Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
TieMeDownGirl

Wink Please Deny Me

I am a sub who is VERY into orgasm denial, and can never seem to find enough partners into teasing and OD to satisfy my rather voracious appetite. ;-) I usually can't manage to keep from cumming for more than a day or two, but during that time I love to edge and keep myself on edge and spank myself as punishment and such as much as physically and mentally possible. I would love for someone to take control of my orgasms for a little while (like a day or two or maybe a week, and then we'll see). And/or just would love ideas on edging and denial and teasing myself mercilessly. ;-)

Looking forward to some teasing and torturous times.
TieMeDownGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
em52388

Give these a try and report back with how they go. For extra challenge do the clit massage immediately before the hanging vibe.

The 20 minute clit massage.

1.) To begin, apply a generous dose of arousal gel directly to your clit.
2.) Then rub your clit in evenly paced circles 13 times in 40 seconds.
3.) During the next 20 seconds, rest and apply a fresh dose of arousal gel to your clit.
4.) At the beginning of the next minute, rub your clit in 16 evenly paced circles spread over the next 40 seconds.
6.) This procedure repeats itself every minute, adding a fresh dose of arousal gel during the 20 seconds of rest, and adding 3 more evenly paced circles to your clit during the 40 seconds of rubbing. At the end of 20 minutes you will have done 70 circles on your begging clit in the same 40 seconds and applied 20 doses of arousal gel.*
7.) A two minute rest period is allowed to prevent an orgasm. However, one has to go back 5 levels as a penalty.*
8.) The massage is over when one has gone from 13 circles in 40 seconds to 70, has applied arousal gel for each round of circles, and has completed all the accrued penalty levels.

The dangling vibe

This one could, in theory give me an orgasm. But the author of the blog says that she has not know anyone to be able to get release from this one.

This one requires me to be tied legs and arms spread wide with a vibe buzzing away 12 inches from my clit. The vibe must be hanging from the ceiling so I will have to really work to try to get enough contact for some good stimulation.

Last edited by em52388; 09-13-2011 at 05:02 AM.
em52388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
TieMeDownGirl

Default trying one

omg, these sound HOT. Okay, I'm gonna try one tonight. I don't have any arousal gel though - am I allowed to try it without? I'm new to this so I may be begging anyway ;-)
TieMeDownGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
robmoss2k

This one is very simple but more haunting than anything I've ever come across. You must edge 100 times before you are next allowed to cum, and as soon as you edge you must stand up perfectly still with your arms raised in the air for a minute, and you can't stimulate yourself in any way for 10 minutes afterwards. After that you can get straight back to edging. There are enough minutes in a day that in theory you can do this all on the same day, but nobody ever manages it. If you succeed, report back. If you fail and cum before you're supposed to, PM me and I will give you your punishment.
robmoss2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
fireman
gD king

take 2 kitchen chairs, put them back to back. get up on the chairs, now spread them lips very wide, lower yourself down, grab ankles with your hands. stay there for 1 hour. now do this every time you want to cum for 2 weeks. then play with yourself and cum as much as possiable, then make yourself cum 5 more times, no matter how much you have to work at it. if you succed report here and to me, if you fail report here and to me
Old 09-14-2011, 04:25 AM   #6
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by TieMeDownGirl View Post
omg, these sound HOT. Okay, I'm gonna try one tonight. I don't have any arousal gel though - am I allowed to try it without? I'm new to this so I may be begging anyway ;-)
Glad you like these ideas while you should try to get some arousal gel you can definitely try it without you can also suspend the vibe in a closet and tie yourself there.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:15 AM   #7
<Daniel>

Default Lets see, a good denial dare

You can try wearing the shortest miniskirt you got during a schoolday, and whenever a person says the word 'the' you have to pinch your clit for 3 seconds, not too hard, but not too soft either, you're not allowed to cum during this dare, and when anyone asks what you were doing, act as if they haven't asked you anything. Pm me and maybe I'll give you your next dare depending on how it goes.
<Daniel> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #8
sex slave used

i failed>>punish me
sex slave used is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, orgasm denial request, teasing