Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-27-2023, 10:18 PM   #946
Fei Long

Winner gets to pick a full ABDL outfit off an online store of losers choice (clothes, diapers, toys, w/e) that the loser must buy.

Every ship the loser fails to sink is $5 the winner gets to make them spend.

After the first game, keep playing until the loser of the first game wins a match. After first match loser has to tell winner where 2 ships of winner's choice are. All unsunken ships go towards the loser's budget. Maximum of 5 games.

In addition loser has to do the following based on number of games they lost. (These are cumulative.)

1 loss: bedwetting training, loser will sleep in diapers for 1 month, no getting up dry
2 losses: winner can pick a hypno file loser must listen to every day to help with bedwetting training
3 losses: Loser has to suck on a pacifer every night
4 losses: add another month to the the bedwetting training
5 losses: Budget doubles and loser gets 4 months of diapers and bed-wetting training

https://en.battleship-game.org/en/id12174334

Loves
Furry/Pet-Play Small Penis HumiliationSoggy Biscuits Verbal Humiliation

CBT Crotch/Undies Sniffing Cum Facial Corner Time Diapers Ruined Orgasm Sissy Shaved Pubes Wedgies/Being Bullied

Limits
Family • Illegal • Permanent • Scat
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 04:56 AM   #947
Slaveloo

http://en.battleship-game.org/id44674958

Anyone up for an abdl/regression bet?

The two players play a game of battleship to determine the winner and loser. The loser immediately put on a diaper and a abdl outfit and must wear diapers for a week, then the players play again only this time the loser has to tell the winner the location of two of their ships. They keep playing games until the loser wins one. Each time the winner wins a game they get to pick something off of this list and the length of time that the loser is in diapers increases by another week. All rules last for as long as the loser is in diapers.

- winner may diaper check loser whenever they want
- loser may only drink from a bottle or sippy cup while at home
- loser may only watch tv or entertainment rated G
- loser must install a parental control app on their phone and/or computer and give winner the controls
- when at home loser may only wear abdl clothing or have their diaper exposed
- loser has a bedtime of 10:00 (each time this is picked the bedtime moves back an hour to a max of 8:00)
- loser must color at least one image or drawing a day
- one meal a day must be baby food

If the players run out of rules they can stop or if they want to keep going they can set their own rules for future games

Love : wearing diapers, bdsm, being humiliate, cbt, petplay

Limit : family and social destruction

My toys : diapers, pull ups, diaper cover, laxatives, ball gag, rope, hands and foot cuffs, baby powder, pacifier, baby bottle

Want to become diaper dependent
Slaveloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 12:17 PM   #948
Slaveloo

If someone want to play now http://en.battleship-game.org/id44674958
Loser put a diaper, take 2 suppositories and go out around your neighborhood for 20-30minutes if the loser poo in his diaper i’ll have to sit down outside to spread the mess after that he will have to put 2 fingers of each hands and take some mess to spread on your face to come back at your home and of course send the proof to the winner and for each persons who ask you
My kik sldiap

Love : wearing diapers, bdsm, being humiliate, cbt, petplay

Limit : family and social destruction

My toys : diapers, pull ups, diaper cover, laxatives, ball gag, rope, hands and foot cuffs, baby powder, pacifier, baby bottle

Want to become diaper dependent
Slaveloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 01:48 PM   #949
littlelukas

Winner gets to pick a full ABDL outfit off an online store of losers choice (clothes, diapers, toys, w/e) that the loser must buy.

After the first game, keep playing until the loser of the first game wins a match. After first match loser has to tell winner where 2 ships of winner's choice are. All unsunken ships go towards the loser's budget. Maximum of 5 games.

In addition loser has to do the following based on number of games they lost. (These are cumulative.)

1 loss: bedwetting training, loser will sleep in diapers for 1 month, no getting up dry
2 losses: winner can pick a hypno file loser must listen to every day to help with bedwetting training
5 losses: Budget doubles and loser gets 2 more months of bed-wetting training

https://battleship-game.org/en/id56997590

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 03:28 AM   #950
littlelukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelukas View Post

https://battleship-game.org/en/id56997590
still up for this one

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

Germany NRW
Old 11-06-2023, 02:42 AM   #951
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

im up for any bet you want to make

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 11:32 AM   #952
littlelukas

https://battleship-game.org/en/id569...oogle_vignette

Germany NRW
Old 11-13-2023, 12:16 PM   #953
obedientboy95

How about a desperation/holding game. Both players stuff their ass with whatever is agreed upon (bananas, marshmallows, enema, anything you can think of…) then diaper up. The first player to mess is the loser, and becomes the winners diaper slave, or completes an another forfeit

If you’re interested in playing message me on kik

Likes: Humiliation, Anal, Diapers, Watersports, Hidden Public
Dislikes: CBT, Full Scat
Limits: Face pics, exposure, social suicide, permanent marks, illegal
obedientboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 07:32 AM   #954
ShyDutchie

I'm just going to steal it, but I'd be up for the following bet:

Curious: Online exposure, Messy diapers, laxatives.

Limits: Scat, things involving friends/family, CBT, anything illegal, cross-dressing,

Toys: Lovense Hush/edge, plugs, dildo, gag, wrist/ankle cuffs, chastity cage, diapers, deep freeze, collar, pup hood, tail, paddle, nippleclamps
ShyDutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 05:20 PM   #955
Sissytl

Is anyone up for a diaper bet?
Sissytl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 11:35 AM   #956
Sissytl

I want to make someone a diaper slave in a battleship bet. If you are interested my kik is: tld178263

I think most will be too scared. Please I really want to put someone in diapers.

Last edited by Sissytl; 12-08-2023 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-08-2023, 12:37 PM   #957
Sissytl

Putting this out there again. Up for a diaper slave bet over battleship.

my kik is: tld178263

Message me so I can beat you.
Old 12-31-2023, 04:16 PM   #958
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

im setting here bored and want to play a game ill take any bet you want on any game just let me know

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 02:40 PM   #959
Sissytl

Anyone interested in a diaper slave bet. We will play battleship best out of 3 to decide the diaper slave.

My kik: tld178263
Old 01-02-2024, 08:31 AM   #960
LucyLou

I’m in for a battleship game

Loser names their budget and stores. Winner picks out a full outfit which the loser must model. Players then keep playing until the loser wins a game. For every ship the winner sinks until the loser wins, the winner may add a requirement/rule/dare within the loser’s limits.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, diaper, diapers