Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story?
Terrible!!! 5 4.42%
Poor 3 2.65%
Fair 26 23.01%
Good 37 32.74%
Excellent!!! 49 43.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #16
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Thanks for the comments

Thank you for all the comments.

I'll post more soon.

Bye!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
Artimis

Sounds goood keep going

Got a dare?

NOTICE: I have been dared not to orgasm until school's out. At the end of May.
Artimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #18
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Seven

Pam was humiliated.

After Daniel took about 50 pictures total, he finally allowed her to stop. "Come on," said Daniel, "we're going out."

He gave her a plastic bag. Pam quizzically looked at Dan.

"These are clothes, slut," he said, "I belive they're your size."

By this he meant, much to small.

She changed into them and stepped out.

They were uncomfortable. There were some panties, and then a mini-skirt. Also, there was a pink T-Shirt that was extremely tight on her.

She walked out of the bathroom in which she changed, and Daniel said, "Excellent, slave. Now, it is ti,me to go."

'Go where?' She thought. It was 1 P.M.

They left, and went into his car.

They slowly drove away...

Old 11-01-2008, 02:01 PM   #19
georgiadog23

Send a message via AIM to georgiadog23

comeon post more next time

limits: not too painful or messy no eating/drinking poop or pee, and toothpaste
i like: some fun/hard dares...nothing that my parents will find out about though
georgiadog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

Amazing! I really love tihs story.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #21
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Eight

Pam and Daniel both sat silently in the car as it swiftly sped away.

They drove for about 15 minutes, until they came to Pam's favorite bookstore, Julie's Books. Daniel parked the car, and Pam had absolutely no idea what wold happen.

'This,' she reminded herself, "is only my first day. And already it's been terrible. What next?"

Daniel said, "Okay slut, it's time to get out. Here are your instructions. I will be next door at Jitters," (the local cafe.) "meanwhile you will go in to Julie's. Look around for 5 minutes. I'll text you."

She entered the shop to the familiar bell's tinkling, and slowly, leisurely looked around in her favorite section, the fantasy fiction section.

She almost forgot about Daniel until her phone softly rang, and she quickly read the following text message.

"Now, go into the Erotica section." (the store had a seperate room for Erotica, so that kids wouldn't go in.) "Find the dirties book there. I know that you are under the age limit, so if anyone comes in, show them your boobs. I'll be in there in half an hour. Master Daniel."

She reluctantly made her way to the erotica room, and snuck in, pretending to look at a large art book. She slowly looked around at title after title, and though she was definitely 'excited' she was much more nervous that someone would come. But then again, this sensation only added to her arousal.

For ten minutes, she was utterly alone. Then a man about 30 came in, and said, "What are you doing in here?"

She said, "Nothing."

He said, "I'm going to have to tell management."

She tried to be seductive (pathetically) and said, "What if I, er, change your mind."

He understood, and she motioned him to come over. Reluctantly, she pulled up her much to tight shirt.

For one minute the man lustily stared at her tits.

Then, she covered them up again, and he went on his way.

She went ahead reading a lame 'erotic story'.

Then, a woman appeared. She was very confused as to what Pam was doing. Pam did not show her breasts.

Then, the woman disappeared.

Immediately after, Daniel entered and screamed, "Idiot! Why did you disobey me?!"

"What?"

"You didn't show her your tits, slut! How come?!"

"She's a woman!"

"So?! An orders an order."

With that, he grabbed her, and led her to the car, and said, "When we get hom, slave, I promise you, you'll be punished."

They sped away, well above the speeding limit.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #22
georgiadog23

Send a message via AIM to georgiadog23

again great installment jsut wish it was a bit longer

limits: not too painful or messy no eating/drinking poop or pee, and toothpaste
i like: some fun/hard dares...nothing that my parents will find out about though
georgiadog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:02 PM   #23
eye--candy

i agree with everyone that the posts should be longer but GREAT story.
eye--candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #24
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Red face Sorry!!!

I'll write more soon, it's just that, things have been cropping up. Please hang in there. Also, sorry about the length. I'll try to write more next time.

Bye
Old 11-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #25
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

This story is one of my favorites!
Old 11-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Nine

Pam and Daniel sped off into the distance, well above the speed limit. They did not stop driving until they had reached Daniel’s house. When they did get there, he stopped the car abruptly, and he awkwardly parked.

Daniel pulled Pam out of the car. She did not know how he could be so strong! She had always thought of herself as a moderately strong person from all of the swim practices, but she didn’t stand a chance against Daniel. “He must work out.” She told herself. She was genuinely worried.

He led her by the hands out of the car. Only taking a matter of seconds to fumble for the key, he quickly burst into the house with her. He closed the door, locked it, and grabbed her by the arms, taking her to the kitchen.

He sat down, and picked her up. He lay her down on him. Despite her kicking, and screaming, he put a gag on her mouth.

She was helpless. Absolutely, positively helpless.

He pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her white ass.

He proceeded to spank her. Very hard. Never, ever, before had anything like this happened before to Pam. She only felt agony.

Well, agony, and much to her disbelief, excitement.

This rhythmic slapping just went on and on, for what seemed to her like hours. Then, after probably 50 times, he stopped.

Once again, he picked her up, but this time he tied her arms to her legs with ropes. She kneeled, and slowly, he put on a blindfold on her. Then he took off the gag.

She was confused, but screamed at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, she realized there was something in her mouth. Another gag? No, she realized, sickeningly. It was his cock.

She hated this, but she had no way of removing it. So he just left her there.

“Suck!” he ordered.

Never, ever before in her life had she ever, ever, done anything like this. She was a virgin. She had never had any type of sex before. She knew what was happening by some, shall we say, ‘less chaste’ friend’s reminiscing. She had no experience whatsoever.

She had no choice. She began to move her tongue around. After a while, finally she tasted something very bad in her mouth.

He was angry. Very angry.

She was not ready for this. Then, much to her surprise, the mass that had been inside of her mouth suddenly was gone. He untied her hands.

Her blindfold was removed. Then, another order, “Rub my cock.”

“Ew, no!”

She had enough of making him cum.

“What did you say?!! Even now, you don’t learn!!!”

He picked her up, and put her on the table.

He laid her on her back, and tied her to the table.

She was worried.

Suddenly, her two butt cheeks were spread apart.

He stuck his penis inside her anus. Suddenly, she was in pain. She screamed.

Despite herself, she had never been so turned on before in her life. Ever. Her clit throbbed with pleasure.

She had never been in so much pain or so much pleasure before. Soon, he ejaculated.

But it wasn’t over there. Just when she thought it was over, he left her for about a minute. Then, he silently returned with a vibrator.

He stuck it up her pussy, and she yelped from sheer surprise. Then, he turned it up to its highest setting. He left the room for fifteen minutes.

She was in ecstasy for that time.

Then, as quickly as all this had begun, it was over. He returned, pulled the vibe out of her (it was now soaking), and untied her.

Daniel said, “Come on, slut. It’s time to go.”

She put on some clothes, and they headed out the door.

__________________________________________________ __________

So? How is it? Comments please!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 03:24 AM   #27
kitkat

Great story!
Keep up the great work!
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:43 AM   #28
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Ten

They walked out of the door at three thirty. Her mind was still racing. She had never done anything like what had just happened.

She said nothing.

Daniel was happy. Things were turning out quite the way he had hoped for them to be. He was in absolute control. He liked that.

So they walked to Mill Street. In there town, Mill street was a street for people to walk in. It was designed to be, essentially, a long track for people to walk on besides a road for cars. It was about 1 and half miles long.

Mill Street?” Pam wondered, “What does he have planed here?”

When they reached the end of Mill Street, Daniel said, “Okay. Start walking. Be aware that I’ll text you soon.”

This was not too hard for her. She loved hiking, so compared to that, this was a snap. After about fifteen minutes, she was halfway. She received a text.

It read:

“Now, you will find the nearest bush. Hide in it as best you can. For every person that sees you, remove an article of clothing. Footwear does not count. Good luck.”

She was nervous. She found a bush, and hid in it. She hid under leaves as a stab at camouflage. Unfortunately, she sucked at camouflage. So in ten minutes, one person had already seen her.

She decided to remove her shirt.

Then a couple walked by and spotted her. She told them a lie about how she was looking for her glasses, and they moved on. She took off her pants and her bra.

No one spotted her for ten more minutes, and Daniel came.

He said, “Good slave. Only three people spotted you?”

She nodded.

“Just for that, you get a reward. Choose any two items of clothing to wear.” Hastily, she chose a shirt and pants.

“Good” said Daniel.

She put those on and briskly walked with him.

“Here is your next task, slut.” He said, “Keep walking to the end, meet me at Hannah’s for Dinner.” (Hannah’s diner was the local restaurant.) “While you walk, you must have flashed three people. Oh, and walk barefoot.” (This would be painful because of the gravel.)

She walked barefoot, trying to walk in the least painful manner.

She saw a group of three boys coming up. “Might as well get it done all in one go.” She thought to herself.

Quickly she lifted up her shirt, and they whistled. She pulled it back down, and ran all the way to Hannah’s. While she ran, she cried.

She felt so violated, so revealed. She felt more humiliated than she had ever felt before in that one day. She wished she had never joined the swim team. “Stupid, stupid, self! Why did I stay late that day?! What was I thinking!”

She had to push on, she resolved. At least, she comforted herself, those pictures won’t be released. That, would be worse than anything else Daniel could do to her.

When she arrived at Hannah’s, she saw Daniel, and plopped herself down at the table. She reached for her drink, as she was parched. “Don’t.” Said Daniel.

“I ordered you a salad, slave.” He said, “I’m going to the restroom. If I find that you’ve drank a single drop of the water in front of you will be punished severely.”

He was gone for fifteen minutes. Those minutes were so long for her. Her mouth was drier than the desert.

He returned, but he had not been to the restroom. In fact, he had put something in her salad.

The salad came, and he said, “Eat.” Hungrily, she bit into the salad, quickly consuming the whole thing.

Then, she felt sleepy.

Very sleepy.

She passed out.

Comments please!!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #29
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

Amazing! Kepp up the good work
Old 11-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I feel I need to comment on this story. What I have to say may or may not earn me the ire of my comrades. It is not my intention to be hurtful but to give a balanced presentation - whether you agree or not is entirely up to you, and this is just my personal opinion.

First and foremost, I think this story should be moved in the Mature Stories section. The themes presented, mainly the slavery and rape, do not belong in this section. Do not forget that, according to the narrative, Pam is an unwilling slave and is being tortured against her will, and at no point in the story did I even get the notion that she was becoming willing, even when she experienced physical and sexual pleasure.

On the grammatical and textual side, the narrative is well-structured, there are very little typos or mistakes and the text flows very well. It's an easy read, and the presentation is believable in itself.

The characters, however, are not believable to my taste, particularly the character of Pam. The girl is being molested, raped and humiliated. Unless she is completely submissive and has no free will (which does not seem to be the case since she actively resists several times), in the last post she is left alone. At some point, she would go to the police, tell her story about Daniel, and they would have enough physical evidence (from the rape alone) to arrest him and convict him. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

The story in itself is well thought out, plays on many of the usual themes found here, but it falls short of realism. If you're not looking for realism, then by all means, please continue on this path, you are working a straightfoward narrative that works outside of established behaviorial patterns. I still think this is a mature story and should be moved there.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk