Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #1
bayman

Male 35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (rvrse blackmail)

35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (rvrse blackmail)

I am looking for an individual that gets off on someone else's humiliation. If that turns you on then read further.

I'm 35 and married. I'm known in my daily life as straight and presumed to be the dominant in my life and relationships.

Well the truth is I have a tiny dick and I am a cuckolded slave who's sex life consists of discipline and humiliation as the only form of physical intimacy.

It's a long story (looking for someone who actually wants to learn more about it but won't post it here) but ultimately we have decided we believe it necessary to get some help in progressing our dynamic.

So we kind of want to find someone who is experienced with blackmail but really enjoys the exposure element of it the most.

The reason is that we are seeking someone that would go and expose me everywhere, full name, nudes with face, me sucking dick and videos. They would do all this to the point that tons shows up on Google if someone searches my name. Once done, they would have other threats of even worse exposure if I don't obey them.

The main thing is that she wants me doing hookups with guys so you would completely expose me until I'm begging for mercy, saying it's too much, etc. Then when I start doing hookups and sending you picture and video proof, you don't take something down, you instead roll a dice where one or 2 numbers means something comes down but any of the other 4 numbers, new stuff gets added.

The idea is for someone to expose and humiliate me for my tiny dick as I become a total fag and eventually it becomes common knowledge to even most people irl that I'm a tiny dick cocksucker.

Contact me on kik for quickest response.
bayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk