Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
Anitta

Default Night of Dangerous Daring

Hello! Name's Anitta and I'd like to ask for a few dares for tomorrow night! I'm currently a university student and, as one, I live among roommates. We often go out and have fun at parties and the such... Typical student life, pretty much.

The last few days I've been pretty horny, however. I spent a good few hours just lurking here and that increased the sensation. But I'm not able to release myself easily while they are home. So I decided to say that I have to study a lot for the night. In reality, I just want to spend the night while they are out having some fun.

I don't have any toys (at least, no sexual ones), mostly because I don't want any of them seeing one. I try to keep the dark side of me dark. Regarding the outline of the place where I live - the main door opens to a living room with a table and a couch faced toward the door. Connected to the living room, we have a small kitchen with a few utensils. And then we have a small corridor leading to our three bedrooms, each having a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. If you want details, just ask!

I'll do any dares that are in my limits and don't involve me having to go outside! Thanks in advance!

Dislikes:Anal, Deep throat, Writing Lines

Spanking, Gaming

No external sites.

SPANK[x][y]:I will spank myself [x] times with [y]. (max 100)
EDGE[x]:I will edge [x] times. (max 30)
HUMP[x][y]:I will hump [x] for [y] mins. (max 30)
CUM:I will cum in a given hidden area
PROMPT:Give me a smut prompt (max 3k words)
DARE:Give me a PM dare to add to this list
Anitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:05 PM   #2
SirJWins

So you'll be alone for at least part of the night? If so, I think some quality edging is in order. Some spanking too! To get in the mood, you should get naked in your room and give yourself two edges. Next, exit your room to the hallway, still naked. Get on all fours and give yourself two additional edges facing each of your roommates doors. So exciting!

You should be good and worked up by now. Time for a little spanking. You mention a couch facing the door? Excellent. You should head to the couch, still naked, of course. Bend over the couch so your ass is facing the door. Give yourself a good 30 spanks to each bare ass cheek. If being naked close to the door is too risky for you, you can wear clothing but the spanks must still be to your bare ass (i.e., you'll to pull those pants down).

That should at least get your evening going in the right direction... ;-)
SirJWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:08 PM   #3
Pariahterror
Prodigy

First get naked and go and have a look if there are clothes pegs around. Put one on each nipple and 4 on your pussy. Make some pictures of yourself doing these tasks. And of the others you wil be doing tonight.

Next get a little bit of toothpaste and put some on your pussy. When there is still some on your finger, quickly put it in your ass and the wash your hands. now do 25 squats. Then have a shower. Yes, with the pegs still on. Remove them by pushing them away with your towel.

Now get 2 icecubes, melt one with your nipples and one with your pussy. After this give yourself a nippletwister.

I hope you are still walking around naked, if not double the next thing.

Spank each ass cheek 50 times with a hairbrush, then 25 spanks on your pussy.

Your pussy should be sore now. Use another icecube and edge yourself until the icecube has molten.

Now save those pictures on your PC and cum to yourself at the end of the night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:04 PM   #4
decadent

Use 3 kitchen utensils to spank your breasts with, 15 times each. You should then rub your pussy with them before returning them to where they came from.

Pee yourself in the shower or bath whilst wearing a pair of panties, you are then to place them in your mouth and then edge yourself whilst leaning up against the main door.

My Likes: Name calling, spanking, cum play, anal, humiliation, bondage, toys, rope, orgasm control and denial, gags, blindfolds, blackmail, clothing control and lingerie.

My Limits: minors, beasts, blood, incest, skat.
decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:46 PM   #5
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Eat something from a bowl on the floor while naked on all fours. Don’t use your hands, eat like a dog

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:38 AM   #6
Anitta

Thank you all for the dares! I'll report each of them here when I end up doing them tonight, which is in about 7-8 hours.

Spanking, Gaming

No external sites.

The following user says Thank You to Anitta for this post:
Old 12-11-2017, 12:56 PM   #7
Anitta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJWins View Post
So you'll be alone for at least part of the night? If so, I think some quality edging is in order. Some spanking too! To get in the mood, you should get naked in your room and give yourself two edges. Next, exit your room to the hallway, still naked. Get on all fours and give yourself two additional edges facing each of your roommates doors. So exciting!

You should be good and worked up by now. Time for a little spanking. You mention a couch facing the door? Excellent. You should head to the couch, still naked, of course. Bend over the couch so your ass is facing the door. Give yourself a good 30 spanks to each bare ass cheek. If being naked close to the door is too risky for you, you can wear clothing but the spanks must still be to your bare ass (i.e., you'll to pull those pants down).

That should at least get your evening going in the right direction... ;-)
I'm going to be doing these in the order I received them, so I'll start with my report on this! My roommates left less than an hour ago. After waiting 10 minutes to be sure they won't return for anything they might have forgotten, I went naked and began to edge. After I edged once, the second one was a lot easier.

I then stood up and went in front of their rooms, on all fours. It was actually really hard to stay up during that, so sometimes I ended up falling sideways or forwards. When I was doing the second set of edges I found a way to stay up, though I'm sure that, if I actually had to orgasm, I'd have fallen.

The spanks were done a few minutes after the edges. I just needed a while to collect myself! As soon as I was ready, I went to the couch. I wasn't worried about them returning because, well, they haven't been gone long enough for me to be worried, so I kept my clothes off. As soon as I finished spanking my ass, I put on the clothes pins from the next reply on and wrote this! And again, regarding the next reply, I took a picture of myself while doing the previous tasks.

Spanking, Gaming

No external sites.

Old 12-11-2017, 03:48 PM   #8
Anitta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
First get naked and go and have a look if there are clothes pegs around. Put one on each nipple and 4 on your pussy. Make some pictures of yourself doing these tasks. And of the others you wil be doing tonight.

Next get a little bit of toothpaste and put some on your pussy. When there is still some on your finger, quickly put it in your ass and the wash your hands. now do 25 squats. Then have a shower. Yes, with the pegs still on. Remove them by pushing them away with your towel.

Now get 2 icecubes, melt one with your nipples and one with your pussy. After this give yourself a nippletwister.

I hope you are still walking around naked, if not double the next thing.

Spank each ass cheek 50 times with a hairbrush, then 25 spanks on your pussy.

Your pussy should be sore now. Use another icecube and edge yourself until the icecube has molten.

Now save those pictures on your PC and cum to yourself at the end of the night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Eat something from a bowl on the floor while naked on all fours. Don’t use your hands, eat like a dog
For some reason I couldn't open getdare for a while, so I ended up doing the last dare before the third. I hadn't remembered the third one at that time.

With that said, I pretty much did what was neccessary. During the shower I really only rinsed off the toothpaste - I had already taken a shower earlier that day. Even so, I had been enough with the pins for them to hurt when I took them off with the towel. Add to the fact that I always take them off carefully when I use them... Definitely a pain.

I have to admit, I didn't pass through the ice. It's currently snowing outside and I had enough cold to last a day. I still stayed a while with the ice but did not finish it. In the end, as punishment, I drunk some water with the unmelted ice cubes. And then gave myself the nippletwister.

I had no reason not to be naked, so I didn't double the following. I was kind of starting to worry that someone will return, though, so I spanked myself in my room. I decides not to use anothee ice cube, however. As much as I love doing these dares, I don't want to risk getting sick because of one.

By now I couldn't return on getdare to see the rest of the dare. I remembered edging to my pictures, so I decides to pass the time by edging to each one. They were about 7. But even when I finished getdare wasn't back, so I continued with what I remembered.

I had remembered the dare to eat off the floor like a dog. I had some leftover rice that would have worked perfectly, so I used that and did the dare.

I'll do the last one next!

Spanking, Gaming

No external sites.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #9
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitta View Post
For some reason I couldn't open getdare for a while, so I ended up doing the last dare before the third. I hadn't remembered the third one at that time.

With that said, I pretty much did what was neccessary. During the shower I really only rinsed off the toothpaste - I had already taken a shower earlier that day. Even so, I had been enough with the pins for them to hurt when I took them off with the towel. Add to the fact that I always take them off carefully when I use them... Definitely a pain.

I have to admit, I didn't pass through the ice. It's currently snowing outside and I had enough cold to last a day. I still stayed a while with the ice but did not finish it. In the end, as punishment, I drunk some water with the unmelted ice cubes. And then gave myself the nippletwister.

I had no reason not to be naked, so I didn't double the following. I was kind of starting to worry that someone will return, though, so I spanked myself in my room. I decides not to use anothee ice cube, however. As much as I love doing these dares, I don't want to risk getting sick because of one.

By now I couldn't return on getdare to see the rest of the dare. I remembered edging to my pictures, so I decides to pass the time by edging to each one. They were about 7. But even when I finished getdare wasn't back, so I continued with what I remembered.

I had remembered the dare to eat off the floor like a dog. I had some leftover rice that would have worked perfectly, so I used that and did the dare.

I'll do the last one next!
No worries about not doing everything on a dare, do what you think will be best.

And thank you for your report. I hope you had some fun during these dares.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #10
Switchlord

In case you are feeling risky:
Edge yourself by grinding on one of your roommates pillow.

Likes: Anal, Reasonable Pain, Spanking, Bondage, Hidden Public, Medium Toilet control, Videogame dares, teasing

Dislikes: Harsh pain, Crossdressing, Cumplay, Pissplay, Oral (esspacially atm), Enema, short term chastity

Limits: Permanent Damage, Family, Bodywriting, Pictures/Video, long term chastity

(To be continued as i try out more things)

PS: Will do most of my dislikes if intended as a punishment
Switchlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #11
SirJWins

Great work. Thanks for the report. It definitely sounds like you had a good time, and got quite a sexy workout!

Likes: Obedience, forced nudity (private), public tasks (hidden to full exposure depending on limits), teasing/denial/edging, spanking, tit play, humiliating bondage, exposure (private), toilet play (mild to filthy depending on limits).

Limits: Laziness, non-response, wasting my time.

Looking for: Females and very feminine sissies. Sissies: be prepared to prove your femininity.
SirJWins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk