Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2020, 10:33 AM   #331
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
: o That's some punishment! That poor ass of hers.
Not punishment! Extra training!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
All I can say is
She asked, she got. I am but an innocent provider in all of this. I'm just doing as I was asked to.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

... But yeah, no, it can always be dialed back. Part of that is TO get that kind of response.

... And if you guys respond like that, imagine how she's squirming.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #332
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Or stoped breathing
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:48 AM   #333
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, if she wants to add breath play, that's her prerogative, and she's done this independently.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:44 AM   #334
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Wow. Squirming was probably the wrong word for what I was doing. Bdsub was closer in guessing my reaction.

No matter how much it hurts my pride, I’m going to have to ask you to reduce your ‘extra training’. May I propose you either choose three of the (truly evil ) ‘smaller’ trainings you designed, or have me roll a d8 dice three times to leave it up to chance?

That doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the care (and deviousness) put into designing these trainings. To the point of being a little terrified of your mind
Old 11-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #335
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, you can...

A. Roll 3d8 and pick that way, by using the sum of your roll to "buy" trainings from that point pool, since I scaled them by difficulty and complexity... kind of. You can end up with big ones, or you can end up with a lot less! All depends on the dice and your choices!

B. Go with my picks, 5, 6, and 7.

The hard choices continue...

And yes, this is why I have that "It can be toned down," clause on everything. And why I brought up how you picked the much harder option. Because sometimes... someone asking that is nice things.

But yeah, serious mode again for a bit, hopefully that wasn't a terrible shock. More of a fun, "Oh crap!"

... Except not that. That's what the plugs are for.

Likes (Inflicting)
Old 11-07-2020, 12:16 PM   #336
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Glad you accepted that proposal

Something in between for all:
AnalAddict had a little task yesterday to thank you all again.
Appereantly it took a while for the photos to get approved, but there is now an album on her profile. Check it out if you want to (she had to start over one time...).

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:29 PM   #337
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Glad you accepted that proposal
I mean, it'd be an immense dick move not to.

Still think the poor girl deserves another orgasm if the rolled total is 18 or over, (IE my total) but again, that's between you two. I'm just being...

... Well, I'd say nice, but my entire presence in this thread kind of shoots that term in the kneecap.

Likes (Inflicting)
Old 11-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #338
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
I’m just being...

... Well, I'd say nice, but my entire presence in this thread kind of shoots that term in the kneecap.
I do like a man with real self-knowledge

All kidding aside, I’ll be contemplating my choice a little longer this time.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:59 AM   #339
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The final choice

Quote:
Okay, you can...

A. Roll 3d8 and pick that way, by using the sum of your roll to "buy" trainings from that point pool, since I scaled them by difficulty and complexity... kind of. You can end up with big ones, or you can end up with a lot less! All depends on the dice and your choices!

B. Go with my picks, 5, 6, and 7.

The hard choices continue...
After careful and lengthy weighing of my options, lest I repeat my earlier mistake, I choose to go with option A. I rolled the 8-sided dice from the Google app and ended up with a 2, 5, and 5, totalling 12 points to spend on your 'trainings.'

And the choice is...4 times training #3. Everyone who's met me will know exactly why I picked that one

Quote:

Strip naked (seeing a pattern yet?) and fill your two liter enema bag completely. Take your nine-inch dildo and fuck your ass with it, at least fourty strokes, then give it a quick clean. You're to suck on the nine-inch dildo and keep the eight-inch in your vagina while filling yourself with the enema.

Once again, make sure your mirror is in the shower, and don't keep your head low. Look at yourself, dildos in you, while you're being filled. Don't touch the dildo in your vagina with your hands, but try to clamp down on it as best you can. If it falls out, you'll be punished. Once the bag is empty, plug yourself with a plug smaller than your XXL one. If your 8 inch dildo fell out, put it back in, and either way, fuck yourself with it, while giving your 9 inch dildo a blowjob, for the whole fifteen minutes you're holding that enema. After your time is up, take the dildo out of your mouth, and look at yourself in the mirror, just for a moment, before taking the dildo out of your vagina and going to release it.

If your dildo fell out while you were filling your bowels, fuck yourself in the ass with it. One hundred strokes, as deep in as you can get it, then all the way out.
I will report on every repetition of this task. Do you prefer your PMs or this thread? Let's see if I actually get better at holding a large enema
Old 11-10-2020, 10:04 PM   #340
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
I will report on every repetition of this task. Do you prefer your PMs or this thread? Let's see if I actually get better at holding a large enema

Low effort (because low energy, I'm sadly in useless cripple mode) gif reply aside, glad you found choices you enjoy.

Likes (Inflicting)
Old 11-14-2020, 07:51 PM   #341
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Question I Love this Thread.

With Thanksgiving coming up... will there be a similar plan for a "Happy Thanksgiving"?

With Christmas coming up... with there be a thread this juicy for a "Happy Holidays"?

With New Years coming up... with there be a thread for "ringing in the New Year"?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #342
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Post The first 'extra training'

After failing some elements of my birthday enema and the 'slight' scare of MadScience's proposed training regime, I have to admit I was a little anxious about getting started on this task. At the same time, I'm always up for a challenge. So let's find out if I'll actually get better at holding an enema

I stripped and got into the shower with everything I would need for the task--mirror, filled enema bag, dildos and the large plug I decided on. The start of the challenge put me in the right mood--fucking 9 inches into my ass always hits me with a mix of arousal and submission. Sucking it clean after while holding the 8 inch dildo proved a great distraction while taking the enema. It was still a struggle to take the 2 liters, but needing to focus on something else helped. What may have also distracted me was the dildo slipping out of my pussy towards the end, despite my best efforts. The thought of the prescribed punishment had me clench hard and fight not to push any water out. I doubt I'll be able to keep it in during any of the iterations--the dildo weighs a lot and fucking my ass before had me wet enough to make even the strongest muscle contractions insufficient.

Once the plug was in, I started sucking the 9 inch dildo while fucking 8 inches in and out of me. As I wasn't allowed to edge, I had to go slow at first, though the discomfort of holding the enema soon made it easier. There's this thing about enemas--I keep forgetting I loathe holding them until I'm in the middle of one. Maybe it's easier to forget because the discomfort doesn't actually linger once it's done, unlike a spanking or an asshole fucked until it's sore. That being said, I was back to nauseous when I had 4 minutes left on the clock, but I managed to finish time. Maybe the worst minute was after it was done, watching myself in the mirror and feeling humiliated, while trying to bear the cramps a little longer. It's strange that this is what gets me ashamed--the contrast of submitting to something I dislike while my pussy is still wet from being fucked and my jaw is aching.

The final part was my punishment for dropping the dildo. For once, the lingering shame on my mind did make it feel like a punishment to fuck my ass, firm stroke in until the full 8 inches were in me, the friction when it slid out and the sting of pushing it past my rectum again. A hundred times. The resulting sore ass might stick with me longer than the memory of the enema. Until I get to repeat this all over again. Then I'll remember...
Old 11-20-2020, 01:47 PM   #343
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The second training - Searching for Submission

I’m in a strange mood today. I’m craving submission, and yet I can’t seem to sink into the feeling like I usually do. MadScience’s ‘extra training’ struck me as perfect—it messes with my mind and pushes me out of my comfort zone.

Second training, so I knew the drill. Strip, assemble my dildos, my large plug, mirror, and my filled enema bag to take with me in the shower. Despite being plugged the entire day, the 40 strokes of my 9 inch dildo left me gasping with the stretch and depth, aching to go fast while knowing my only option was to go slow so I didn’t edge without permission. It gave me the singular delight of feeling every inch move in and out of me. I inserted the other dildo in my pussy, clamping down my muscles to try and hold it in. I could of course squeeze my thighs shut, but that would defeat the task MadScience carefully designed for me, so I kept my legs spread enough to make it a challenge while I sucked the 9 inch dildo clean. Obviously I lost the struggle against gravity and wetness once more, and the dildo dropped on the shower floor after a few minutes. I looked as flustered as I felt in the mirror.

I noticed a few small differences in this training, though I’m not sure if they’re related to my mood or my ability to take an enema. I seemed to have less trouble taking the 2 liters this time, and the cramping was less pointed and more a general feeling of bloating and unease, slowly growing into discomfort and a slow, intense cramping that had me wonder when the timer would go off. This time there was no shame while I stood in the shower, ass plugged, 9 inches filling my mouth and 8 inches in my pussy. Instead, there was a drive to make it intense, hard. I choked on the dildo while I slammed the other one inside of my dripping pussy, as deep as it would go. Ten, twenty hard thrusts, before I had to slow to stay off the edge. Slower until the intensity had waned a little and I could drive the 8 inches into me again with enough force to make me gasp. The sounds—gagging, the dildo slapping against my flesh, the wetness I fucked it into—drove me mindless. And while the cramping got worse toward the end, it fit with the intensity of the fucking I was giving myself. By the time I looked at myself in the mirror before releasing the enema, I was panting, eyes glittering with need and skin flushed.

Knowing I might enjoy the final assfucking as punishment for dropping the dildo a little too much, I decided to take it laying down on my stomach to make the fit even tighter. Forcing the thickness of the dildo inside of me that way required force, a steady pressure to get it inside me, and allowed me to experience every inch, in breath-taking detail. I felt full and used and a little desperate. There was no slow build toward an edge that I simply needed to stop in time. Instead, the intensity and the pressure nearly broke me before it suddenly turned into a dark pleasure, which had me stop thrusting immediately to avoid crashing over the edge.

I don’t even know how to describe what went through me when I was done, trying to catch my breath, still on my stomach with an ass that burned and a pussy so wet it left a spot on the mattress. It wasn’t submission per se. But it sure as hell was a mindfuck that left me reeling and off-balance and in a much better place. I guess desperation suits me.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:57 PM   #344
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the report once again Anal, they are a joy to read every time. You'll get back into submission when dungeonmaster gets back, for now just enjoy the desperation of not being allowed to orgasm while on edge, and the feeling of being full in each and every one one of your holes.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 02:46 AM   #345
Lightze
Chaos

Oh wow!
I'm gonna run outta popcorn at this rate! =^-^=
Though maybe popcorn for breakfast wasn't my best plan...
Either way! Great report! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, dare request, edge dare, spanking dare