Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 11-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #1
Pink

Default Writers block

I write sex stories for my girlfriend sometimes and she has asked me to write a threesome with us and another guy. Normally i'll be ok, but she gave me bulletpoints what she wants the story to be, not enough for any direction and too detailed for freedom to write anything, im out of ideas.

- mmf
- no bi/gay with me and the guy
- all attention on her
- she wants to be held down used but still be the 'queen'
- he cant recieve oral from her.

Im out of ideas. I cant make up a story that has all that. So im looking for ideas from you guys, point me somwhere. All I can think of is a cukold thing, but she wouldnt like anything that kinky.

Thank you

My limits are Any thing illegal, too public, nothing that would kill me socially.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:50 AM   #2
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Maybe you can have it that it starts with him accidentally walking in on her either naked or pleasuring herself. He is startled and stunned but she simply tells him to make himself useful and please her (feel free to put your own creativity to the dialogue). Then get him to eat her out for a while, him on his knees, feeling her body while she spreads her legs, puts her head back and just softly moans (maybe pushing his head into her crotch to guide him to go faster/harder or whatever). Make the guy seem eager and very willing to please, happy to please her and only thankful to receive pleasure rather than asking for it. Then once she's either cum or is hot and wet and wants to switch it up, make her push his head back, get on the bed on all fours and heatedly tell him to fill her pussy. Make a point by now to illustrate that he is very erect and horny, almost overly so. Then as he is fucking her from behind, her telling him to go harder and/or moaning and shouting in pleasure you can walk in through the door and catch them. At first you try to appear mad but it becomes apparent that this is not the case when you have a very obvious hard on through your trousers. She notices and either tells you to strip and join in or she goes over and slowly does it herself, sucking you off to soothe your anger while the guy slowly comes back in from behind. I'm going to assume she does anal here and just say to switch it up between them somewhat, alternate, have one of you making out with her or giving attention to her breasts while the other guy fucks her or eats out her pussy/ass. You could even have it that at one point one is rubbing her pussy while the other fucks it. Make sure that she has cum quite a few times. Then it needs to end in either one of two ways, both of you cumming at around the same time. Either you're both fucking one of her holes each and fill her with cum (I suggest ass and pussy for that). Or you pull out together while she displays her face/body for you to cover her.

Hope this helps and good luck with it

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk