Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2014, 03:00 AM   #121
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I sense something evil is being awaken.
You have good senses. We'll see what Zoe has in mind soon.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:01 AM   #122
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 48

HEALTH WARNING: This chapter contains several very funny jokes. Please DO NOT EAT while reading it. I don’t want anyone to choke to death. Not on my watch!

Part 48

Chris and Laura walked through to the bar from the restaurant.

Subdued music was playing: “Love Is All Around”.
“I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes...”

Chris said to Laura, “A horse walks into a bar and...”

“Are you calling me a horse?” Laura interrupted, “You’d better not be.”

“No,” Chris explained, “It’s a joke.”

Laura pulled him to one side. “Oh, I’m a joke now am I?”

“No,” Chris said, “I was telling you a joke.”

“Let’s hear it then,” Laura said, “And it had better be funny.”

“Just leave it now,” Chris said.

“No,” Laura insisted, “Let’s hear it and it had better be funny.”

Chris sighed. “A horse walks into a bar and the barman says ‘Why the long face?’...”

Laura didn’t laugh. “That’s it?”

“Or how about...” Chris tried again, “A white horse goes into a bar and says to the barman ‘I’d like a whisky’. The barman says ‘What sort, we have lots. There’s even one named after you.’ And the white horse says ‘What, Eric?’...”

Laura shook her head; there was not a titter from her.

“A horse goes into a bar and there’s a dog serving. The horse says ‘Can I have a drink?’. The dog looks at the horse and says ‘Fuck me, a talking horse.’...”

“Just leave it, Chris,” Laura said, without even smiling. She saw Kelly sitting at the bar chatting to the barman. “Let’s go and join Kelly.”

They went over to the bar.

Kelly turned to greet them. She was sporting a small black dress which hugged her figure and highlighted her curves. “Hi,” she said, “Would you like a drink?”

Laura noticed that Kelly wore black stockings or tights; she hoped she’d find out which very soon.

“Chris’ll get them,” Laura said, “This is his treat.”

Kelly smiled at Chris. “Mine’s a vodka and orange.”

“I’ll have one of those too Chris,” Laura said, “Sounds tasty. Isn’t that a Buck’s Fizz?”

“No,” Kelly said, “That’s Champagne and Orange Juice.”

“I’ll have one of those then, Chris,” Laura said, “It sounds tastier!” And more expensive, she thought.

Chris turned to the barman to order the drinks.

“Let’s find a quiet nook,” Laura suggested to Kelly, “Where we can chat.”

Laura led Kelly over to a small dimly-lit alcove away from the other customers and they sat down at the table.

“So,” Laura said, “How long have you worked here?”

“Three years,” Kelly said, “It’s a lovely place to work.”

“Yes,” Laura said, “I imagine it is.”

Chris appeared with the drinks on a tray and he put them on the table before sitting down in between the two women.

“So,” Chris said, “What are you two talking about?”

“Kelly was telling me that she’s been here for three years,” Laura said.

“Well, I tried to get served as quickly as I could,” Chris joked.

Kelly laughed. Laura didn’t.

“No, silly,” Kelly said, putting her hand on Chris’ thigh, “She meant I’ve been working here for three years.”

Chris put his hand on top of Kelly’s. “Yes, I know.” He squeezed her hand before he allowed her to move it.

Laura saw the whole thing. She didn’t want to interrupt their moment. She had plans for Kelly, and Chris’ intervention might just have speeded it up.

“So,” Laura asked Kelly, “How old are you, if it’s not a rude question?”

Kelly took a sip of her drink. “Twenty-five,” she said.

“Married? Boyfriend?” Laura pressed.

“Boyfriend,” Kelly said, “But only off and on, so to speak. No marriage plans. I want to concentrate on my career. Another couple of years and I may be promoted.” She took a sip of her drink.

“Have you ever been with another woman?” Laura suddenly asked.

Kelly nearly spat out her drink. “What?”

Laura sipped her drink and smiled. “Would you like to come up to our room, Kelly?”

“Sorry?” Kelly said, not understanding.

“For a bit of fun with me and Chris,” Laura explained, “We can leave a very favourable report on Trip Advisor saying how you went out of your way to help us during our stay. It would probably speed up your promotion.”

Kelly took a sip of her drink. “I’m not sure...”

“On the other hand,” Laura added, “I could say how you were downright rude to us and I could completely ruin any chances of promotion you may have.”

Kelly sipped her drink again and then downed the lot in one go. “Let’s go up to your room,” she said.

Chris and Laura finished their drinks and the three of them made their way to the exit.

Chris made one last effort to make Laura laugh. “A Roman centurion goes into a bar and says to the barman ‘Can I have a Martinus?’. The barman replies ‘Do you mean Martini?’. The Roman says ‘If I wanted two, I would have asked for two’.”

“Just leave it,” Laura said.

On the way out, Kelly smiled at, and acknowledged, a young woman serving behind the bar.

“Who’s that?” Laura asked, as they left the bar.

“Leanne,” Kelly said, “She works here, too.”

Laura had a sly smile on her face. “When does Leanne come off duty?”

To be continued...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #123
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

So you're more afraid of the jokes choking hazard than the heart attack I could get from your stories from excessive......
Great to see more characters for Laura.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:43 AM   #124
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 49

Part 49

Laura and Chris led Kelly to the elevator and up to their room. No words were spoken by any of them all the way up.

Laura was fascinated by how willingly Chris had accepted her actions. He hadn’t objected to her forcing first Elena and now Kelly into compromising positions. She knew, however, how much he loved sex with women and he would be unlikely to object to any of this.

Once inside the room, Kelly turned to Laura. “Do you have a soul?”

Laura just raised her eyebrows.

“Would you really fuck up my promotion prospects?” Kelly asked.

“You bet you,” Laura said.

Kelly sat on the edge of the bed. “You know,” she said, “If you’d have just asked me, I’d have come up here willingly.”

“No problem then,” Laura said, as she put her hand on Kelly’s thigh, “Let’s have some fun.”

Chris climbed onto the bed behind Kelly and massaged her bare shoulders.

Laura stared at Kelly’s dress. Its plunging neckline revealed the depth of her cleavage and, now she was sitting, the split in the dress was more apparent, exposing a great deal of thigh.

Kelly had sheathed her legs in sheer black tights that were woven with lycra to give a glossy finish and she was wearing her highest high heels.

“Dressed to kill,” Laura said.

“But I need to be undressed to fuck,” Kelly pointed out. She half-turned her head to speak to Chris. “Why don’t you undress me, Chris?”

She used her left foot to kick off her right shoe and then kicked off the left shoe.

Chris stroked the back of Kelly’s dress and then found the little plastic tongue of her zip. The zip made a pleasant sound as it parted.

Chris’ hand slipped onto the skin of her back, below her bra.

“Why don’t you do my bra while you’re there Chris?” Kelly said, still staring at Laura.

His fingers fumbled with the catch and then succeeded in opening it. His hand caressed her back where the strap had been.

Laura felt herself getting wet as she watched Kelly being undressed by Chris. Laura had no panties on and wondered if her juices were dripping onto the carpet. She didn’t look down; she kept her eyes locked onto Kelly.

It was really going to happen, Laura thought, she was finally going to fuck Kelly. This was a long way from when she’d left the hotel room with the thoughts of seducing the young receptionist. Now, they were back in the room and it was a reality. Kelly had succumbed.

The feelings she was experiencing were similar to being intoxicated but she hadn’t had that much to drink. The sight of Kelly being undressed was making her giddy with excitement.

Kelly stood up from the bed and pushed the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders and let the garment fall to the floor. It made a whispering sound as the lining rubbed against her body and the nylon tights. She stepped out of the dress and picked it up, draping it over the bedside table.

She shucked herself out of her bra straps and let the cups fall away.

Laura’s eyes were focussed on Kelly’s breasts.

“Do you like them?” Kelly asked Laura.

Laura nodded.

“Aren’t you going to strip?” Kelly asked.

“In a minute,” Laura said. She lifted her skirt at the front to show Kelly her nakedness beneath. “I don’t have much to remove.” She dropped the front of her skirt back into place.

Kelly turned round so she was facing Chris, still kneeling on the bed. She ran her fingers through his hair and then pulled his face into her cleavage, holding him tightly to her breasts.

Chris moaned.

While Kelly was pleasuring Chris with her bosom, Laura unbuttoned her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor and revealing her bare cunt. She took off her top and dropped it on the floor. She was naked.

Chris’ hands found the waistband of Kelly’s tights and he began pulling them down over her hips. She released his head from the grip of her breasts, so he could finish the job.

Kelly was wearing small black panties under the nylon, no more than a triangle of lace covering her pubic area, supported by thin satin straps.

As soon as he had wrestled her tights to her feet and off, with the help of Kelly lifting her feet onto the bed, one at a time, Chris removed her brief panties to reveal her completely shaven cunt. He straightened up, her breasts in front of his face again. This time he kissed her breasts, one after the other, lingering longer than necessary on her nipples.

By this time, Laura had her fingers firmly inside her cunt and she was pleasuring herself. She knew she could achieve more than one orgasm so she had no qualms about bringing herself off, just this once.

Kelly turned round and saw Laura’s state. She smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Your turn,” Kelly said to Chris, as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

Chris slipped his jacket off, completed unbuttoning his shirt and took that off too.

“You keep yourself in shape, Chris,” Kelly said, “I like that.” She kissed his broad chest. “Big strong man,” she said. She helped Chris to remove his lower garments.

Laura was disappointed that she couldn’t activate her camcorder. She would have loved to get all this recorded for later. She removed her soaked fingers and put them to her mouth, sucking on each finger in turn.

When Chris was completely naked, Kelly looked up at Laura. “Fuck me,” she said, “Fuck me hard. Both of you.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 12-11-2014 at 05:05 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 AM   #125
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is always great, I appreciate all the time you devote to your stories
Old 12-13-2014, 02:40 AM   #126
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 50

Back to the Field Trip

Part 50

“Idiot!” Jane said, handing Mike his phone back, “How did Zoe get hold of this?”

“I lost it,” Mike said, “We were... I was just looking for it.” He couldn’t tell Jane that Emma and Sarah knew about the photos too.

“Well be careful,” Jane said. “The others will be back soon and the bus is due to pick us up in about half an hour.”

Mike took the phone and slipped it into his pocket. “Thanks Jane,” he said.

“Do you want to thank me properly?” Jane asked.

“Sorry?”

“Remember the blow job I gave you yesterday?” Jane reminded him. “You said you’d return the favour.”

Mike thought that Jane was good looking for her age. Despite being in her fifties, she had a good body. But he couldn’t go on having sex with everyone he met. It was Laura he loved and he needed to set things right with her before she did something stupid.

“Well?” Jane said, expecting a reply.

“Half an hour?” Mike said.

“Yes,” Jane said, “Let’s find somewhere. Unless you want to wait until we get back and do it in comfort.”

“That sounds better,” Mike said, “Let’s talk for a bit.”

“About what?” Jane asked.

“About you for a change,” Mike said, “How come your marriage didn’t work out?”

Jane sighed. “Incompatibility. He couldn’t provide me with children.”

“You certainly seem to know how to give a blow job,” Mike said, “Where did you get the practice?”

“Long story,” Jane said.

“There’s half an...”

“Quiet,” Jane said, interrupting him, “Look.”

Mike turned to see Emma and Sarah approaching.

“Sir,” Emma said, “We couldn’t find...”

“It’s okay, girls,” Mike said, taking his phone from his pocket, “Found it!”

“Oh!” Emma said, looking at Mrs Powell, “I see.”

Mike turned to Jane. “They were helping me look for it.”

Jane nodded. “Well,” she said, “Let’s wait for the others to arrive.”

It was not long before the other groups turned up, exhausted and sweaty from their exercise. They all gathered together in the car park.

When the bus arrived, they all boarded it, apart from Mike and Jill who were going back the way they came, in Mike’s car.

Mike waited until the bus had pulled out and then he kissed Jill. “How’d it go?” he asked her, referring to the orienteering task.

“Great,” Jill replied.

One thing Mike loved about Jill was her energy. She was a fit woman who kept herself in shape and he loved her shape. As he held hands with her, he thought about Laura.

He’d have to smooth things over with his wife as soon as possible. He knew she could be feisty and temperamental at times and he didn’t want her doing anything stupid. Now he had his phone back, he thought about calling her, telling her it was all a misunderstanding.

“You still got those condoms?” Jill asked him.

“Sorry?” Mike said, “Oh, yes.” He actually only had one left but he couldn’t tell Jill that he’d used two of them, fucking two of his pupils.

He took the remaining condom from his jacket pocket. “Will one do?” he asked Jill.

“For the time being,” Jill said, getting into the passenger side of his car, “Let’s find somewhere to use it.”

Mike got into the car and pulled out of the car park. “The bus is going back via Ambleside,” he said, “Jane Powell wants to show the kids the Roman Fort at Hardknott on the way back. She’s planning to take them there later in the week.”

“Forget her,” Jill said, putting her hand on Mike’s crotch, “Let’s talk about us.”

Mike felt himself getting hard under her touch and he drove a short distance before pulling away from the road onto a narrow dirt track. Once the car was out of sight of the road, he parked up.

“Get that condom out,” Jill said, “Fuck me.”

Mike didn’t have to be told twice. He got out of the car, opened the two rear doors and told Jll to lie across the back seat.

“I feel like a teenager,” Jill giggled.

“So do I,” Mike joked, “Know where I can find one?”

Jill punched him playfully on the arm, pulled down her track suit bottoms to reveal her naked cunt and then lay down across the back seat.

Mike loosened his trousers, pulled them and his boxers down below his knees and rolled the condom over his erection.

Jill’s cunt is beautiful, he thought to himself as he positioned himself over her and pushed inside her.

Jill moaned as he penetrated her. She gripped his waist and pulled him closer. “Fuck me,” she muttered as he did that very thing.

All thoughts of Laura left Mike’s head.

To be continued...
Old 12-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #127
Mcken10

Smile Keep writing

keep writing this is great cant wait for the next part
Mcken10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:49 PM   #128
aishlst

Send a message via Yahoo to aishlst
Bomb wonderful

likes the story kept my cunt wet all the time...
aishlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:22 AM   #129
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 51

Part 51

On their return to the youth hostel, the pupils and teachers took their evening meal and then retreat to their dorms to change into more comfortable clothes.

Zoe still had Jill Farrell on her mind. She was trying to work out how to blackmail the young PE teacher into letting her off lessons when they returned to school but the sight of Jill naked was also stirring something within Zoe.

All through the evening meal, Zoe had kept her eye on Jill. She was beautiful. Zoe had never considered herself to be a lesbian and maybe she wasn’t. She might be bi. She had no idea. Being a virgin, Zoe had no sexual experience at all.

This was her chance. She went down to the female teachers’ dorm and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” It was Miss Farrell’s voice.

Zoe went in and Jill was alone. She was sitting on the side of her bed, dressed in a short leather skirt and a flimsy top. Zoe was certain that there was no bra underneath because the nipples were poking through.

“Yes, Zoe,” Jill said in a sweet voice, “What can I do for you?”

“I have something to show you,” Zoe said, taking out her phone.

“What is it?” Jill asked.

“Just this,” Zoe said, showing Jill the naked picture.

“Where did you get that?” Jill said, reaching out for the phone.

Zoe snatched the hone back. “Not important,” she said, “What is important is that if you don’t do as I say, I’m going to send this round the school.”

“What do you want?” Jill looked serious.

“Two things for now,” Zoe said. “First, I’m to be excused from PE classes for as long as I want.”

Jill nodded.

“Second,” Zoe added, “I want to see your cunt and have sex with you.”

“What?!” Jill was shocked.

“You heard me,” Zoe said, “And I have access to your cunt whenever I want.”

Jill gulped.

Zoe had made her ultimatum. There was no going back now. What would Jill’s answer be?

Finally, Jill said, “Lock the door. The key’s on the table.” She pointed to the key.

“Not here,” Zoe said.

“Where then?”

Zoe led Jill out of the dorm and down to the women’s bathroom. The long, tiled and mirrored room was deserted.

Zoe gripped Jill’s arm and steered the teacher into a toilet cubicle. It seemed more spacious than the rest and was probably designed for a disabled user.

In a frantic whisper, Jill hissed, “Just what do you think you’re doing?”

Zoe raised her hand, put a couple of fingers flat against Jill’s mouth and pushed. She smeared Jill’s newly-applied lipstick. Zoe smiled; she felt powerful and dominant for the first time in her life.

Zoe then put a hand to each side of Jill’s head, pulled her forward and kissed her, trying her best to push her tongue deep into the teacher’s mouth.

Jill eventually relented and, with a whimper, her whole body relaxed.

Still kissing, Zoe dropped her hands, pressed them to the sides of Jill’s body, slid them up under her arms and then cupped the teacher’s breasts through the thin material of her top.

When their lips parted, Jill said, “If someone comes in, we’ll be seen. They’ll see more than one person’s in here. There’s a gap under the door.”

Zoe once again pressed her fingers to Jill’s smeared mouth. Then she put her hands down to the older woman’s waist and pulled her tight against her own body.

Breasts, stomachs and thighs all pressed close together through thin cloth.

Zoe unsnapped the back button of Jill’s tight leather skirt. The zip came undone, noisily, and Zoe felt Jill cringe in her arms. The teacher really was terrified of being found out.

Zoe slid her fingers under the waistband of Jill’s skirt and began to ease it down over her round little hips. Her fingertips slid over the cool, naked flesh of Jill’s buttocks. She put her lips to Jill’s ear. “You’re not wearing any knickers, you slag.”

Zoe was getting aroused. She felt a wetness between her own legs. She pushed with her thighs, forcing the teacher back against the partition wall. The black leather skirt slid over Jill’s round arse and fell down, hanging up just around her knees.

For a moment, Zoe enjoyed the sight of her. The trimmed pubes, smeared lipstick, sweaty skin and the nipples forcing their way through the flimsy top.

Zoe made Jill sit down on the toilet and the teacher’s body shivered as her nude buttocks came into contact with the cold toilet seat lid.

Zoe clapped her hand over Jill’s startled mouth and her eyes stared at the teacher. , her look somewhere between arousal and relief that she’d actually got away with this.

Zoe leaned forward and pushed Jill back against the cistern, easing her thighs apart at the same time.

The warm, damp smell of Jill’s cunt hit Zoe’s nostrils. Desperate, unable to wait, she dipped her head between Jill’s cool thighs. She licked one delicate stroke across Jill’s extended clitoris. The woman’s body throbbed under her hands.

The door of the bathroom opened and Zoe indicated to Jill to be silent.

Her hands bit into Jill’s thighs and she felt the woman’s small hands knot in her hair. Her mouth prodded at the teacher’s sex and she buried her face in the hot readiness, inhaling the musky scent.

Zoe let her tongue caress the outer labia, then plunged it hard down into the secret interior. The hands in her hair gripped hard and tugged; Zoe didn’t stop.

Flickering, first fast, then slow, then pushing the teacher towards an uncontrollable release, she thrust her tongue deep between Jill’s legs.

Outside, someone ran a tap into a washbasin.

Balanced between the throbbing wetness between her own legs and the likelihood of discovery, Zoe stuck one hand down her own knickers. She rubbed hard, still thrusting her tongue into Jill’s cunt.

Jill’s body jerked. The hands pulled at Zoe’s hair, hard.

Jill’s lithe, muscular thighs suddenly tightened, then relaxed.

Zoe’s own climax came. She felt a warm wetness over her hand as Jill’s hot sweaty body collapsed, with a spate of heavy breathing.

It was at that point that there was a knock on the cubicle door and voice called, “Are you okay in there?”

To be continued...
Old 12-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #130
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good I really enjoyed this scene
Old 12-20-2014, 02:17 PM   #131
aishlst

Send a message via Yahoo to aishlst
Default thanks

Sir it was amazing ...its again glistening there between my thighs
aishlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:38 PM   #132
g18

please continue, please

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:45 AM   #133
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 52

Part 52

“Are you okay in there?” Sarah Cartwright called out. She wore a short skirt and a crop top.

“Er.. yes.” It was Zoe Mortimer’s voice. “I’m okay.”

Sarah heard the toilet being flushed. “Okay,” She said.

The bathroom door opened and Katie walked in. Sarah put her finger to her lips to signal to Katie to be quiet. She pointed at the cubicle door.

Katie nodded and she tiptoed over to where Sarah was standing.

They heard a bolt being slid across and the cubicle door opened.

When Zoe saw Sarah and Katie standing outside, she made to close the door again, but Sarah held it open.

“Zoe?” Sarah said, “What are you doing in there?”

Behind Zoe, Jill Farrell was still sitting on the toilet lid with her skirt down around her ankles and her cunt exposed.

“With... Miss Farrell?” Sarah was staring at Jill’s still-exposed cunt.

Zoe didn’t say anything.

“Are you two...?” Sarah looked at Katie.

“Lesbians,” Katie said, “The word’s...”

“I know what the word is,” Sarah said. She looked back at Zoe and Jill. “Are you? Lesbians?”

“No,” Zoe said, a bit too quickly.

“I think this demands reporting to the authorities,” Katie put in her penny-worth.

“Yeah, I quite agree,” Sarah agreed. “A teacher and a pupil having... relations... together. It’s very inappropriate.”

“What are you going to do?” Zoe asked nervously. She still had the pictures of Jill but couldn’t tell Sarah and Katie about them.

“Maybe something,” Sarah pondered, “Maybe nothing.”

“What’s that mean?” Zoe asked.

“If we can have a go with Farrell,” Sarah said, “We won’t say anything.”

“Now, look...” Jill, who had remained silent thus far, finally spoke up. “This has gone too far.”

“It certainly has.” Sarah was still staring at Jill’s nether region. Jill’s clit was still erect and the tip was peeking out between her labia.

Sarah quickly lifted her phone and took a couple of pictures of Jill and Zoe together.

Jill hastily stood up from the toilet seat and pulled up her skirt, fastening the button to keep it up. “It’s not what it looks like,” she said. “Zoe was kindly helping me to...”

“I bet she was,” Sarah giggled. “Zoe’s very helpful like that.”

“Look,” Jill said, “What do you want?”

“To paraphrase a line from one of my favourite movies,” Sarah said, “I’ll have what she just had.”

“I... I can’t,” Jill said.

“Looks like you just did,” Katie said, “Are you favouring one student over the others? That’s not very fair.”

The bathroom door opened and Emma walked in. “Sarah? Katie? Are you still...”

“Over here,” Sarah said, gesturing Emma over. “Look what we found in the disabled cubicle.”

Emma joined her friends at the far end of the cubicle stalls. “What...?” She saw Zoe and Jill, both looking embarrassed, in the cubicle. “Oh,” she said.

“We’re just negotiating terms,” Sarah said to Emma, “Do you want to put in a bid?”

“Are you going to report them?” Emma said, staring at Jill but talking to Sarah.

“Not if they let us have a go,” Sarah replied.

“Okay,” Jill said. She unbuttoned her skirt and lowered it to her ankles. “Help yourselves.”

“Zoe,” Sarah said, “Back to your dorm and not a word about this or you know what’ll happen to those photos.”

“You’ve got pics?” Emma said. “Cool. Can I see?”

“Later,” Sarah said. “Zoe? Scoot!”

Zoe pushed her way past Sarah and made her way out of the bathroom.

As soon as Zoe had gone, Sarah turned back to Jill. “Okay,” she said, “You make all three of us come and we won’t say a word.”

Jill sighed. “Come on in.”

“Even for a disabled cubicle, it’ll be a bit cramped with four of us in there,” Emma said, “Take us one at a time.”

“Can I have first go?” Sarah pleaded.

“Suppose so,” Emma said. “Katie and I will keep watch.”

Sarah stepped into the cubicle with Jill.

“Oh,” Emma said, holding the door open. “And no screaming.” She let go of the door and allowed Sarah to close and lock it.

As soon as the door was locked, Sarah looked at Jill. “Okay, miss,” she said, “Ket me see your cunt again.”

Jill unfastened her skirt and lowered it to her knees. Her clit was still erect and the tip was still visible between the labia.

“That skirt’s going up and down like a yo-yo, isn’t it?” Sarah smiled when she saw Jill’s cunt. She put a fingertip to Jill’s clit tip and Jill shuddered.

Sarah unbuttoned her own skirt and it fell to the tiled floor under the influence of gravity. She wore a small pair of panties but these were soon peeled down to her ankles and kicked off.

“Let me lick you,” Sarah said to her PE teacher.

Jill sat down on the toilet lid again and spread her legs.

Sarah knelt in front of her and touched the tip of Jill’s clit with the tip of her tongue.

To be continued...
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 12-30-2014, 08:13 AM   #134
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is so hot, several girl teenagers taking advantage of a female teacher oh my....
Old 12-30-2014, 08:42 AM   #135
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
This is so hot, several girl teenagers taking advantage of a female teacher oh my....
There's a lot more to come. It's a week's trip and I think they're only at the end of day 2

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth