Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-13-2024, 02:03 PM   #1
Dontcallmesissy

Male 25/male/sissy seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in EU (make me ur girl)

25/male/sissy seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in EU (make me ur girl)

Hello potential applicants,

my name is not relevant, since you can refer to me as whatever you see fit. I am trying to spice up my kink life, hopefully with your help. In particular I am looking for someone, who helps me in my mission of forced feminization.

About me:
My day-to-day appearance is quite masculine, and few people in my surroundings know about my hidden interests. I'm not ready to come out, or publically expose myself as a sissy, but I get excited by the idea of pushing the boundaries a little and being forcibly feminized. I live in a flat with flatmates, and am not 24/7 available and ready to be dommed, but I will do my best to be the best sub to you. My likes and dislikes are in my signature, but the main aspect for me is feminization, so I'm hoping that's what interests you as well.

What I'm looking for:
In short, a dom who monitors and forces me to increasingly be feminized. I prefer a gentle, understanding, yet firm and demanding guidance, taking things slow and step by step. I am always available for banter, talking about non kink-related or dom-related topics as well, I'm a big advocate of having a relationship outside of just kinks and sex.

Please message me here, on kik: hennijak000, or skype: jakethehun if you're interested. Please tell me a bit about yourself and what relationship you hope to have, tell me about your likes and if there is anything you particularly liked about my post/profile. You can find albums of some pictures of me on my profile as well. And I'll gladly share more about myself, if you want to know more.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours, XOXO
Dontcallmesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dontcallmesissy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk