Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #1
Spankmehard1995

Default Pussy punishment

Hi. Looking for pussy punishment. I have been masturbating too much and inappropriate locations. My Dom would like me to ask anyone for punishment and I have to do all those that come in this thread.

I can’t edge or have multiple climaxes

I will spank with belt, wooden spoon or my hand. I have tooth paste, hair brush, clothes pegs sandpaper, too small thong and elastic bands.

I am open to trying other things but pussy punishment only please
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Spankmehard1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:21 AM   #2
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s start you out with a nice painful task. Snap the elastic band against your clit 50 times, and every time you miss or don’t do it at full strength add 2 more snaps.
For example if you miss 5 times throughout the 50 then you have to do 10 more before you are done.

I don’t see photos as a limit, so if you’re willing to send proof send it to me on here or on kik @ gamewarrior100

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #3
Sheldore
Distinguished Member

Ok so heres one for you put one clothes peg on each labia and one on your clit then whip them off with the leather belt. No limit to your strokes your just whipping your pussy until you get all 3 clothes pegs to come off

Limits: scat, permanent, live cam

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post4131459

Kik:sheldore72
Telegram@ sheldore72
Sheldore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:30 AM   #4
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Note

Put a good thick layer of toothpaste covering your pussy lips, a good dab on your clit, a dab on your anus, and then... Insert the tube into your vagina and give it a good squeeze!

Once that's done, rub the toothpaste that's on the outside in with the bristle side of your toothbrush, and then fuck your pussy till its foaming

Enjoy

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #5
Spankmehard1995

Thank you I will get on with this tomorrow
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:52 AM   #6
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
Let’s start you out with a nice painful task. Snap the elastic band against your clit 50 times, and every time you miss or don’t do it at full strength add 2 more snaps.
For example if you miss 5 times throughout the 50 then you have to do 10 more before you are done.

I don’t see photos as a limit, so if you’re willing to send proof send it to me on here or on kik @ gamewarrior100
Did this punishment holding myself open with clothes pegs. Pictures sent to your kik. I didn’t do 15 properly so had to add 30 so all together I did 80 snaps. It was really painful and my clit is very tingly and sore now.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:56 AM   #7
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldore View Post
Ok so heres one for you put one clothes peg on each labia and one on your clit then whip them off with the leather belt. No limit to your strokes your just whipping your pussy until you get all 3 clothes pegs to come off
So I did this punishment straight after the elastic band one so it was agony to put the peg on my clit and took several attempts. I was whipping myself for 20 minutes to get all the pegs off. My pussy is really sore but I that you for the punishment
Old 01-22-2020, 06:00 AM   #8
Alexman

Sorry spaced out for a second, since you cant edge, you are to put the sandpaper inside the too small thong and smack your pussy 30 times

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:03 AM   #9
Alexman

Any oic proofs can be sent to me at kik millera3

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Old 01-22-2020, 06:13 AM   #10
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Put a good thick layer of toothpaste covering your pussy lips, a good dab on your clit, a dab on your anus, and then... Insert the tube into your vagina and give it a good squeeze!

Once that's done, rub the toothpaste that's on the outside in with the bristle side of your toothbrush, and then fuck your pussy till its foaming

Enjoy
Oh my word. That was the Painful punishment that I’ve ever had to do I. I put the toothpaste on my anus first so I could get into position to do the rest. Based on my anus started to really burn before I had even got it on my outer lips so I had to sit with that burn for ages. The lips toothpaste wasn’t too bad but the clit tooth paste was awful. I wasn’t able to get much directly into my vagina but I tried my best. The rubbing of the outer lips with my tooth birch was awsful and as if started the get wet the burn really intensified it wasn’t long after fucking with my toothbrush that I was foaming so I put some more fresh toothpaste on the brush and carried on sucking until the foam was running out of me. Have cleaned up the best I can but I’m still burning and no longer have time o clean it off in the bath so will be going to work with a burning clit and vagina.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:15 AM   #11
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Take the paste with you and reapply every time.you enter the bathroom

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:17 AM   #12
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexman View Post
Sorry spaced out for a second, since you cant edge, you are to put the sandpaper inside the too small thong and smack your pussy 30 times
Okay would you like the sand paper on my Clit or just in pussy
Old 01-22-2020, 06:18 AM   #13
Alexman

If possible both

Old 01-22-2020, 06:22 AM   #14
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexman View Post
If possible both
Okay I’ll get on with it now.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:24 AM   #15
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

What's travel like to work? Able to.keep sandpaper and remove at your desk ?

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain fit the crime., pussy