Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Hurt And Humiliate Dumb Slut

Hiya,

This dumb slut would appreciate it if you would take your time to give me painful or humiliating dares. Use this slut in creative ways for your pleasure.

I will be home alone at some points for more extreme dares, otherwise I live with family.

I go on runs with my sister 3 times a week if you would like to suggest hidden dares to do while on my run.

I will also be going on walks when I want to smoke if you would like to suggest hidden dares for during these walks.

I will post detailed reports once I have completed a dare. Have fun and thank you for any dares given

Xxx
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 09:32 AM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

When on your runs wear a crotchrope.

As for a painful task, lets start easy and edge 5 times, 1 with toothpaste on your clit, 1 with a clothespin on each nipple and clit, 1 scrubbing your pussy with a dish scrubber, 1 with a large insertion, and 1 with 10seconds of rubbing the 10 clit spanks 10s rubbing...etc... until you edge.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #3
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
When on your runs wear a crotchrope.

As for a painful task, lets start easy and edge 5 times, 1 with toothpaste on your clit, 1 with a clothespin on each nipple and clit, 1 scrubbing your pussy with a dish scrubber, 1 with a large insertion, and 1 with 10seconds of rubbing the 10 clit spanks 10s rubbing...etc... until you edge.
My sports leggings are skin tight so a crotchrope would be easily seen

The edge with toothpaste on my clit was interesting. I came to edge quickly, the mixture of pain and masturbation made me really horny.

It was hard to get the clothespins to stay on my clit I had to keep putting it back on. I pulled the clothespins on my nipples as I fingered myself because the pain turned me on even more.

I didn't have a dish scrubber so I used my toothbrush instead. This was the hardest one to edge. It took the longest.

I didn't have a large insertion so I tied a lot of markers together and used them. This one was the easiest once I got more used to the size. By this point I really wanted to cum so the last one was the hardest.

This once was the hardest and also my favourite because I love being spanked. I edged pretty quickly with this one but it was really really hard not to cum and now I'm really horny
Old 08-18-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Here’s something you can do: make a sports bra for your run using a pair of old sports bras if you can. That way, your run will definitely be more... stimulating...

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 10:45 AM   #5
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Here’s something you can do: make a sports bra for your run using a pair of old sports bras if you can. That way, your run will definitely be more... stimulating...
I don't completelying understand what I'm supposed to do
Old 08-18-2018, 10:50 AM   #6
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I don't completelying understand what I'm supposed to do
Make a tack bra for your run. I seem to have jumbled it up in that post.

Also, do the run one day with toothpaste on your clit

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 08-18-2018, 10:55 AM   #7
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Make a tack bra for your run. I seem to have jumbled it up in that post.

Also, do the run one day with toothpaste on your clit
I will do both of these when I go on my next run. Thank you
Old 08-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #8
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Dare:
You will be a little whore, you will strip naked, you will get panties that you've worn today/yesterday, clothespins, belt, toothpaste and lipstick. You will write "pathetic slut" on your tits, "worthless cumdumpster" on your thighs, "rape me" above your cunt, "dumb cunt" on your belly and you will edge twice, in front of the mirror, looking at your useless, pathetic body. After that, you're going to take your panties, rub your cunt with them, making them wet! Stuff them inside and edge twice more, fingering yourself with panties inside. Then pull them out and stuff to your slutty mouth, you little cockwhore! Put clothespins on your nipples, pull them, twist them hard, giving yourself some pain! To make it harder for you..(sluts can please themselves with anything), you will hump something, getting wet and horny from it! After 3 edges, you're going to stop, slap off the pins from your nipples and put toothpaste on them, covering your nipples. Let it dry and wear it for 15 mins! After that, you may take out gag and clean your nipples. Body writings stays on till night! Enjoy, you little whore!

Report:
I stripped naked in my bedroom. I wrote "pathetic slut" on my tits in purple lipstick, "worthless cumdumpster" on my thighs in a lighter purple lipstick, "rape me" above my cunt in red lipstick, "dumb cunt" on my belly in bright pink lipstick.

Whilst staring in the mirror I watched myself act like a slut as I rubbed my clit and fingered myself to edge twice. Watching my useless body act like a whore made me incredibly horny.

I then rubbed my wet cunt with a used blue lace thong. This got wet quite quickly as I rubbed my cunt with it. Once it was sufficiently wet I pushed it into my pussy.

It was difficult to finger myself with it in but it became easier as I figured out how to position my fingers around it. By the fourth edge I was extremely horny.

It was embarrassing then stuffing my mouth with the thong. I then put plastic clothespins on each nipple. I spent about 35 minutes twisting and pulling them whilst humping the edge of the bathtub. I became even more wet during this time and really wished I could cum. By time I finished 3 edges, the thong was soaked in spit which was also beginning to run down my chin.

I slapped the pins hard several times before they eventually fell of my nipples. The toothpaste burnt my already extremely sore nipples. The fifteen minute wait was very difficult.

Finally I took the soaking wet thing out and wiped off the toothpaste. I then redressed and am still extremely horny
Old 08-18-2018, 12:55 PM   #9
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Default dare

Strip naked in front of a mirror
Spank you pussy 10 times and edge 1 time.
Make this 5 times and say after each time i am a needy slut.
After this wear a very sexy outfit. With a plug in our ass
Go outside and search a place with nettles. Strip naked again and put the panty in your mouth.
Spank your pussy titts and ass 30 times with the nettles.
Go home and repeat the first step again.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:58 PM   #10
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Great report, loved it! As a quick reward, finger your ass for three minutes

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 08-18-2018, 01:02 PM   #11
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

gag yourself with one of your purple converse sneakers. then spank your pussy 50 times with the other one. on your runs you will not wear socks. every day after your run you will spend 20 minutes with your nose and mouth stuffed into your trainers so you will learn to love your own stench

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:58 PM   #12
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
My sports leggings are skin tight so a crotchrope would be easily seen

The edge with toothpaste on my clit was interesting. I came to edge quickly, the mixture of pain and masturbation made me really horny.

It was hard to get the clothespins to stay on my clit I had to keep putting it back on. I pulled the clothespins on my nipples as I fingered myself because the pain turned me on even more.

I didn't have a dish scrubber so I used my toothbrush instead. This was the hardest one to edge. It took the longest.

I didn't have a large insertion so I tied a lot of markers together and used them. This one was the easiest once I got more used to the size. By this point I really wanted to cum so the last one was the hardest.

This once was the hardest and also my favourite because I love being spanked. I edged pretty quickly with this one but it was really really hard not to cum and now I'm really horny
nice report glad you enjoyed and did the edges with out cumming.

with the crotchrope what about wearing baggier pants?
- if thats a no go, the wear the crotchrope in bed while you sleep.

have you ever managed to cum with just pussy spanking?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #13
Silk1970
Account Banned

You are to write "I am a cunt fucking, arse fingering, slut whore monkey tart" across your body. You are then to stand naked in front of a mirror, fucking your pussy with a toy and deeply fingering your own anus while repeating the phrase for 10 minutes. You may not cum.

Afterwards, you are to dress in something blue and go for a smoking walk during which you may smoke 2 cigarettes. Upon your return you may orgasm, as long as you agree not to smoke for 24 hours for each orgasm.
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:46 AM   #14
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Strip naked in front of a mirror
Spank you pussy 10 times and edge 1 time.
Make this 5 times and say after each time i am a needy slut.
After this wear a very sexy outfit. With a plug in our ass
Go outside and search a place with nettles. Strip naked again and put the panty in your mouth.
Spank your pussy titts and ass 30 times with the nettles.
Go home and repeat the first step again.
First I stripped in my bedroom and faced the mirror. As I spanked my pussy I thought about how much I looked like a whore. After the first edge I said 'I am a needy slut' which is very true, especially whilst watching myself in the mirror. By the 5th time repeating this is was extremely horny and finding it difficult not to cum.

I wore a lace red thong, mini skirt and a crop top. I don't own a plug so I put some markers in my ass. I don't live in a place where there are any nettles so I modified this slightly. I used the bristle side of my hairbrush. I stripped naked and put the thong on my mouth. I spanked my pussy, ass and tits 30 times each. My tits are the most sensitive so hurt the most after. Once these were done I repeated the he first step. By the 3rd edge I wanted to cum and it was very hard to do the 4th and 5th, but I managed
Old 08-19-2018, 03:57 AM   #15
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk1970 View Post
You are to write "I am a cunt fucking, arse fingering, slut whore monkey tart" across your body. You are then to stand naked in front of a mirror, fucking your pussy with a toy and deeply fingering your own anus while repeating the phrase for 10 minutes. You may not cum.

Afterwards, you are to dress in something blue and go for a smoking walk during which you may smoke 2 cigarettes. Upon your return you may orgasm, as long as you agree not to smoke for 24 hours for each orgasm.
I wrote 'I am a cunt fucking, arse fingering, slut whore monkey tart' in red sharpie over my stomach. I stood in front of my mirror and used a hairbrush handle to fuck my pussy whilst I fingered my cunt. As I was repeating the phrase I thought about how true it was. Near to the end of the ten minutes it started to become difficult not to cum, but I managed until the 10 minutes was up.

I dressed in a blue dress and went for a walk. I smoked a cigarette and was extremely horny as I thought about the words still written on my stomach. When I got backnowledged I orgasmed once. I won't smoke until at least 24 hours is up
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, degradation, humiliation, painful, punishment