Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Default Panty shopping

Background:
I had ended a relationship and decided to change my lifestyle. As such I threw away all my panties, bras and such. I tried to maintain my life as best I could. Eventually I bought a few panties that I would wear from time to time. I bought a few thongs as a result to dares I did here. Well I have had wandering thoughts which always lead me back to lingerie. So I have decided to refill my drawer whith several new panties, thongs and G-strings. More recently I have really gotten into humiliation and or embarrassment. Which is where you, my friends in the Get Dare community come into play.

I would like you to send me a letter that I will take to the sales lady at Victoria's Secret and give to her. I will not read it and there fore will have no idea what is in the letter. You might tall her I am just a poor errand boy or you might tell her I am a panty wearing sissy replenishing my clothes. I will be buying what ever you have her help me with as I don't want to waste her time. In your letter please be respectful of the lady that will read your note.

Now before you send a letter that may be way, way , way over the top, I want you to know. I have a female friend, Diana, that will scan through your notes and disregard any that she feels will get me arrested or that are just blatently vulgar. The rest she will seal in an envelope and hand to me for my shopping. I don't know when she will give them to me just at random times when we are out and about. We meet at least every three days for coffee. She has told me that she might write a letter herself.

Please send all letters to
[email protected]

Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Also I will write a follow up report here for any letters I get.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes: LIKES
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Just a quick update

Diana has informed me that she has received the first letter and has indicated that I should be ready to shop this week. Thank you to whom ever sent the letter.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

KIK vodin11
Old 02-04-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Ok my first trip panty shopping.

Diana and I met for coffee on Wednesday. I could see that she had something on her mind and I was pretty sure what is was. After we had coffee we started strolling along the mall. When we got to the Victorias Secret Pink store she stopped and handed me the envelope with the instructions in it. I was not too concerned at first as she was with me and I was sure I could play it off. I soon found out that was not the case. As I turned to enter she turned and walked away. I called after her. She turned around and just said, "I would not get arrested, this time." My heart immediately started to race. Yes I was expecting this but I was by no means ready for it. Looking around as I entered I saw that I was the only one in there except for the sales lady. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears as she approached me and asked if she could be of any help. I felt a bead of sweat form on my temple. I tried to sound nonchalant but my throat went dry and I croaked out a meek "yes" I swallowed several times and tried to recover. I told her I needed to get some underwear and that my girlfriend wrote it down for me. As I handed her the letter my hand was not just shaking it was trembling. She looked puzzled but took it and started to read. I felt as if the temperature has risen 100 degrees or something. She smiled and folded the letter and put it in her pocket. She them turned and rummaged through the display of panties picking out several bright ones. She finally handed me five thongs. she then directed me to the sales counter. I thanked her and headed off. My heart was still racing and I still felt very flush as I finished me purchase. As I collected my bag Diana walked up and asked if I got what I needed in what I felt was an all too loud voice.

I never did find out what the letter had said.

First letter down, I'm wondering now if there are any more.

KIK vodin11
Old 02-05-2018, 12:32 AM   #4
ebsia
Distinguished Member

I was thinking, isnt it fun that you get to read the letter afterwards. Then you now what kind of huniliation you went through. This might also make you more nervous for the next time, if something really degrading was discussed. Just an idea
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ebsia for this post:
Old 02-05-2018, 12:56 AM   #5
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
I was thinking, isnt it fun that you get to read the letter afterwards. Then you now what kind of huniliation you went through. This might also make you more nervous for the next time, if something really degrading was discussed. Just an idea
It would also be nice for us to be able to read the letters as well in the report associated with that letter.

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Frazi3r for this post:
Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Have you got arrested before?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 10:00 AM   #7
Gmc2500ejw

Tell diana that you have 3 more letters for a nice shopping trip. I wish i had a friend like diana that would do this with me.
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:02 AM   #8
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by motmot13131313 View Post
This is like something outta one of my deepest darkest fantasies and nightmares at the same time - congrats on having the gutts and setting something like it up im jealous but also not if you catch my drift.
I too had this fantasy/nightmare for a long time. It was actually Diana's idea to go shopping. She has really helped me explore my fascination with embarrassing/humiliation as well as panties. I am happy I finally opened up to her. (well she did coerce the confession a bit after seeing me sporting a whale tale)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmc2500ejw View Post
Tell diana that you have 3 more letters for a nice shopping trip. I wish i had a friend like diana that would do this with me.
I did tell Diana that you sent a few letters. She was happy to get them. The smile she had today gave me a shiver down my spine. I think she is too happy. Don't suppose you might let me know what I am in for?

KIK vodin11
Old 06-07-2018, 03:01 AM   #9
Gmc2500ejw

Nope but you will have fun. Have diana contact me directly and maybe we can discuss some more ideas
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk