Keep going, this story is really good. I created this account to tell you this
And now you're doing your own story

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #108
FLCL

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I wrote on this story and I've sort of lost track of everything that has happened. I will try my best to make everything that happens in this chapter consistent with the previous chapters. If you notice any inconsistencies in this chapter, please let me know in a reply and I will try to fix it with an edit.

Chapter 21

Sarah was next and she rolled a 5. That was clearly what she was hoping for as she let out a squeal of excitement. She turned to Marie. "Marie, I dare you to get completely naked for the rest of the game."

Marie looked shocked, but she did not protest. She sat silently for a few moments, but eventually she started removing her clothes. She removed her top and bra first. She sat there red-faced and topless for a few moments before continuing.

When she leaned back to remove her bottoms, we could hear Jerome slide a little out of her. She let out an "ah." Then she removed her panties and shorts together. She was sitting there completely naked with a purple knob sticking out of her slit. Her face was bright red and her nipples were pointing straight out. She cried "Don't look at me!" in my direction.

The entire time that Marie was undressing, everyone was watching her. Everyone except for Sarah. Sarah was staring straight at my penis. I must admit that it started to get hard. I can't tell whether it was because of Marie's predicament or the fact that Sarah was staring at it. If I am being honest, it was probably a mixture of the two.

"Look," Sarah said, "Pat's getting hard watching Marie!" All of the girls turned and stared at my penis in unison. Instantly, it became as hard as it had been all night and I felt my face turn red. Rachel, Dakota, and Brittany simultaneously cringed, "Eww!"

I tried to make excuses, "Sarah's been staring at it! It's her fault." The girls looked unconvinced.

There I sat, directly across from my sister. We were both aroused, naked, embarrassed, and vulnerable.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #109
FLCL

Chapter 22

On Marie's turn, she rolled a 2. The room let out a gasp of excitement. Marie was so embarrassed that some of us became concerned. Her entire body started turning red and she began quivering. She struggled to say, "I guess it's...time to get this over...with."

She reached down between her legs and grabbed the end of Jerome. As soon as she touched it her head fell backwards and she moaned, "Ehmmm..." She closed her eyes and the quivering of her body intensified.

She pulled Jerome out of her pussy very slowly. The entire time, she was making loud orgasm noises, "Ah ah ah ah ah!" I was shocked at just how long it was. It was glistening with her juices. When there was about six inches of Jerome pulled out of her pussy, her body tensed up and she let out a long, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Her body shook, her toes curled, her one arm reached out wide and splayed its fingers. Her entire body was covered with goosebumps. Her nipples were still hard and pointing directly at the ceiling. Somehow I could tell how sensitive her tits were just by looking at them. Marie had a long and intense orgasm in front of all of us. No one made a sound. I sat there slack jawed.

When it finally came to an end, Marie's legs came together and she collapsed onto her side. As she did so, Jerome shot out of her pussy like a cork. Still, no one made a noise, and Marie just laid there breathing heavily.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #110
thomasgilver

Keep going! I'm waiting for Lindsay to sleep with pat after everyone situated and in bed. Please continue?!

LIKES: Masterbation, edging, denial, name calling, tip play/torture, cbt, smacking, pinching, squeezing, vapor rub, pics
DISLIKEDS: watersports (pee), anal, cum play/eat, toothpaste, videos, ice, wax
LIMITS: Poo, severe pain, money transactions, family, public!

KIK: KTHILLMAN
EMAIL: [email protected]

[ALSO HAVE SKYPE&OOVOO]
thomasgilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:21 AM   #111
dickface

That was great, can't wait for more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #112
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I am glad there was finally an update and a very VERY entertaining one at that As for your situation it sucks you're busy and now at least we know you are still around

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #113
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very happy you found time in your schedule to update this terrific story. Looking forward to updates I enjoy the way it has been written and the direction it has been going in. Great job.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #114
Thatguyishere

This story is awesome!
Master
Wealth: 0
Slaves: lunalux, kindagrrly,Paris Rayne
Pm me "Dress up" and I will wear any female clothing you want for however long you want
Pm me your kik and I'll be your kik slave for a week
Pm me nude and I'll get naked for ten min
Thatguyishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #115
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Good continuation

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #116
FLCL

Chapter 23

Marie laid on her side with her eyes closed for a while. She was visibly exhausted. Everyone was shocked to have just witnessed Marie have such an intense orgasm in front of all of us. The whole room was visibly aroused.

Marie eventually sat up, leaning back on her arms. She appeared to be in a daze as she looked around the room, not looking at any of us but looking at the walls, the piles of clothing scattered about, the furniture. It was like she was trying to remember where she was, or trying to figure out if she was awake or dreaming.

Then she picked up her phone and said without emotion, "Pat, I'm deleting the picture of you. Just don't tell anyone about what happened here tonight, okay?" I said okay.

Marie gathered all of her clothes into a ball, picked up Jerome, and said, "Okay, I'm going to bed." As she walked up the stairs, still naked, Sarah and Dakota called, "good night!"

After we heard Marie's bedroom door close, Lindsay said, "Wow. That was crazy." Lindsay started to put her clothes back on, which caused the rest of us to remember that the game was over and everyone started to get dressed.

As I stepped into my underwear, Rachel said, "Hang on a second, Pat. Marie wasn't the only one who had a copy of that picture." Sarah laughed, "I like how you think Rachel."

Rachel continued, "Why don't you stay naked and beg me to delete it?"
Old 01-02-2014, 02:13 PM   #117
FLCL

Chapter 24

As the girls finished dressing themselves, I dropped my underwear and turned to face Rachel. "Rachel, will you please delete the picture?"

"Oh. That's not very good begging. You're not even on you're knees."

I got down on my knees and repeated myself, "Rachel, will you please delete the picture?"

"I might if your hands were clasped under your chin."

I was kneeling naked with a hard on and "LOSER" written on my stomach. The rest of the girls were now fully clothed and watching me with devilish grins. My face turned bright red once again as I raised my clasped hands to my chin.

I repeated once more, "Rachel, will you please delete the picture?"

"That sounds like something a nice girl would do. Do you think I'm a nice girl, Pat?"

"I do. I think you're a very nice girl."

"Really? Please, tell me more."

The other girls were still staring at me with those grins. They were whispering and giggling.

I continued with my begging, "I think you're kind, and beautiful, and perfect."

"Wow Pat. You really think very highly of me," Rachel sneered. "You're probably wishing you could kiss my feet while you beg." Rachel sat on the couch and removed one of her socks.

As I shifted my weight to stand up, Rachel interrupted with, "why don't you crawl to me?" I returned to my knees, put my hands on the floor, and crawled across the room to Rachel's feet. As I did, the giggling intensified.

I looked up at Rachel and pleaded, "May I kiss your feet."

"Well, I suppose."

As I bent down to kiss her feet, I could hear the girls giggling. I imagined them pointing and laughing at my balls and ass exposed for all to see. They were whispering and I imagined that they were joking about my hard dick and how I must actually like this. My face burned with embarrassment.

I started kissing her feet. *kiss* *kiss* "Kind and beautiful Rachel," *kiss* *kiss* "please oh please" *kiss* *kiss* "delete the embarrassing picture that you have of me." *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

"Well, okay," Rachel laughed, "since you asked so nicely." Rachel picked up her phone and deleted the picture.

As I turned around to face the rest of the girls, Sarah said, "two down, four to go!"
Old 01-02-2014, 03:15 PM   #118
FLCL

Chapter 25

I addressed the crowd, "Will the rest of you please delete the picture? ... Please?"

"No no no," Sarah replied, "we all deserve at least the same level of consideration that Rachel received."

"Do you want me to beg you too?"

"Hmm... no, I guess you're right. It would be boring if you just did the same thing four more times. No, I think if you want me to delete my copy you'll have to do something original."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"That's a good question," Sarah pondered. "Why don't you make me an offer?"

It was bad enough that Rachel blackmailed me into begging her and kissing her feet naked. Now Sarah wanted me to blackmail myself.

"Would you delete it if I gave you a massage?"

"Yeah right," Sarah answered, "you just want to feel me up. Come on, it has to be something that will be embarrassing for you and fun for me to watch."

"I don't know... What if I did a dance or something?"

"Now you're talking. Let's see you twerk it!" Sarah said as she walked to the entertainment center and turned on some music. I started to dance very awkwardly, shifting back and forth while standing in place.

"Hey, I said to twerk!" Sarah said.

"I don't know what that means."

"Spread your feet and shake your ass, like in a humping motion."

"That's a dance?"

"Just do it!"

I stopped my awkward dance and spread my feet apart. I got down into a squatting stance and started humping the air to the music. As I did, my dick would swing up and hit me in the stomach.

"Yeah, shake that ass you sexy bitch," Sarah laughed and slapped my ass cheek really hard. The fact that she touched my ass and the stinging pain added to my embarrassment and arousal. My dick surged harder and tingled with sensitivity.

When the song ended, I stopped dancing and turned off the stereo. Rachel was laughing really hard. She pointed and said, "Look at the hand print on Pat's ass."

I looked down to see a bright red hand print where Sarah had slapped me. All the girls laughed at me. Sarah picked up her phone and deleted the picture.

"My turn! My turn!" cheered Brittany. "I've got a good one!"
Old 01-02-2014, 06:29 PM   #119
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I love it!!!! keep going! keep going!! do i have to bed?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:45 PM   #120
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent looking forward to see what he was willing to barter.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk