Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #1
0username0

Default FTM - Creative Painful Dares?

I'm on T now so my little cock grew quite a bit. I can finally tie it up and even clamp it (before it was way too painful and cut off blood flow too quickly). I've even used binder clips + weights which I couldn't stand before at all but now are just at the end of what I can stand. I've also got some icyhot (damn that stuff burns) and have added some for extra pain. Also for some reason I'm feeling less chest dysphoria so I've been doing some nipple play (clamping/pulling w/ binder clips). Also of course I'm sooooo horny. It's insane.

I've updated my sig to match.

Anyone have any interesting dare ideas I can now do?

PS: "temp" limits: anal. Not in the mood.
Items: household items*, small syringe/pump, various clamps, rope, dildo-like objects, icyhot/toothpaste.
* = hard to do/get when people are around.
0username0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0username0 View Post
I'm on T now so my little cock grew quite a bit. I can finally tie it up and even clamp it (before it was way too painful and cut off blood flow too quickly). I've even used binder clips + weights which I couldn't stand before at all but now are just at the end of what I can stand. I've also got some icyhot (damn that stuff burns) and have added some for extra pain. Also for some reason I'm feeling less chest dysphoria so I've been doing some nipple play (clamping/pulling w/ binder clips). Also of course I'm sooooo horny. It's insane.

I've updated my sig to match.

Anyone have any interesting dare ideas I can now do?

PS: "temp" limits: anal. Not in the mood.
Join the spanked and denied by guys thread
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=198155

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
0username0

I don't like to join gendered threads because people will just misgender me, but I will take a number of spanks from you before I can cum if you'd like. Give me quite a lot though (100 at least for each place you'd like) because I can't spank hard/loudly so I have to make up with quantity.
Old 12-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
I don't like to join gendered threads because people will just misgender me, but I will take a number of spanks from you before I can cum if you'd like. Give me quite a lot though (100 at least for each place you'd like) because I can't spank hard/loudly so I have to make up with quantity.
Roll 5 dice (1-6) multiply the numbers together and spank that many times to each of the following areas:
Inner thighs
Soles of feet
Each ass cheek
Each nipple
Each breast above nipple
Each breast below nipple
Each labia
Your dick

Report back the amount rolled.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #5
0username0

Got 240. Will do. Only problem is the soles of my feet. I never thought about them, but they're a limit. I can't even stand a foot massage. Do you want me to do 240 elsewhere or just redo an area?
Items: household items*, small syringe/pump, various clamps, rope, dildo-like objects, icyhot/toothpaste.
Old 12-25-2014, 01:02 PM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Got 240. Will do. Only problem is the soles of my feet. I never thought about them, but they're a limit. I can't even stand a foot massage. Do you want me to do 240 elsewhere or just redo an area?
Do the 240 to your dick with a clothespin on twice, since you have two feet.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #7
0username0

Okay, I've done them. Used the bristle side of a hairbrush. Started with my nipples. Never done that before. Till now had only started to experiment with clamps. Very sensitive, but not intolerable, a nice sharp pain, left them a bit sore. Below and above the nipple were a little bit more painful. I'm luckily quite flat chested, but then this meant the hits were more solid. The skin got nice and pink fast and is still sore. Then did my thighs. Not tried that either. I'm assuming you mean 240 to each thigh so did that. Very painful, not pleasant at all. My labia was the easiest even with the harder hits I gave them. Then I did my bum. Again lots of fat so not too bad. I wish I could leave myself sore, but I still haven't found a day with enough alone time to really do it.

Then last I did my cock which I knew would be the most painful. God. It didn't hurt so much before, but now the little head pops out of the hood and the bristles catch it and I flinch with every hit. Argh.

Anyways, awaiting your reply on the feet alternative so I didn't cum. I just put a little mix of toothpaste and icyhot on my cock to keep me horny while I wait.
Old 12-25-2014, 01:15 PM   #8
0username0

I don't get what you mean with the clothespin. Do you mean with t on my dick? Not really possible. I just hit the plastic and make noise. Or do you want me to put the clothespin on for a while then 240, then repeat? Or...?
Old 12-25-2014, 02:02 PM   #9
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
I don't get what you mean with the clothespin. Do you mean with t on my dick? Not really possible. I just hit the plastic and make noise. Or do you want me to put the clothespin on for a while then 240, then repeat? Or...?
Put the clothespin on your dick so as much is showing of your dick as you can then do the hits.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
0username0

...yeah like I said, that wouldn't work with the type of clothespins I have. I could tie the base instead, that would produce a similar effect to what I think you want.
Old 12-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #11
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
...yeah like I said, that wouldn't work with the type of clothespins I have. I could tie the base instead, that would produce a similar effect to what I think you want.
Ok do that then. enjoy

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-26-2014, 01:40 AM   #12
Duke225

Well, if its pain you are looking for... You are going to need the syringe and a candle.

Start by getting your cock nice and sensitive. Use the syringe to pump directly on the top and get some blood flowing in it. Do this for about 5 minutes.

Once it is nice and sensitive, get yourself to the edge. You may do it however you like, but give special attention to the head of your cock.

Now lie down/sit back on something to catch excess drips, and light the candle.
Build up a nice amount of wax by turning the candle to meld the edges around the flame.

Get yourself a feel for the heat by delivering a few drips on the bottom of your stomach.
Then start dripping a line from your stomach toward your cock. Once you feel the first drops hit it take a quick break to assess if you need the candle higher or lower.
Now just keep as constant a drip as you can falling on and around your sensitive cock.
Keep this up for 10 minutes or until you run out of candle.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:04 AM   #13
0username0

@centurion: finished hurt like hell with the bristles then had a nice orgasm.

@duke: only do wax play on special occasions when no ones around (i think ill just delete from my sig and mention when that is the occasion) and I'm really feeling it, because its super messy cleaning, also I love the sting but after a few drops I just can barely feel it. Anyways sorry, any other ways you'd like me to suffer?

I was hoping more for dares incorporating the new stuff I can do. Binder clips, weights from those, icyhot.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #14
Duke225

Quote:
I was hoping more for dares incorporating the new stuff I can do. Binder clips, weights from those, icyhot.

Fair enough.

Try this: Run through the first stages of the original dare to get your cock nice and sensitive.

Rub icyhot along the edges of a binder clips. Put the clip right on the head of your cock. Start a stopwatch.

The longer you endure, the better your chances of being allowed to come.

When you finally give in and remove the binder, stop the stopwatch.

Once for every whole 30 seconds you may get yourself to the edge and roll a dice. On a 5 or 6, you get to come. On anything else you stop.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #15
0username0

Sorry for the late-ish reply. Was suddenly busy.

Finally did the dare with a few slight modifications (mostly additions). I pumped my cock for a bit until it was nice and swollen then I coated it in a thin layer of icy hot, head included (coating the binder clip I felt would have been messier), clamped it then started the timer. I didn't clip the head by itself, I fear cutting off circulation (hopefully once it's bigger I can experience the sweet pain). But trust me this was quite agonizing regardless. That stuff burns so good? bad? But I wanted to last just to be sure I eventually got an orgasm. Lasted 3 awful minutes.

I slightly modified the dice rolling because I was going to shower (also gave my nipples a nice spanking just before) but will definitely try this again some other time with the suspense of each roll. But because of the shower I "rolled" all at once (virtual dice), got a 5 on the fourth try so that meant 3 edges which I then did in the shower. It's easier to get to the edge there and then just stop the stream of water compared to how I have sometimes ruined an orgasm by trying to lift my finger off my cock (those are seriously frustrating). Then because continuing straight away makes things go too quickly I added clips to my nipples with some icyhot (...just so many devious uses for this, everything except its intended use lol) and a clothespin in between edges to "calm" down a bit so that when I restarted things were a bit sorer. Had time to kill so I decided to go for 6 edges (the number of times I was allowed to roll) just because I'm such a masochist. Anyways, delicious orgasm in the end.
The following user says Thank You to 0username0 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ftm, painful, trans