Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Has answering a truth turned you on?
Yes 19 95.00%
No 1 5.00%
N/A, I don't participate in truths 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2021, 03:23 PM   #1
MetalMike

Post (biased poll) Are Truths a Turn-On?

I haven't been here long, started scrolling through this section and realised I was only looking at threads I had something to say in and had to force myself to pick a random couple of truths. I've clicked now that the main motivation of being here for most (me included) is to get turned on and I got to wondering how much of a part confessing truths in an environment where you can be essentially anonymous plays in that for people.

So in addition to the poll:
  1. Do (or do you think) answering truths here is different to face-to-face? How?
  2. Have you ever lied or exaggerated on a truth here? What was your motivation?
  3. Does asking a truth turn you on?
  4. What is your favourite truth to ask? Why do you like it?
  5. What is the best truth you've ever been asked?
  6. What is a truth you secretly wished someone would ask but they didn't?
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 03:38 PM   #2
MetalMike

The trend is to answer you're own thread first here, right?
  1. Do (or do you think) answering truths here is different to face-to-face? How?
    Very much. Face-to-face means it's way more likely to be in your social circle and secrets could spread easily so is much scarier.
  2. Have you ever lied or exaggerated on a truth here? What was your motivation?
    Not yet. Honesty is super important to me. But I could imagine I'd be tempted if I thought an exaggeration would be more in line what the truth giver wanted to hear and I was motivated to please them
  3. Does asking a truth turn you on?
    Yeh when that is my aim. Like, to extract a sexy story from someone or exert control over them. The more reluctant they are to answer the hotter it is.
  4. What is your favourite truth to ask? Why do you like it?
    What's the best truth you've ever been asked? I like it because worst case scenario I come away with a fun truth I can steal for my own use. But even better I can get a read on that person. If they've been shy about other truths their favourite is probably indicative of a style or subject in their comfort zone. If they're more of a filthy slut then they'll probably confess to the style or subjects that turn them on.
  5. What is the best truth you've ever been asked?
    'What dare would you least like to receive?' in one of my first games of truth or dare online. So the rest of the game there was an extra element of anxiety around having to get a dare in case they used that knowledge.
  6. What is a truth you secretly wished someone would ask but they didn't?
    If I'm feeling vane and need a confidence boost anything about academic achievement in school because I worked hard for top grades but was in a not very gifted friendship group so always chose to downplay it and never really got to show off.
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 08:14 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. Do (or do you think) answering truths here is different to face-to-face? How? Yes, it's easier to do anonymous online. It would be more fun and more of a challenge fact-to-face.
  2. Have you ever lied or exaggerated on a truth here? What was your motivation? I don't think so. But I may have left out some details and I skip Truths that I don't want to answer. In that sense this isn't a real "Truth" as you aren't forced to answer online.
  3. Does asking a truth turn you on? It turns me on thinking of good truth questions.
  4. What is your favourite truth to ask? Why do you like it? Original "what would you do in this scenario" truths
  5. What is the best truth you've ever been asked? I don't remember
  6. What is a truth you secretly wished someone would ask but they didn't? I don't know

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
poll, truth