Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 06-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Post My punishments for taunting my owner on Getdare

This is my first ever blog entry so please bear with me. I wrote this in the Blog section on my profile page, but I thought Sir might like it if I also post it in this thread.

It starts off well...with punishment.

I had to write a report on my punishment, because I taunted Sir Stefan with difficult words in the "You're Banned" thread. So he made a new rule for me saying "always use understandable language." The trouble with this rule is, it's quite difficult for me to know whether I'm using words Sir will have to Google.

So... I screwed up and made Sir have to use Google again. He claimed I was ruining his reputation. I can't deny that this small act of defiance gave me some pleasure plus I have indeed been rather impolite, so I really did deserve to be punished. With thanks to Skills, whom master invited to help with the punishment.

So today I had to:
-Wear a crotch rope with a knot on my clit, between 09:00 and 18:00 hours,
-Write 20 lines (with my tits bound, wearing my nipple clamps with bells on them) saying; "I shall not use difficult words on get dare and will always be polite to my master."

I had to use my non-dominant hand however. I so wasn't looking forward to that!

So this morning at nine, I applied the crotch rope. Tight enough so that it wouldn't slide and chafe too much, but loose enough so I could still sit down. At first it seemed fine, not too hard...but that was when I was sitting down for breakfast. After breakfast I had to do some grocery shopping, cleaning and lots of other little chores. Chores that are mundane and quite boring, until you're wearing a crotch rope...I opted for jeans this morning. No panties, because I only had some g-strings in my drawer and I didn't think they'd do much good with the crotch rope already there. I came to regret that decision when I was walking to the stores.
The amount of stimulation from the course material of my jeans combined with the rope, made me go crazy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my face getting red. It made me very self-aware and imagined people were looking at me, at my jeans. I was sure everyone could hear me breathing hard. I was really hoping nothing like the rope or wetness were visible.
Today was a warm day, so I changed into a skirt after I got home. That gave me a little relief at least.
The rest of the day I went from being frustrated to aroused to very annoyed. Especially since I'm not allowed to have an orgasm without permission. At several points during the day, I could feel the beginning of an orgasm and I was incredibly tempted to touch myself, but I couldn't. Punishment would be bad if I came. I was so glad I could remove the crotch rope at 18:00.

After dinner I started writing my lines. (I realise while writing this, that the email from Sir stated I had to do it while wearing the crotch rope. I guess I misinterpreted that and I hope my master doesn't mind.)
I dreaded this because I had to wear the nipple clamps and I had to use my left hand. Sir kindly agreed that if i didn't succeed within an hour, I could stop. But that still meant wearing the clamps for a whole hour. So I was determined to finish writing quickly.
In the end I finished within 30 minutes which was a huge relief. I wasn't prepared for how inadequate writing with my off-hand made me feel though. I felt like a stupid little schoolgirl, with the stupid bells on my clamps happily ringing away while I fiddled with my pen.
I'm glad I can take the clamps off now...ouch!

In the future, I will try to be more polite and not be such a wise-ass.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	5866  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 06-05-2016 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Added a picture of the lines I've written.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 06-04-2016, 02:48 PM   #2
sir stefan
Account Banned

dear pet,
As always, you have done your punishment with great style.
Your report is of superb quality
The intention was you did the writing during wearing the crotchrope, but i can allow you little modification. You really did well,. It was hard, i know. I'm proud at you.
Nobody will ever say you have an easy live.
But nobody will also ever say i'm not taking care of your arrousal.
I'm happy your arrousal is at the required level again. You will enjoy a little denial. and some day...... not known yet.... you will again have such a nice orgasms......
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:34 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Appearently I suck at uploading multiple pictures in one post (I really can't figure out why I can't upload more) so here is the second picture, proving I've written all 20 lines.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	5867  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:00 PM   #4
iSwitchBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Appearently I suck at uploading multiple pictures in one post (I really can't figure out why I can't upload more) so here is the second picture, proving I've written all 20 lines.
And I thought my handwriting was bad. I suppose you were trying to get them done as quickly as possible, but damn haha

FOREVER TOTALLY SUBBY. PLEASE TEASE ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT, PUPBROKEN. <3
iSwitchBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:03 PM   #5
little pet
getDare Succubus

I know. I hope I'll never break my good arm, because writing with my off-hand really really sucks.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-05-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:27 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Today, Sir Stefan told me to make a new blog entry about the punishment I received last night. I got punished for being rude and making a fool of him online. Again.
I have to write this in order to show everyone what the consequences are for talking back, and being rude to my master online.

This is a lengthy post, but I really wanted to convey the conflict, nervousness and excitement that I felt waiting for, and during my punishment as this level of submission is quite new to me.

I had already received a warning about my behaviour, but I continued to talk back and tried to outsmart my master. I had a lot of fun doing that, thinking I was so smart and funny. It's hard for me to pass up a chance to have fun, be a bit cheeky. I guess I like the thrill it gives me. A sence of playing with fire. I know I shouldn't, but by the time i realise that, i've already pressed the submit button. This is why he upgraded the punishment to a severe punishment. And that meant, the cane. On Friday night.

First let me tell you how I came to be in possession of that cane;
The day before, I had been so very horny. I was longing to have an orgasm, even though it had only been 24 hours since I was last allowed to cum. I was begging Sir to give me permission to have an orgasm and finally he agreed, on one condition: I had to get a cane. (I have seen it being used movies and it frightens me. Whenever I see a woman get hit with the cane I flinch in sympathy. It looks so painful, leaving red marks. It’s shocking to me.) I really didn’t want to get one! On the one hand, I did tell Sir that I wanted my boundaries to be pushed, to really lose control. On the other hand, I recoiled at the idea. I was being blackmailed in a way, with an orgasm I so longed to have. Did I really like this? All just for a lousy stupid orgasm? Eventually, the will to submit and the hornyness took over and I went ahead and ordered the damn thing. And the reward was oh so sweet.

This Friday was torture. I had to wait for the cane to arrive in the mail and I knew I would be punished with it when it arrived. I spent the whole day being so nervous, it was hard to focus on my work. Sir reassured me that he would not make me take things too far to start out with. And though I knew that, the subsequent teasing and reminding that the postman would be due to arrive soon definitely didn’t help make things better for me. Finally, it arrived. Trying to keep a straight face with the delivery guy wasn’t easy. I felt he was eying the unusual thin, oblong shape with a little too much suspicion. But surely that was just in my head.

Sir was very happy with my report that the package had arrived. I had to finish my work before receiving the punishment, and Sir kindly allowed me to put the cane on my desk in front of my computer where I work (I work from home). I also had to take off my panties and caress myself with it every half hour. I don’t know if anyone has ever tried to work like that…it’s hard.

At 20:30 hours, I was to be ready. On my knees, naked with the cane in front of me. I also had to have my ball gag, whip, nipple clamps and vibrator within reach. The punishment would be delivered by Sir via Hangouts. The fact that it would be an online session, and that I had to hit myself, didn’t ease any of the anxiety I felt. I knew I would do what he told me. I knew I would not want to go easy on myself, or cheat. I wanted the full experience, even though I dreaded it. I also knew that sir promised me he would not let me take things too far.

I had to put in my ball gag and was told this would really be serving it’s purpose today. Just when I was fully ready to start off with the cane, Sir told me to use the whip and hit my breasts and ass. I also had to put on my nipple clamps. You know, the ones with the happy bells attached to them.
I was allowed to stroke my pussy a little, use the vibrator to build some courage and then… I had to give myself five strokes with the cane. And then five more. The cane felt flexible. It made a whooshing sound, and then it landed on my ass. Ouch…fuck! At first I felt a sharp sting, and then the real, hot pain followed a second later. Sir told me I was very brave and allowed me to pleasure myself with the vibrator for a few seconds before I had to hit my breasts. I am a bit squeamish where my breasts are concerned. I really didn’t look forward to a few strokes with the cane on them. But I really wanted to please my master, show him I could do it, so I went ahead and did it. After that I lost count of the number of strokes on my breasts and ass. I could look it up, but it really doesn’t matter. I went from anxious to very very turned on by the sharp pain and the pleasure from stimulating my pussy in between strokes. I even felt I could have taken more pain if I was asked to, but I guess I wasn’t in a very clear state of mind. Is that what they call subspace? I’ve never experienced it to this extent before. I’m glad Sir knew exactly when enough was enough. And then…bliss…orgasm…

Holy sh*t…

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 06-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #7
sir stefan
Account Banned

Dear pet.
You're just proving to me your the best pet a master can wish for.
Thank you for the great session.
Thank you for the great report.

2 punishments open.....

Last edited by sir stefan; 06-11-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:55 PM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you sir!

And I know I have two more punishments to go...I really deserved them sir.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 06-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #9
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well,
Since my dear pet did such a great job on reporting on her caning.
I thought it would be nice to report the same session from my side.
We discussed it shortly and we agreed so here you are.

It was Friday and i was very excited.
At 3pm the cane would be delivered to my pet.
My pet already had had a few whipping sessions. She did great on them. In fact she did soo great that I knew she was ready for the next step. We had already discussed it a bit and it was clear she actually wanted more. But also she was afraid. The cane would be painfull. The cane would for sure leave marks. She would get marks, marks that would be visible the next day, the next days. It would sure be a next level.

So I tricked her into buying one. She was soo horny wednesday evening. She had done a nice bondage task. She was all sweaty but strongly on denial. She begged and begged. She was clearly not looking forward to a night of sleep without orgasm. I was pretty sure she would not catch sleep for 1 or 2 hours if she would not get one.
It's the greatness of controlling the orgasm. The power of saying no. The power of letting her suffer. The power of going for a nice sleep while knowing your pet cannot catch it. But also knowing your pet knows you're thinking about her sleeplesness. Also knowing your pet knows you're constantly aware of the suffering she does for you.

Anyway, begging of course never helps. I would be a bad master if i would let the orgasms of my pet be directed by her. I know when she is ready. She doesn't. She only knows when she longs for them. Most of the time longing for an orgasm is much better than having a premature one. Letting her long makes the orgasms soo much better.
But trading the orgasm for ordering of a cane was sweet.
We discussed the online options. We agreed to a nice one. She ordered. Its so funny to than discuss the boring details of filling-in the full ordering details. And than of course she could orgasm. And actually not only because she traded the orgasm. Actually the deed of ordering the cane added so much to the arrousal that it was her time anyway.
Did I blackmail her into buying the cane? to some extend. But actually, she is just under my control. She bought it because it was time. The blackmail was a play. A hot play. We were already enjoying the cane. We already got arroused by the cane even before it was bought.

Soooo, friday was exciting. The cane would arrive 3pm. We both knew it would be used. But I knew it would be difficult. The caning should be great, a party. On the one hand she should enjoy it, she should embrace the cane. On the other hand it should be severe. The strokes should be fierce. Strong marks should be left. It should be a real caning.
It would be difficult. After all, she had to do all by herself. I'm only guiding her by text. We play by email, and hangouts. But we don't use voice, we don't use visual.
It would be difficult and I was excited in looking forward to achieve all this.

During the day we exchanged some emails. We had some time on hangouts. I made sure again that she was aware of the marks that would leave. On the one hand that means she consented to the marks. But on the other hand it got her longing for the marks.
The caning would take 30, maybe 40 minutes only. The joy we had from the cane however did take 2 days. From the moment I suggested the trade until the caning we enjoyed the cane already.

That friday I had to prepare her. I teased her. Got her afraid. Got her longing. But also assured her she would be safe.
When finally the time for the caning was there she was ready.
She was completely tense. She was overly horny. She hardly knew who she was even before starting.
She was ready. She was ready to make the caning the success that I hoped for.

I myself actually was a bit less arroused when the time finally was there. I had been excited whole day, past 2 days actually. But I was very much aware of the significance of the moment. My pet was fully devoted to do anything I would say. But many things could go wrong with the caning. It could be too harsh. The pain could be too much. The marks could be too severe. Or she could be carried away and keep hitting with regret the day after. I actually could loose my pet. I was fully aware of the responsibility i had. It was a next level. And we play by hangouts only. No voice, No visual.

It went well.
I first let her tension go away a bit. Made her feel at ease. Without telling her how many strokes she would get I explained upfront that her breast would get a small portion and her ass would get a significant portion. The session would on the one hand be a test to see how she would handled the cane. But on the other hand a real introduction. She would really experience the fierce and significant nature of the cane.
Already upfront I had decided the numbers. With only very small margin to change during the session. They could be less if she would have difficulty, but I had set a maximum long before the session. With a small bonus-option in case all would go extremely well.
I knew what I wanted her to achieve. I was not just hitting her to see how far she would take it. She had a task. She had a punishment and I was leading her through it. She had to complete the amount of strokes I had decided for her and I would bring her to the finshing of that. And she would enjoy it.

Of course she was expecting we would just do the caning in a flashing short bam-bam-session. So that's not what we did.
We started with the whip. She had to caress herself with the cane many times before actually using the cane. I made the session as long as possible. From time to time she had to put the cane away to stimulate herself. Than had to pick it up again for a few strokes. I got her arroused more and more. She knew she could not orgasm. An unauthorized orgasm would get her a severe punishment and the fear for that would never have been so big as during this first caning. Every time she got to stimulate herself she did not know whether it was the end or that she would have to pickup te cane again.
Than finally. on an unexpected moment, I allowed her orgasm.

I got used to the fact that i'm looking to about 4 minutes of silence after I allow her. Its strange. We text intense for an hour or so and than suddenly have a blackout of 4 minutes. But its good. I know its good.

==
The next day.
She has marks. I checked that she likes them and she does. I'm very proud. She has my marks. It feels very good to have my pet walking around with my marks.

Last edited by sir stefan; 06-12-2016 at 12:40 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 06-21-2016, 08:01 AM   #10
little pet
getDare Succubus

Band-Aid

This is just a heads up on tonight's task, but I've had to make some preparations;

Today I received a new task from Sir Stefan. Appearently, I have been rude to him again. I secretly think he's just happy I gave him a reason to make me try out something new we discussed: He wanted me to make a tack bra, and wear it of course.

So I spent some time this afternoon, pushing thumbtacks through strips of duct tape and attached them to the inside of a bra. The tacks had to be spaced evenly, about 2 centimetres apart. And I had to pay extra attention to the area where my nipples will be. While I was working, I could hear the scraping of the tacks on my desk which made me shudder a little. What would they feel like on my skin? But, I managed to make it an artwork.

I couldn't wait to try it out, so I did. The plan is to wear it tonight, but I was so curious to know how it would feel. Well let me tell you, it's quite an experience. There are enough tacks so the skin doesn't get pierced, but I could definitely feel every single one of them prick my skin like a bitch. Especially of course the tacks on my nipples.

I'm still going to have to finish my work, so I only wore it for 2 minutes. But...Sir told me that tonight I'm going to have to do my shopping wearing the bra. I have to wear it for two hours as a start. And he wants me to write a report. So after the task, I'll report back here.

I'm expecting it to be quite difficult. Sitting still will be manageable. But moving around, cycling to the stores (yup, Dutch so I cycle everywhere) to go shopping will probably be quite a challenge.

Wish me luck! I'm a little nervous...I'll keep you posted!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-21-2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:46 AM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Report, 60 minutes in.

I've just been to the supermarket wearing the tack bra. I had to get some eggs for another task (don't ask...) and I bought some stuff for dinner tomorrow. I decided to walk there instead of cycling, because I was a little afraid of what all the bumps would do to my breasts. It's a weird sensation, the tacks...painful, though it dulls a little when you don't move too much. Unfortunately, shopping requires a lot of movement, which you'd normally take for granted. Going out in public like this was a challenge for me. I find it incredibly arousing, but I also feel like everyone can tell what exactly is going on. My cheeks were on fire the whole time i was at the stores. I know a lot of people there, so occasionally I had to stop for small talk. I really didn't feel like talking...I also knew I couldn't take the bra off. Only the supermarkets are open at this hour, so no chance of slipping into a changing booth and taking it off. All the while, I could feel myself getting wetter and more excited. I really just wanted to get my shopping done. Loading the stuff on the conveyor belt was a challenge. I tried my hardest not to make a sound because of the tacks digging into my skin, when I had to bend over to reach something in the cart. To make matter worse, the checkout lady was eyeing me strangely. I told her I had a sore back. She even felt sorry for me.

The walk back wasn't very pleasant. I couldn't let the bags hang down by my side, because I had done a very thorough job with the tacks. I had made sure they were placed all around the cups of the bra, so my arms pressed into the sides. Once home, unpacking the groceries had to be done gingerly and I was glad I was done.
I just sat down to write my report, and I made the mistake of trying to adjust the bra. I pulled the fabric with the tacks away from my skin to check...no puncturing, or blood, just lots and lots of tiny red dots where the tacks had been this last hour.

But I still have another hour to go, so yeah I had to let go of the bra again. It re positioned itself in a slightly different place than before. The tacks found new places to torture my breasts, especially my nipples and the pain seems more intense now. I don't really want to breathe deeply, because that increases the pressure on my chest. But I guess I'll just have to endure another hour...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-21-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:12 PM   #12
little pet
getDare Succubus

Only 20 more minutes to go...It's starting to get more difficult. The pain is constant, there really is no relief to be found, even while sitting still. No way in hell I'm able to focus on anything but my breasts...

Update:

I'm done, thankfully. The last half hour was the most difficult. Luckily Sir was online to get me through the last part. I was so thankful when I could finally take the bra off. My breasts are covered in lots of tiny red marks. My nipples are especially sensitive right now. But is feels good, being bra-less.

Sir says it is a good tool, because it forces me to sit still (which I'm normally very bad at). Is this going to be a tool now, for when I'm impatient? I know that's what he must be thinking now.

Sleeping is going to be difficult, because I'm so horny now. And I am not allowed to orgasm. That will only happen when Sir deems it time.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-21-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:04 AM   #13
sir stefan
Account Banned

You did very well
I'm not sure to what extend you will stop taunting. The cane, the tackbra,... It seems to work only for a few days. But,.... What can i say. How can i not endure a little taunt? It's such a nice excuse to make your life horrible. You could have an easy peasy tv night, but now your breast and nipples suffered nicely. Now it was me who had the pleasurable night.
You did well. I like you have not been easy on yourself in making the bra. And you did a very nice report. Your the best pet any master can wish for. I'm a real happy owner.

Your orgasm of course was not suited. The idea alone. No,really you have no idea on what is appropriate timing. A little longing will be nice. You can be so much hornier. A waste not to get there.

So,..... Good you have the eggs.....
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 06-24-2016, 12:19 PM   #14
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well....
It did not work.
My pet is difficult to control.
She is sweet.
But difficult to control.

No worry,
Its friday evening.
Time for a punishment.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:27 PM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Tonight I'm being punished. I said sorry to my owner on Hangouts. I'm not allowed to say sorry. Sir says it's a pathetic way to excuse myself when I do something stupid or break a rule. Infractions can only be settled with punishment. To make matters worse, I forgot about the rule because I was busy with other things beside the chat. I was stupid enough not to give my full attention to my owner and then I tried to excuse myself by saying sorry.

The punishment is riding the wooden pony. I've only begun preparing everything sir told me to. An update will follow when I've finished tonight.

Sir sent me a mail with the preparations:

-position a broomstick horizontally between my table and a step on the stairs. Secure it with duct tape
-put my iPad somewhere I can still reach it when I'm straddling the pony

I also have to have within reach:
-ball gag
-flute (yeah I play the flute, though I'm very puzzled as to why I need it for my punishment)
-marker pen
-nipple clamps with small bottles of water attached to them by a thin rope
-candle
-books to stand on, on tiptoe (to get the right height for me. I'm short)

When I'm done I'll have to wait for Sir to be ready as well.

Then I'll have to put in my ball gag, light the candle, and straddle the pony so that the wood is just shy of pressing into my pussy when I'm on my toes. I'll have to wait in this position for Sir to come online on Hangouts. As a contingency, I have to set a timer for 40 minutes, in case I don't hear or see the notification.

I'll keep you posted

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-24-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk