Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2016, 07:28 PM   #46
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Substitute redbox for any outdoor vending machine located at the front of a public business and purchase 3 separate items instead of renting a disc. Otherwise the rest of the dare should be ok I believe.
ok ill give it a try
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:08 AM   #47
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Yes in the cinema

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 02:51 AM   #48
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
OK, here's another one. You can do this one at night. You'll need to bring:
  • A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 minutes
  • A blindfold

Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic; an empty playground won't do! Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.

Now undress, put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your as towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops!
Why don't you repeat this one, but with the following changes:
- Make sure you do it during the daytime, in you own home: sit naked in front of your front door, with the door unlocked, ass facing the door
- Instead of a 15 minute playlist, you will masturbate. Edge three times, then you can cum.
- Do use the headphones while masturbating so you can't hear whether someone is coming.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:12 AM   #49
vagus21
Distinguished Member

go to a park or somewhere of your choosing. start dressed and start walking. every 15 steps remove a piece of clothing. do this until completely naked. after removing the last piece of clothing take another 15 steps. there you are to lay on your back with your legs spread wide and make yourself cum. after you cum walk back to the last piece of clothing but before putting it on you must edge. continue to do this until you are dressed again. however you must edge the same number of clothes you are putting on, so your second piece of clothing you'll do 2 edges, 3rd piece 3 edges and so on.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:12 AM   #50
Lyb
getDare Addict

Do you have a car?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 09:56 AM   #51
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Do you have a car?
its not my own car but i can drive with it
Old 01-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #52
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Not sure how you will be with this one as it is during the day and dependent on whether you use public transport.

Dress in relatively short skirt and no panties. Prior to going out edge - your pussy should be nice and wet as possible.

When you board a bus or train and sit down, arrange your skirt so that you are sitting bare assed on the seat. Depending on the circumstances you may try to touch your clit as you travel, either under or over your clothes. At your destination get up leaving your wet patch on the seat for others to see.
When i was in the bus i went to the last row. The bus was almost empty, so i decided to sat in the middle of the last row. So I sat in front of the passage. I sat on my bare ass with cheeks spread so i was sitting with more or less open pussy on the seat. When the bus started driving i started rubbing my clit. I came after i had edged two times. Then i left the bus. I saw that the bus driver had a mirror to look to the exit. I was shocked but it turned me on again that he maybe saw me masturbating. The seat was very wet (like if you would pour out a water bottle on it. I changed my seat, so i was sitting in another row and driving backwards, so i could saw the wet seat at everytime. after 2 minutes three girls came to the last row. I think they were about 14-15 years old. When they noticed the wet seat one of them said that it was cum.

i think thats very weird... 14-15 year old girls think about cum...

But nice dare! Thank you!
Old 01-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #53
hot83
Account Banned

Love your report on the bus ride! Next time you take public transport, bring some lunch. But carry it in your pussy (choose something easy like a piece of cucumber and put it in a condom to be safe). You will have to take it out and eat it all before you get to your destination.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:45 PM   #54
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Love your report on the bus ride! Next time you take public transport, bring some lunch. But carry it in your pussy (choose something easy like a piece of cucumber and put it in a condom to be safe). You will have to take it out and eat it all before you get to your destination.
sounds great
holidays are over so i have to school with bus
Old 01-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #55
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
its not my own car but i can drive with it
Alright then let's not mess it up.
Drive to an open parking lot, get out of the car and put your clothes in the trunk only take your handcuff key and car key go to the other side and put the cuff key on the floor come back to your car handcuffs yourself in the back then go drop your car key at another side. Go back to your car and edge.
Now free yourself, get the car keys, cum before getting back in the car then drive back naked.
You can put your clothes on the back row if you sont want to get out of the car naked when close to your home

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:28 PM   #56
wingman78
Longtime User

Do you have any places nearby where nudity is expected? Sauna's, nudist activity's, stuff like that?
Old 01-07-2016, 03:41 PM   #57
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Do you have any places nearby where nudity is expected? Sauna's, nudist activity's, stuff like that?
Nothing like that...
If something like that would be here i would never leave that place again
Old 01-08-2016, 06:09 AM   #58
hot83
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Nothing like that...
If something like that would be here i would never leave that place again
Lol, you should move to the Netherlands
Old 01-08-2016, 04:39 PM   #59
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lol, you should move to the Netherlands
Lol im justvthere at the moment but ill leave it on sunday :/
Old 01-09-2016, 05:22 PM   #60
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
How bout heading to the movies in only a coat and shoes. When the movie title comes up, take off the coat and place it on thereat next to you. When the movie ends, you can put it back on
This dare was really hard...

Did it on friday.
I watched star wars 7. The cinema isnt very big but its still crowded (star wars ).

When the movie started i opend my jacket. I was sitting at the right back corner so i was as hidden as it is possible in a cinema.... *-* i wass sitting there with my boobs out of my jacket for about 5 minutes, then i undressed my jacket and put it on the seat one row in front of me. In my row there were 3 boys and 2 girls. The girls were sitting 6 seats from me. Mybe theysaw me but i dont know that.

Later in the movie someone opened the door so it became very bright. I was scared of getting caught but noone looked...STAR WARS VII SPOILER:
Spoiler:
they wanted to see han solo diing...

When the movie was at its end i took the jacket from the seat in front of me before the lights were on. I made it but one of the girls saw a part of me (i think it was one boob) the said that i should wear at least a bra when i go in the cinema and take off my jacket... boring bitch

In my opinion Star Wars VII isnt very good. (Its a very good film but star wars 2-6 were better 1 was trash)

Last edited by MissPublic; 01-09-2016 at 05:31 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public