Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
Kaz

Default Foot Dare

I'm bored & home alone. Give me some dares to do with my sexy feet. If I think theyre good enough I'll even send you a picture! Post dares on this thread, pm me or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by Kaz; 12-23-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:47 AM   #2
MasterChief

Default ..

Paint your toenails black then insert your index finger into your pussy. Stand outside in the cold (possibly where you can be seen) till your nails dry and do not remove your finger from your pussy. When dry remove your finger, suck it clean, return inside and place toerings on each toe plus an anklet on either ankle. Strip down to your underwear and put on a pair of the highest open toe heels you own. Now stare at your feet & masturbate whilst repeating "I am a dirty foot slut" over and over but do not cum. Do this in every room in your house. Then in a room of your choice remove your shoes and panties and if you are able, use your sexy black painted toes to bring yourself to orgasm. If you arnt that flexible use the heel of one of the shoes you were just wearing.
MasterChief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet dare toes, high heels, nail polish, nails, shoes