Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-25-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear 3 Darkest Desires

If I could grant you 3 of your most darkest desires, what would it be? Details,give me details

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:53 AM   #2
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

I share my if you share yours.

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
ashleyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:07 AM   #3
Hoedini

In my case you wil have to switch.
Put me on a humbler, tie me down on al fours, stick needles through my nipples and dickhead, then go shopping with my creditcard and untie me several hours later...

Limits: social suicide things, pics.

Pm dares
Hoedini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:23 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my dark side

I have always had a fantasy that is very much on the dark side and could never make real .
I want to organise a barbque with a difference .
The meat would be a slow roasted teengirl on a spit cooked alive .
She would be taken and stripped naked and then have many blokes cum in her mouth and pussy so much so that her stomach would swell from all the guys cum she had swallowed .
She would then have a metal spit pushed through her entering at her pussy and exiting out her mouth .
Her limbs would also be tied to the spit placed over a large open fire and regularly turned till well done and then eaten .
Hopefully all the cum boiling in her stomach would help the cooking of all her organs .

My other dark fantasy is to crucify a naked woman .

My last is to kill a woman by sitting her on a spear and very slowly lowering her down on to it until the spear appears through her mouth .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:27 PM   #5
Korocodil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I have always had a fantasy that is very much on the dark side and could never make real .
I want to organise a barbque with a difference .
The meat would be a slow roasted teengirl on a spit cooked alive .
She would be taken and stripped naked and then have many blokes cum in her mouth and pussy so much so that her stomach would swell from all the guys cum she had swallowed .
She would then have a metal spit pushed through her entering at her pussy and exiting out her mouth .
Her limbs would also be tied to the spit placed over a large open fire and regularly turned till well done and then eaten .
Hopefully all the cum boiling in her stomach would help the cooking of all her organs .

My other dark fantasy is to crucify a naked woman .

My last is to kill a woman by sitting her on a spear and very slowly lowering her down on to it until the spear appears through her mouth .
You must be real fun at parties
Korocodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:35 PM   #6
Korocodil

This is mine.
In a basement, my legs locked in a spreader bar and my arms tied behind my back and a ring gag in my mouth, the key to my escape is at the bottom of a bucket and the only way to get it is to suck a dildo to get cum into my mouth then deposit it in the bucket until I can retrieve the key, all while someone looks on and laughs at me.
Korocodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:41 PM   #7
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

i'd love being dominated by a strong anthro male, preferable canines.
it woul degrade me, keep me in chastity and always horny and needy as fuck, it would fuck my ass and face on a regular basis and, if my mouth is not in use, it would keep me gagged with a big canine penis gag, only being fed by a bunch of horny dogs and their hot and sticky cum....

secondly, i want a master whi would keep me as his personal sissa diaper maid, with everything that needs to be added:
slutty maid dress, diapers, chastity, cages, humiliation, ...

and last, i would volunteer in one of those pervy sex testing facilities, where the scientists put you on machines, that would milk and fuck me on hours without end, maybe test some latex suit on me that transforms me into a female, and keep me from cumming, being fed my own cum and the cum from others, ....

and, since i'm on a writing spree, i have another wish:
i'd love to be part of some kind of hirarchy, with one master and lots of slaves:
the master controlles everyone, the "first" slave is controlled by the master and controlls everyone below him, the second one is controlled by the master and the first slave, and so on.
and i wish to be the last one, controll nobody but get controlled by everyone :3

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:02 PM   #8
NaughtyManSimon

Heart

I have a fantasy that a huge queue of men around 100, line up and when they get to me they pull their socks of and abuse me with their feet. i lick and suck their toes until their feet are wet and then they put their socks back on, when I've finished the whole line the men strip my socks of and cum on my feet

mmmmmmmm
NaughtyManSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #9
never cum

being owned by gay men used for gangs bangs and no safe word, my anus gets so stretched bees and wasp are used to get it tight, chain handcuffed to my balls with weights on the chain and I must drag it everywhere while used for a pissing post outside
never cum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM   #10
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korocodil View Post
You must be real fun at parties
First off, this is fucking hilarious.

Second off, some of my darkest desires would probably get me arrested... Oh wait, we've got people talking about crucifying women and being fucking Vlad the Impaler... I think I'm good.

I think my first dark desire would be to start a family. Wait, wait, it gets better. After I've started this family, I would definitely make it an incestuous family, especially if I had daughters. I wouldn't shelter them from the pertinent information of sex, drugs and/or violence.

Hmm, for a second dark desire I guess I would want to rape someone. Whether in a controlled setting or not, I think that rush of feeling in power and seeing the fear in someone's eyes would give me a rush.

Last, but certainly not least, I want to own an addict. Now, let me define that. I would want to own someone so addicted to a drug, they'd do anything to get more of it, and I mean anything... So uh... Take that as you will.

Now, as a disclaimer; I have not and probably will not ever act upon any of these desires foretold. This is a place to be truthful, but I might have pushed some of the extremes for a bit of shock value, because I'm just a dick like that :P

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:34 AM   #11
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

any more desires?
i'd like to read some more XD

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:03 PM   #12
Slavediapergirl

1. Beeing Caught and Slaved by someone who would insert me suppositories a butt plug. The plug would be taped so it wouldnt come off. Then he would feed me with laxatives and throw me into a small cage where i could really move. There would be a bowl with prunes and prune juice to eat and drink. And if i wouldnt eat or drink it i would be forced to. My belly would start up to cramp really hard and the urge to poop would be gigantic but i could cause of the plug. then after a few months i would be released in something like a bath tub but with a cover. The cover would be close and my butt plug would be removed.
My poop would come out imediatley and fill the whole tub and i would drown in my own Poop.

2. (I Share this with someone here cant rember his name)
I would be caught and then someone would insert me a buttplug. then the group who caught me would feed me so that my belly would inflate and i couldn't poop cause of the plug off course. After a week my belly would be 3 times bigger as it was before.
Then the group would tie me, tape my mouth shut and throw me into a tub with marinade for 1 week. Afterwards i would be taken out, Impaled on a big pole from ass to mouth and i would be grilled alive and then eaten.

3. (this might sound a little bit crazy)
Beeing eaten alive by a monster or so and then beeing digested and slowly watching my body turning into poop. From feet to head. till i was nothing but poop.

Limits: Public Family or friends and Vids

Likes: Forced sex, anal, Diapers, Poop, Laxatives/Suppositories, Bondage

Im a Dirty Whore that wants to be a Slave Just ask me
I will do anything excluding my Limits.Call me Pet or Slave.
Slavediapergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:46 AM   #13
Bestslaveever

Default Humiliation slave fantasy

My deep fantasy

I hope this does not sound too freaky but I have this huge HUMILIATION fantasy as a gay make slave.

I am a 40 year old gay white male. Slim build. Total submissive and obiediant.i am looking for a young hot cocky dominant Master (young is my wish!) to control and dominate me online and on cam. The fantasy is if you forcing me (more than one Master at a time wud be the ultimate HUMILIATION.).

If I cud find a Master who enjoys the control and domination he has over me, an older slave by using his arrogant beauty to reveal my worship for him, my humiliation by you while u force me to perform sexual tasks for you, revealing intimate thoughts of you whilst being forced to jerk off for you, about you, being sexually teased for your pleasure with my orgasm about you being totally under your control. If you want others to watch then even better!!!

I wud luv to experience seeing your enjoyment teasing, humiliating and making me squirm begging to taste the most perfect human body on the planet!!

Is this normal to want this so bad I can't even have an orgasm unless I fantasise about this?

And I have never had this so I am very eager and desperate to live out my fantasy!!!!
Old 04-25-2015, 08:53 AM   #14
missspitfire

Pretty much anything involving kidnapping and/or rape... Better if it involves sex toys, forced orgasms, pain, etc..

Likes: Bladder control, clothing control, food control, forced exercise, forced orgasms, orgasm delay/denial, pee play, hidden/semi-public, wedgies, genital torture, temperature play, spanking, humiliation

Dislikes: feet, scat, fire, needles, icyhot, full public, messy

Hard limits: Illegal, eating/tasting scat, permanent

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=626807
missspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:10 AM   #15
IAAS
getDare Sweetheart

1) I've always dreamt of being a human toilet. Having a master that would piss and poo in and on me whenever he needed to. I'd be forced to swallow it all.

2) Being tied up next to a urinal/toilet and used by everyone who comes in.

3) Being a full on slave with absolutely no limits. I would have no choice and would have to do anything I was told and made to do.

Please read my
Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I don't have any toys, only household items.
Please keep in mind I live with 5 other (quite nosey)
family members when giving me dares!

IAAS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk