Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
iamapussylover
Account Banned

Default the game

Being locked in a chastity belt is a hard thing for Kara. She's a good slave, but she is still human and still enjoys orgasms. She is only allowed to cum once a week, but she is forced to edge twice a day by a high-tech chastity belt. The belt has a built in vibrator placed right over her clit, and multiple sensors barely touching her sex. The sensors detect the subtle physiological changes and stop the vibrator short. This will happen twice a day, regardless of her location. The only problem would be the batteries.

Being as high tech as it is, the belt draws a lot of power from some very special batteries. These need to be charged every night, or else Kara would be shocked very hard on her clit until it started charging. She could, of course, endure the pain and wait for the unit to die, but then her master wouldn't let her out. The only way to charge the unit is for Kara to insert a rather large butt plug and latch it into place. The plug will then stay locked inside her until the unit is fully charged. This happens every night, and even after several weeks, Kara still has problems pushing it in.

It is Kara's orgasm day. As usual, she wakes up about a half hour before the unit is fully charged. She has to lay there, physically attached to the wall by a power cord running to her ass that is stuffed full, for about 30 more minutes. After that the plug will unlock and Kara can remove it and go about her day. Being orgasm day, she starts off different than normal: Instead of regular clothes, she puts on her black mini skirt and some five inch heels, and nothing more. She carefully walks into the kitchen to prepare her master's favorite breakfast: bacon and eggs. It isn't long before she feels a slight tingle on her clit. Her belt speaks to her: “Slave, come to my bedroom.” “Yes Master,” she responds.

She carefully makes her way up the stairs to her Masters bedroom. He is laying in his bed, completely naked, his fully erect cock in full view. Wasting no time, Kara walks up to the side of the bed and kneels.

“May I suck your cock, Sir,” She asks in her most submissive voice.

“Yes slave.” She immediately gets up and lays on the bed. She takes him entirely in her mouth and starts to work his cock exactly like she was trained. She gets more worked up and starts to moan, imagining his cock entering her dripping wet sex. It isn't long before he cums in her mouth. She swallows all of it.

“There's your breakfast. Now go make mine.”

“Yes sir.” This feeling isn't new; she has had cum for breakfast for the past two weeks. Mostly his, but sometimes he invites a friend over.
--
About mid-day, the doorbell rings. Usually, Master has all plans canceled for Kara's orgasm day, but she doesn't really have a choice in the matter. The man has an official-looking uniform on from “CI”: Chastity Industries.

“Kara,” her master starts, “present yourself.” Kara assumes the position; legs spread apart, chest out, arms clasped behind her head. She feels a bit exposed being presented to a man she's never met, but it wouldn't be the first time. Without warning, Master takes out the key to her belt and unlocks it, letting it fall to the ground. This is the first time since she got the belt that it has been entirely removed. Usually he just removes the secondary shield for cleaning, but not today. With a few words, Master hands the belt to the man from CI, and in return, he gives a large cardboard box to Master. The man from CI leaves without more words.

“Bend over slave.” Kara bends over and touches her toes. “You've got a beautiful ass my slave. I love that you fill it every night for me.”

“It's hard to, sir. The plug is very big.”

“I know slut. Inside this box are a few things, and one of them is a different sized charging plug. It's smaller, but charges the unit slower. It's your choice each night: either deal with the size of the large one, or stay attached to the wall for 3 more hours. You will still be expected to do everything on your daily chore list.” Kara hears the box being ripped open. “I'm going to push a butt plug inside you. It will be big, deal with it.” Master drops some lube into Kara's ass and slowly pushes the plug in. It is slightly smaller than her current charging plug, but it still feels monstrous.

“Stand up straight. That plug will remain inside you until I decide to take it out.” Kara straightens herself and immediately notices the weight of the plug. She's used to solid metal plugs, but this one is twice as heavy as anything she's ever had in. “If that falls out, you wont cum today.”

After several hours, Kara is getting tired. She struggles to walk normally, and sitting down doesn't help the problem. Just as Kara is preparing dinner, she hears Master walk into the room.

“Touch your toes slut.” She bends over, fully expecting something to be lodged in her sex. But instead, master slowly pulls the plug out. Her ass doesn't want to let go; after all, she's been holding on tight for hours. He grabs her hair and pulls her up straight.

“You remember my friend, right? The one who helps feed you breakfast.”

“Yes sir.”

“Well, he is coming over tonight.” Kara knows what this means: Hours of teasing, humiliation, and usage. She loves every second of it. Before she returns to making dinner, she feels some cold steel at her feet.

“Step into your new belt pet.” She steps into her belt and Master brings it up to crotch height. It feels the exact same as the other one: fully encasing her crotch except for a hole around her ass, and familiar probes poking her sex. *click* The familiar sound of a lock at her waist. *click* Kara looks down to see two locks at the front of the belt. She gives her master a worried look.

“My slave, we're going to play a game for...a while. Each of these locks has a different key, and my friend tonight will be getting one. If you can manage to convince both of us to unlock you, then the belt will be taken off and you can have your orgasm. But from now on, you must convince both of us to unlock you if you are to ever cum again. It's a good thing he only lives a few minutes away, but I think he plans on moving out of state in a few months....

Just then, the belt starts to buzz.
Sexuality:Bi Dom
Slaves:
live alone unless they will help punish you
Limits aloud: public,incest,gay/lez,blood,pics,scars,illegal,facial marks,video,cam,ask about others
girls must have:vibe&dildo
male/trans must have:dildo
rules may be given to you are:bathroom control[optional(for you)],clothing[optional(for you)], orgasm denial,daily tasks,etc.let me know if I give rules to you that you don't agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
iamapussylover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk