Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2016, 11:34 AM   #76
BastiS

Default Guided woodland hike

This is one I was thinking to try myself... let me know if you like the idea.

Get into a secluded woodland area - you should know your ways around. You'll need a smartphone with a dataplan, use KIK or something similar.
Temperatures should be high enough to not catch a cold from running around naked.

Find a hiding spot, get naked (I recommend to keep sneakers on), hide your clothes well (you might be away for a while).
Now what? Get a guide!
Maybe you know someone who should be your guide or get a volunteer (shouldn't be to hard to find here, should it? I would)

Now this goes like a classic pen&paper roll playing game. Tell your guide what you see and ask what to do. If you got a fair data connection use voice (much faster than typing out messages especially if you also want to concentrate on your surrondings to not bump into someone taking a walk.
Examples:
You follow a small path and get to a fork - send your guid a pic and ask where to continue.
You hear voices nearby - ask if you should try to hide and wait, sneak closer to see whats going on, try to get away quickly without beeing seen
You find a raised blind - ask if you should explore / get inside, or go somewhere else...

Plan how long this should go. And when to start heading back. Mark your starting place GPS location on a map on your phone to be sure to find your way back. Make sure the battery is full before you start.

If you want to take this a step further - add a tracking software on your mobile and allow your guide to see where exactly you are on a google map or similar - this would allow your guide to keep you in a more save(-ish) area, guide you to interesting, exciting, risky locations and also guide you back to your startin point (this would of course require a very high level of trust between the player and the guide)

KIK/PM dares

41yo/male, bi, switch, Germany

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video (face pics)
dislike (not sure): bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
BastiS is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BastiS for this post:
Old 01-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #77
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastiS View Post
This is one I was thinking to try myself... let me know if you like the idea.

Get into a secluded woodland area - you should know your ways around. You'll need a smartphone with a dataplan, use KIK or something similar.
Temperatures should be high enough to not catch a cold from running around naked.

Find a hiding spot, get naked (I recommend to keep sneakers on), hide your clothes well (you might be away for a while).
Now what? Get a guide!
Maybe you know someone who should be your guide or get a volunteer (shouldn't be to hard to find here, should it? I would)

Now this goes like a classic pen&paper roll playing game. Tell your guide what you see and ask what to do. If you got a fair data connection use voice (much faster than typing out messages especially if you also want to concentrate on your surrondings to not bump into someone taking a walk.
Examples:
You follow a small path and get to a fork - send your guid a pic and ask where to continue.
You hear voices nearby - ask if you should try to hide and wait, sneak closer to see whats going on, try to get away quickly without beeing seen
You find a raised blind - ask if you should explore / get inside, or go somewhere else...

Plan how long this should go. And when to start heading back. Mark your starting place GPS location on a map on your phone to be sure to find your way back. Make sure the battery is full before you start.

If you want to take this a step further - add a tracking software on your mobile and allow your guide to see where exactly you are on a google map or similar - this would allow your guide to keep you in a more save(-ish) area, guide you to interesting, exciting, risky locations and also guide you back to your startin point (this would of course require a very high level of trust between the player and the guide)
sounds nice but at the moment its to cold to stay outside as long as that :/
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #78
Jaberwocky

For this challenge, you require to wear a short shirt or sweater, something that barely reaches your hips. You also need a chain and a lock.

Go to a bench in a park with a chain and a key. Hide the key about 20 meters away from you. Pull the chain through you clothes (through your pants and panties), thus the chain goes in at waist level and gets out a your ankles. Use the lock to connect both ends of the chain, attached to the bench.

Now you will be sitting on the bench with your clothes on. But your pants and panties are locked to the bench. To unlock your clothes, you need the key that is 20 meters away from you. That means you have to strip out of your pants and panties to get the key and return to the bench to retrieve the key.

One restriction, you have to see other people in the park before you are to close the lock. The idea is that you will be forced to wait, locked by your clothes to the bench, hoping that nobody notice the chain.

Hope you like this challenge.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jaberwocky for this post:
Old 01-12-2016, 10:34 AM   #79
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
For this challenge, you require to wear a short shirt or sweater, something that barely reaches your hips. You also need a chain and a lock.

Go to a bench in a park with a chain and a key. Hide the key about 20 meters away from you. Pull the chain through you clothes (through your pants and panties), thus the chain goes in at waist level and gets out a your ankles. Use the lock to connect both ends of the chain, attached to the bench.

Now you will be sitting on the bench with your clothes on. But your pants and panties are locked to the bench. To unlock your clothes, you need the key that is 20 meters away from you. That means you have to strip out of your pants and panties to get the key and return to the bench to retrieve the key.

One restriction, you have to see other people in the park before you are to close the lock. The idea is that you will be forced to wait, locked by your clothes to the bench, hoping that nobody notice the chain.

Hope you like this challenge.
this is nice!
Old 01-12-2016, 01:26 PM   #80
hot83
Account Banned

Here's a variation on a dare I really like, and this one can be do inside/during daytime if you're up to it.

Go to a public place, such as a shopping mall, library, diner, whatever you want. Make sure you're wearing a skirt, and bring a lipstick in your purse. Pick a place that has hard seats, preferably white or light colored plastic.

Once you're there, go to the bathroom and remove your panties. Write "whore" on one of your ass cheeks and "slut" on the other with the lipstick. Then find a seat and sit down; be sure to lift your skirt so your bare ass is touching the seat. You wouldn't want to get lipstick on your dress

Now stay there and move as little as possible for at least 10 minutes. When you leave snap a picture of the lipstick marks you left on the seat; if you're brave leave the marks, if not try to clean them up before you head out.

Last edited by hot83; 01-16-2016 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling error. Thanks Slave_M, I did 10 spanks for this.
hot83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #81
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
OK, here's another one. You can do this one at night. You'll need to bring:
  • A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 minutes
  • A blindfold

Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic; an empty playground won't do! Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.

Now undress, put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your as towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops!
did this last weekend

since i was in the netherlands in Zandvoort i wanted to get this extra risky because i will see nobody again. At first i wrote "SPANK ME" on my butt and went to a park near the city.

When i was at the park i walked to the most public place of the park and searched for a hiding place. I found a place where i only had to walk 2 meters to see the biggest path of the park. I undressed and started my playlist. Then i blindfolded myself and got in doggy style position.

After about 5 minutes i felt something touching my back. i was scared and looked what it was. It was just a leaf so i got blindfolded again. after that i couldnt stop thinking what would happen if anybody would catch me. I got very wet at that moment. After a short time i felt a clap on my butt. This time i knew that it was a human, but i was too horny to realize that i got caught in public. after i felt something in my pussy i remembered that i was in public.

I quickly took of my blindfold and turned around. i saw that there was a group of teenager... (2 girls). one of them was fingering me and the other girls were laughing and taking pictures. I was shocked... I asked about deleting the pics. They was ok with it but wanted to know what i was doing. I said that i like beeing naked outdoors. and that this was a dare. The girls said i am a crazy slut. i ansered that they were just chickens which are not brave enought to do that. Then they left.

When they was away for about 10 seconds i remembered that they took pics and i didnt saw any of them deleting one so its possible that they still have pics of me, but i dont wanted to ran after them (i was still naked). I got dressed an quickly left the park.

-----

This was a very nice dare! A little bit to hard to do them near or in my hometown, but for a trip to another country it was perfect!

If i travell to another country or place again ill tell you about it so your dares can be harder that time but for now i would like such dares like that you all already sent to me.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DARES! <3
i hope ill get a lot more
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-12-2016, 02:50 PM   #82
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Here's a variation on a dare I really like, and this one can be do inside/during daytime if you're up to it.

Go to a public place, such as a shopping mall, library, diner, whatever you want. Make sure you're wearing a skirt, and bring a lipstick in your purse. Pick a place that has hard seats, preferrably white or light colored plastic.

Once you're there, go to the bathroom and remove your panties. Write "whore" on one of your ass cheeks and "slut" on the other with the lipstick. Then find a seat and sit down; be sure to lift your skirt so your bare ass is touching the seat. You wouldn't want to get lipstick on your dress

Now stay there and move as little as possible for at least 10 minutes. When you leave snap a picture of the lipstick marks you left on the seat; if you're brave leave the marks, if not try to clean them up before you head out.
ill repeat this dare often!
This is perfekt!
maybe i make it to one of my PM dares
Thank you :*
Old 01-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #83
zsvdkhnorc

Go to a public place, such as a campus commons or a park. There should be at least, let's say, a dozen people within sight of you.

Masturbate. You may conceal what you're doing any way you choose. You must keep going at least five minutes after your first edge.

You may cum when you manage to make eye contact with a stranger. Don't look away until you've finished.

Bonus points if you go and sit next to the stranger and strike up a conversation.
zsvdkhnorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:07 AM   #84
hot83
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
ill repeat this dare often!
This is perfekt!
maybe i make it to one of my PM dares
Thank you :*
Cool, I'd love a report once you've done it the first time!
Old 01-13-2016, 10:51 AM   #85
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Go to a public place, such as a shopping mall, library, diner, whatever you want. Make sure you're wearing a skirt, and bring a lipstick in your purse. Pick a place that has hard seats, preferrably white or light colored plastic.

at first i travelled to a bigger city to go shopping with a train
the train seats are dark blue so my red lipstick wouldnt be seeable.

When i was at the train station of the city i saw an ikea and got naughty
I went to the ikea and searched for some white chairs of something like that. At first i undressed my panties in a toilet and wrote SLUT and WHORE on my ass cheeks in big letters. When i found a white plastic chair i sat on it and took my smartphone. After 10 minutes i looked around again and stood up. I didnt noticed that a guy was behind me when i stood up. I saw the words on the chair. i quickly left because the guy shouldnt see that i wrote it with my butt.

I went to the toilet again and wrote it again but this time correct.

I wanted to write on a better place so i went to the beds. When i saw a completely white bed i sat on it without looking around. I saw a camera looking in my direction. I go very embarassed. I thought of what would happen if they see the writing on the white bed. i quickly stood up and left the bed. It was unreadable but it was very red (the bed must get washed).

At the moment im writing this report with my smartphone and still sitting on a white wooden chair in the ikea. On my ass cheeks is still written SLUT and WHORE but i got a PM... So on my butt is "MissPublic" written too. Im so horny and there is nobody to see or to hear so im masturbating right now *-* My pussy is very wet. On the chair will stay a bit of my pussy juice.

Now i will go to a few other shops but i will stay on getdare to chat and get dares

-------

PS: Im now outside of ikea... The wooden chair... It was perfect readable and i waited a bit near to it that i can see the reaction of strangers. I only saw one girl taking a pic of it while laughing loud and a guy which just smiled :'D
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-13-2016, 12:53 PM   #86
hot83
Account Banned

Quote:
at first i travelled to a bigger city to go shopping with a train
the train seats are dark blue so my red lipstick wouldnt be seeable.

When i was at the train station of the city i saw an ikea and got naughty
I went to the ikea and searched for some white chairs of something like that. At first i undressed my panties in a toilet and wrote SLUT and WHORE on my ass cheeks in big letters. When i found a white plastic chair i sat on it and took my smartphone. After 10 minutes i looked around again and stood up. I didnt noticed that a guy was behind me when i stood up. I saw the words on the chair. i quickly left because the guy shouldnt see that i wrote it with my butt.

I went to the toilet again and wrote it again but this time correct.

I wanted to write on a better place so i went to the beds. When i saw a completely white bed i sat on it without looking around. I saw a camera looking in my direction. I go very embarassed. I thought of what would happen if they see the writing on the white bed. i quickly stood up and left the bed. It was unreadable but it was very red (the bed must get washed).

At the moment im writing this report with my smartphone and still sitting on a white wooden chair in the ikea. On my ass cheeks is still written SLUT and WHORE but i got a PM... So on my butt is "MissPublic" written too. Im so horny and there is nobody to see or to hear so im masturbating right now *-* My pussy is very wet. On the chair will stay a bit of my pussy juice.

Now i will go to a few other shops but i will stay on getdare to chat and get dares

-------

PS: Im now outside of ikea... The wooden chair... It was perfect readable and i waited a bit near to it that i can see the reaction of strangers. I only saw one girl taking a pic of it while laughing loud and a guy which just smiled :'D
Amazing, well done! Any chance of you posting the pics of the chairs in an album here?
Old 01-13-2016, 01:23 PM   #87
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Amazing, well done! Any chance of you posting the pics of the chairs in an album here?
i didnt took a pic. The girl took a pic of it sry
Old 01-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #88
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Purchase a pair of handcuffs for this dare, The day before doing this dare fill a milk jug half full of water and freeze it, then drop your handcuff key into the center of the jug suspended on a string until it reaches the frozen water. Fill the jug the rest of the way with water( leave a little room for expansion at the top. Place the cap on the jug with the string out the cap and the key suspended in the center of the jug. Place it back into the freezer until it is completely frozen. Go into the park with your handcuffs, your milk jug and a skimpy outfit on. When you are a ways into the park step about 10 yards off a well traveled trail and find a nice sturdy tree. Strip off all your clothing and leave it in the trail, then place your milk jug at the base of your chosen tree. Handcuff yourself so your arms are wrapped around the tree. Wait for the ice in the jug to melt enough that you can remove the key and release your handcuffs.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:43 AM   #89
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Purchase a pair of handcuffs for this dare, The day before doing this dare fill a milk jug half full of water and freeze it, then drop your handcuff key into the center of the jug suspended on a string until it reaches the frozen water. Fill the jug the rest of the way with water( leave a little room for expansion at the top. Place the cap on the jug with the string out the cap and the key suspended in the center of the jug. Place it back into the freezer until it is completely frozen. Go into the park with your handcuffs, your milk jug and a skimpy outfit on. When you are a ways into the park step about 10 yards off a well traveled trail and find a nice sturdy tree. Strip off all your clothing and leave it in the trail, then place your milk jug at the base of your chosen tree. Handcuff yourself so your arms are wrapped around the tree. Wait for the ice in the jug to melt enough that you can remove the key and release your handcuffs.
I thought this was nice but i did this a little bit wrong...
I took a glass of water withe the key in it and froze it. The key was in the middle of the ice block.

In the park i went to a hidden place and undressed completely. Since i got caught naked and blindfolded in doggystyle in zandvoort i was already very wet. I put the ice block with the key to my feet before i locked the handcuffs behind my back around the tree.

That was it.... At that moment i had no chance of escaping *-*
I stood there with my breasts in the direction of the trail. My clothes were behind a little bush at the trail.

From that point i had just to wait until i got the key. That was a longer time i thought it was... And here was the mistake... I should have took a smaller ice cube or test it before i did it. :/

After about 30-40 minutes the ice cube was half as small as it was before the dare. At least nobody saw me until now, but it didnt took much longer to get caught... I heard a few kids playing in the forest and their voiced got always louder I really dont want kids to see women naked (porn is for 18+ people and not for about 10y old children. I dont want to say that me standing naked next to a tree is porn, but its still not good for kids...)

when they saw me they were wondering what i was doing. They asked why i was naked there. I answered that they should leave and tell nobody about me. But one fucking boy (i hate kids like that) wanted to be "cool" and touched my pussy. I reacted quickly. When he was touching my pussy i turned away from him so that he cant touch my pussy anymore. I shouted at them that they had to go. Then they left, but a old woman must have heard me...

She asked what i was doing there naked. Since i cant lie if i got caught in any dare i told her about the dare (its a rule i got november 2015). The said that i am a bitch and left.

After another 20-30 minutes the key was released and i tried to get it. It took a while until i opend the handcuffs, but i made it.

While i was dressing i thought of what i did and got very horny again so i extendet the dare a bit

I undressed again and threw my clothes on the way and masturbated until i came behind a bush. When i came i walked on the way and got my clothes (of course i waited for until i didnt saw anybody)

Then i redressed and drived home

----------------------------
If i didnt did the dare wrong it is a great dare but it was too long... (too big ice cube)

For the last 3 dares i went to another town so nobody could recognize me.
Ill do this more often the next time (but not every time!) so i can do dares as hard as this, but ill watch out next time. I dont want to get caught so often... i got caught 2 times in 4 dares in december.... I dont want to get arrested to maybe decrease the risk a bit :/
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-16-2016, 02:08 AM   #90
hot83
Account Banned

Quote:
i didnt took a pic. The girl took a pic of it sry
I guess you'll have to do it again then

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags