Old 02-09-2014, 01:08 AM   #16
FootSucker

Bust for 1 min non stop

KIK: FootSucker23

Dare me!
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/588845

Make my balls swell!
PM me a number and I will hit my balls that many times

Likes: MAJOR FOOT FETISH, Femdom, CBT, Dirty feet, Dirty Socks, ballbusting, spit,
Limits: Family, Scat, damage, pee, ANY public
FootSucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:05 AM   #17
6u3k
Account Banned

Take an object of your choice and beat your tied nuts 40 times a minute for 5 minutes straight. Any minute your fail the quota ads 2 more minutes
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:42 AM   #18
privvy
Distinguished Member

You are to play nutball with a friend or against the wall. You are only allowed to stop after obtaining 15 direct hits to your nuts (look it up if you do not know what nutball is) ..... I also challenge you to squeeze your nuts with a nut cracker

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:27 AM   #19
The daring couch!!!

Tie up your balls and cock and tie them to a door handle. Make sure there is no lack but you can stil reach the door. Now slam the door shut. Do this ten times and then dont untie your c+b for 24 hours. Take a picture of your balls and cock now and send to [email protected]
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:26 AM   #20
paulil71

i struggle with this one
sit with your legs bent
tie a rope(you will need at least 4ft of rope) around your balls
tie the other ends to your feet
now straighten your legs
balls should now be stretched out
drop things on them
i use a tun of soup - but i have the feeling you might go heavier
if you do, do the 2lt bottle, let me know
paulil71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:30 AM   #21
joe_8843

Nuclear Self ball torture

Try this to give you some real pain down there!

Put a rubber band around the top of your balls to hold them tightly in place. Sit on the floor and position your balls on a book or other firm object. Next hold a piece of solid plastic tubing (3-4 feet long) vertically over your balls. Choose a diameter that a golf ball (or a similar object) will fit into. (I use the plastic pipes from a shop vacuum for my ball torture.) Drop the golf ball down the tubing and see if you can take the pain. Do 3-4 drops onto each ball in rapid succession to maximize your pain and enjoyment.

Let me know how it goes.
joe_8843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:34 AM   #22
dzbll
getDare Devil

use 3 rubber bands, put one around the base of your sack, double it up as much as necessary to make it very tight. then use the other 2 and put them behind each ball separately again doubling as much as you can. Get a candle, lighter, wooden spoon, and a bowl of ice water. Hit each balls 200 times very hard with the spoon, then light the candle and hold the flame under each ball as close as you can tolerate for 20 seconds each ball. then remove all rubberbands and soak balls in ice water for 5 min. repeat this all 5 times each time increase the hits by 100 and flame time by 10 seconds.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:51 AM   #23
joe_8843

Try this for some intense ball pain. Tie a rubber band around the top of your balls to keep them firmly in place. Sit on the floor and support your balls with a book. Position a 3-4 length of plastic tubing vertically over your balls. Drop a golf ball down the tube so it squarely hits one or both of your balls. The pain should be intense and last a few minutes. If you can take that do several drops in rapid succession, one nut at a time. Don't allow the pain to subside after each drop. (I used the plastic pipes from a shop vacuum for my tubes.)
joe_8843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:42 AM   #24
Joshua1234567

Get five books. Set your testicles at the end page of the heaviest book you can find. Now get another book and put it ontop of the your balls so the books overlap. Go find a toilet, put your balls on the lid, roughly pull out your balls from the books, if the books crush your balls it will be good. Now insert them on the rim and repeat the first two sentences of this comment with your books from earlier, then lift the rim as high as it goes and drop it on the books. Then you could do one of two things: Lean back so your balls are pulled away from you, or push down on the lid as long and hard as you possibly can.

I have done this idea and couldn't do more than thirty seconds before I both cummed and couldn't continue. I'm actually really scared of my new girlfriend doing this to me...
Beyond my limits- Medium to major CBT, anything permanent, public stuff, blood, drinking urine, anything involving scat.
Joshua1234567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 08:34 AM   #25
samsubmissive
Account Banned

Default blackmail cheating boyfriend for me

Force my cheating ex into hurting his own nuts. If he refuses show the pics and vids of what he’s already done to other girls on kik. Post on the roleplay app. Start a group chat. Hurt his nuts for me please!!

His kik is J.dean46
samsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, beat, dare, painful, self punishment