Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
tinyturtle
Baby Member

Default Female seeking punishment

I am looking for cruel and painful dares/punishments.
I will do every dare posted (within reason) and leave a report but will send pictures/videos to the ones I find most challenging and enjoyable.
The toys I have are a vibrator, Chinese suction cups(varying sizes that work well on my clit and nipples), inflatable buttplug, nipple clamps, an enema bag and whatever household items I would need to complete your orders.
I am looking for overnight dares as well as ones to test my limits.
I am okay with nearly EVERYTHING(so get creative, please) excluding: Public, Scat, self mutilation or something that could put myself or others in danger.
Thank you for your time and feel free to PM me if you would prefer
tinyturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:28 PM   #2
hairycreed

Take a bannana peal it and place it in the front of your panties. Stay that way for 1 hour. While the bannana is in your panties take two raw eggs and crack one in each cup of your bra and wear it that way for 1 hour. After the hour is up remove your clothes and spread butter all over your face, tits and pussy. Leave it there for 1 hour. Enjoy.

Want girls into any or all of the following.
Orgasm control, Clothing control, bathroom control, willing to try new things, taboo, and many other things.
hairycreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:32 PM   #3
Rabid

First give yourself an enema. Put on your nipple clamps at tie your clit to them. place a fresh piece of chopped ginger root on your twat, the burning sensation will make your twat really wet. After you can longer take it, put your vibrator in. Put the ginger root in your ass and insert your butt plug. If you can find some way to restrain your body.

Likes: Edging, Cumplay, humiliation, Ice, light-bondage, pet-play, anal
Limits: Public, Family, scat, piss, social suicide, permanent damage, illegal
Kik: ra_bid
Rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:16 PM   #4
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Find 2 pegs or clamps and 2 pieces of string a few feet long. Tie a piece of string to each clamp, and the other end to something heavy such as a bottle of water. Get down on all fours, and attach a clamp to each pussy lip. Crawl along on all fours, dragging the water behind you.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:30 PM   #5
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You will spend the next week not sitting on a toilet seat. Its hover time girl
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyturtle View Post
I am looking for cruel and painful dares/punishments.
I will do every dare posted (within reason) and leave a report but will send pictures/videos to the ones I find most challenging and enjoyable.
The toys I have are a vibrator, Chinese suction cups(varying sizes that work well on my clit and nipples), inflatable buttplug, nipple clamps, an enema bag and whatever household items I would need to complete your orders.
I am looking for overnight dares as well as ones to test my limits.
I am okay with nearly EVERYTHING(so get creative, please) excluding: Public, Scat, self mutilation or something that could put myself or others in danger.
Thank you for your time and feel free to PM me if you would prefer
I hope you get back on soon. I PMed you a dare I think you will enjoy.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Painful ok. Get two green scrubbing pads, that are new and clean. Cut one in half, and the other length wise. The two that your cut with wise goes in your bra against your nipples, and the other in your panties, against your lips and clit. Wear that for 24 hours. Once your done, then get some hot sauce and put it on your nipples, asshole, and pussy. You can't wash it off with milk, until a hour has passed.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:27 AM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Also to let you know, it's going to make the areas that you put the hot sauce on irritated for several days. Just a heads up.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, extreme, painful, punishment, wedgie