Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-18-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
CHeart
Baby Member

Default Truth or Dare with the guys goes awry [FICTION]

It started off as a relatively normal night round at my friend Adams house for sleepover when I was sixteen. Present were myself and my three friends Joe, Adam and Dean, all like me sixteen and sexually frustrated (unless one counts an intimate relationship with ones hands as sexually gratifying). I was a comparatively new member of the group as the others had been friends from childhood, whereas I had been introduced by Joe at the start of the year. Joe and I played football at school together, though Joe was annoyingly, and as he frequently pointed out to me, much better than me. Adams parents were away and so naturally enough we had decided to go over and drink a little and play video games but by about 12 in the morning all the illicit booze my elder brother had supplied us with had been drunk and our ability to play or be interested in XBox games had suffered a marked reduction. It was at this point that Joe, a tall, handsome and athletic child, with the jet black hair and olive skin of his Spanish dad, suggested that it would be a good idea to play truth or dare.

"Man are we fuckin' ten or something? Why do you want to play truth or dare?" was Adam's eloquent response.

"I thought we might find out the truth of why your such a fuckin' midget Adam" quipped Joe, prompting Adam, the shortest and thickest set of the group, to scowl, contorting his freckled and handsome face. Before he could respond however Dean, affectionately termed the group Chav on account of his short-cut bown hair, trackies and general crudeness, interjected;

"What's the point, there's no birds here to make it worth it"

"Exactly, and a dare is Deans best chance of ever getting laid" I sniggered

"Fuck off God Squad." (God squad is my nickname on account of my strict Christian parents, my real name being Daniel.)

It went back and forth like this for several minutes but as is so often the way we were eventually
persuaded round to doing as Joe wanted.

"Fine," I said eventually "Joe, truth or dare then."

"Truth," he replied, smug at having once again gotten his own way.

"Is it true that Maddie (Joe's Ex) cut your dick with her thumb when she tossed you off?"

"What the fuck," spluttered Joe "How the fuck do you know about that?"

"I sit with Maddie for history and she asked me for advice on how to do it better"

"Well she didn't fuckin' listen,"Joe griped.

Dean and Adam, who had evidently not heard this story before were beside themselves with laughter and Dean eventually said knowingly "Yeah bitches are shit at handjobs". Like you would know, I thought.

Evidently Joe was of my mind because he decide to ask Dean whether he had ever gotten a handjob when he asked for a truth, prompting Dean to shamefacedly admit that he had not. A few rounds of truths then followed in which we learned, amongst other things that the wierdest place that he Adam had ever came was in his bosses food, that Joe had kissed another guys cock at Rugby as part of some initiation and that I had once had my brother walk in on me wanking, and then the first dare happened.
CHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #2
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to hearing about the first dares

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk