Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-22-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Default Let's See Who Can Get the Most....

Here's a challenge for the girls (or guys if you have a hands free way of cumming).

What you will need:
- Vibrator of some sort (pretty strong).
- Thin rope (no bigger than 5mm).
- Willpower.

First you will start out by making a prediction for how many knots you think you will be able to untie. Comment that below. Now tie that many into your piece of rope.
When you have that set start your vibrator. Have a really good orgasm using the vibrator on a fairly high setting.
Now comes the interesting part. Once that orgasm is over you may now not take the vibrator off until you have ALL of the knots untied. It must remain on your pussy until you have a completely untied piece of rope in your hands.
If for some reason you are too completely sensitive that you don't have the self control to keep it on you may take it off BUT however many knots you have left in your rope is now how many days you are denied from ANY pussy touching. Can you stand the sensitiveness enough to keep your mind on the task at hand?

Once you have completed it please update your post with whether or not you were successful and if you weren't how many days you are now denied.

Let's see who can get the most knots untied while enduring a little Post Orgasm Torture.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

I'll go first. I'm guessing I can get 10 knots out of my rope after I cum.
UPDATE: I did my ten knots without too much difficulty. It was uncomfortable but I made it.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.

Last edited by LucyB; 01-22-2018 at 02:15 PM.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LucyB for this post:
Old 01-26-2018, 12:41 PM   #3
lololololololol

This is a very interesting dare. Totally one that I would do if I had a vibrator. I can only assume this doesn't have many replies because not everyone in the getdare community have vibrators.

Honestly I think this is an awesome task that I would do if I could

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk