times. Then without warning he landed his very first spank on his step sisters’ plump ass. It landed on her left cheek. Kathy jumped and her hands flew back to protect her ass.

“Get your hands out of the way bitch. You must learn to take your punishment without interrupting me. Get back to the position now.”

As soon as she returns her hands, she felt another hard spank contacted with her right buttock. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Kathy gritted her teeth to not to make any sounds, afraid that someone might look from the window. She looked out from the window to make sure anyone didn’t see her punishment, while Rex continued with the spanking. The spanking continued for twenty steady smacks.

Even though the spanking has stopped, Kathy continued to lie over the table, as couldn’t find the strength to pull her upper body from the table.

“Thank you for spanking me, sir” Kathy said defensively.

“Very good Kathy, you are making a good progress. Don’t move from the position Kathy. Hold it until I say you to let it go. I need to clarify the rules and instructions you must follow with every spanking session. So, listen carefully. From today onwards, you must obey those, whenever you are receiving spanking as the punishment. Is that understood?”

“Please sir, don’t make it hard.” said Kathy still looking out from the window.

Rex laughed.

“Ok darling. You can release the table now.”

She righted herself and turned to face him.

“Sit down on the chair.” said Rex and both sat down at the kitchen table facing each other.

“You must understand that I’m in charge to decide what kind of punishment you will get for your faults. If I decide your punishment is a spanking, you must prepare and receive it like this.”

Said Rex and looked at the dreaded anticipation expression in her face. Then continued talking

“You must grabbed the other end of the table from both of your hands and don’t let it go, just like you did today. You must raise the skirt up to your waist, and then tucked it beneath your bellybutton so that it stayed in place. If you are wearing a jean, you must lower them to your knees. This is just like the SHOWING rule which you are already familiar with except you have to bend from your waist and lay on a table. Very simple, Huh?”

Kathy didn’t say anything immediately. Then responded

“Yes sir. I’ll try my best to comply.”

“Very good Kathy, before you go, I want to give you something yours.” said Rex and took the panties which she gave him on the other day out of his pocket.

“Here” he said giving her panties. Kathy took it from his hand in deep embarrassment.

“I washed it for you Kathy. I must say you, that you have a very sweet smell.” said Rex smiling at young beauty that looked away with blush at the comment about the smell. In fact, she knew what the smell Rex was talking about is.

“Oh Kathy, don’t be shy. Now show me the panties you wore today. I want to inspect it”. Rex said in a strict tone.

Kathy looked at him like a deer caught in lights and saw the hardness in his face. Then she understood she is lost and she has to submit him. She rose slowly from the chair and gave him the panties which were on another chair. It was a pink panty. Rex took it from her and opens them up so he has got a clear view. Then he lifted them to his nose and inhaled her aroma. She shuttered at the raw sensuality of the act.

“I’ll wash them for you Kathy.” said Rex smiling at her and put her panties in his pocket.

She cannot look him in the eyes. She was so embarrassed by all the events. To make matters worse, he took her panties which was soaked from all the sweat she had in the school. How can she let him wash her panties which she wore for the school? It’s wet from her love juice and sweat. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing.

“You may go now Kathy. I’ll send you your new rules for the ‘slave life’, at night. Expect a mail from me before the dinner.” said Rex and he leaved the kitchen. Kathy went to her room panty-less, thinking how hard it will be to her. This is only the beginning.

Kathy had a wash and changed into a beautiful orange color sundress with matching panties and a bra. Then she came to the downstairs to take her lunch. She saw, Rex is watching the TV at living room, so she decided to take the lunch at dining room. She can’t face him now. After she finished her lunch she started to march to her room. On her way to her room by the stairs, Rex said her that he is going for his classes and said her bye as nothing unusual happened. She managed to say bye and went to her room for studies, trying hard to forget the afternoon incidents.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
fire blade
Account Banned

This story is amazing ! I love your story yours_slave and nice avatar too.

Likes : Crossdressing, anal, mild pain, humiliation, BDSM, bondage, sissyfaction, and babyfaction.

Limits : scat public illegal extrem pain permanant marks blood freinds/family messy

I am a unowned slave looking for a master.

My ad: www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=480083
fire blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing start plz continue.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #8
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire blade View Post
This story is amazing ! I love your story yours_slave and nice avatar too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
Amazing start plz continue.
Thanks alot for the encouraging comments. Actually I published this story under other websites before and today I thought to publish it under getDare.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #9
Dangerous

Interesting story. But I do have some pointers such as grammar use and the story could use more describtive language. But otherwise, I enjoyed the store a lot and I was rather engaged by it. Looking forward to read the rest.
Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Very good at present

Love the way you even put a disclaimer at the begining.

Did you type all of that today?

Look forward to reading more (about Kathy)

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #11
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
Interesting story. But I do have some pointers such as grammar use and the story could use more describtive language. But otherwise, I enjoyed the store a lot and I was rather engaged by it. Looking forward to read the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Very good at present

Love the way you even put a disclaimer at the begining.

Did you type all of that today?

Look forward to reading more (about Kathy)

Love Rachie
x x x x
@Dangerous: Yea sorry Miss, I'm not a native English speaker.

@Rachie: No way! I have published that story in two different sites, under the name 'Yours master' few months ago. But later I thought of adding this in to the getDare. And, if I had to type that all in one day, it's not a big deal for me, too. (I'm with the computer 24/7)

Last edited by yours_slave; 06-17-2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Addressing changed
Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

this story is awesome please post more
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #13
Slut-laura

Please post more. This is great.
Slut-laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #14