Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Default Schoolgirl-style punishments for being too lazy to study (21F)

Hello Sirs/Madams

I am lucky enough to have access to a good education at a wonderful university. However, I have barely studied at all this year, and I have been lazy and unappreciative. I would like some punishments to help me learn my place and to study as I should. I have also been dressing...well, like a slut, and I admit that I have been a little easy of virtue in the last while.

I want to be punished like a naughty schoolgirl in the classic boarding school stories . I think that an hour of detention every day for a month should be a good punishment. I need to be taught a lesson in respect, diligence and behaviour appropriate for a young lady. I also need to be taught how to dress appropriately and to learn that behaving like a slut is unacceptable. I think that being disciplined and humiliated will teach me well.

I would greatly appreciate some rules/dares etc so that I may stop being such a lazy slut. I have done the first day's detention; to give you an idea:

-I put on a very short skirt, no panties, a bra, button-up shirt, socks and shoes. I flipped the skirt up and stood in the corner for ten minutes. Then I spanked each ass cheek twenty times with a ruler. I repeated the corner time and the spankings until an hour was over, removing an item of clothing each time I stood in the corner.

For this hour every day for a month, I submit to you, so that you may teach me what is right.

Likes: spanking, corner time, clothing control, body writing, mild pain, bondage, bladder control, orgasm denial, rules (eg address every poster as Sir/Madam, otherwise get ten spanks).
Limits: scat, diapers, any public, friends/family, pictures, pussy insertions.

I will PM anyone who wants me to answer any questions etc. Make them as embarrassing as you like - eg if you want me to tell you in 200 words why I am a slut, I'll do it.

Thank you for helping me in my punishment.
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MsX for this post:
Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Tomorrow you must spend at least 30 minutes in corner pressing 2 coins to wall with nipples.
If you drop at least 1 coin you may not orgasm today and must do this task again not later than tomorrow.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

You will do this daily.

You will need a yard stick, a skirt, and a desk/chair

bend over the desk raise your skirt over your hips, pull down your panties if you are wearing any. now proceed to spank your ass 50 times on each cheek with the yard stick.

would be best if your were to be dressed in the traditional sckool girl outfit.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
xxthefischxx

First strip naked and fill two two gallon buckets completely full of water and stand in the corner hiding the buckets for a total of 30 min. After your done you must write "I've been a lazy slutty school girl" 100 times.
xxthefischxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
aaaaaaa

first of all i would like u to pm me a 200 word essay on y u r such a slut. while u r typing u r to be naked. for every minute it takes u to type up that pm, u will spank each cheek with a ruler 5 times. u will also stand in the corner with ur legs spread and ur hands on ur head for 2x however long it took u to write the pm.
aaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Sirs and Madams

I apologise deeply for the delay in response! My internet was cut off, so I have somewhat limited access. Hopefully it should be sorted out by next week. My sincerest apologies to you all.

Bubuk: I dropped a coin in about the first ten minutes, so I may not orgasm today. I will try to do better tomorrow. Thank you for this punishment; I hope I will succeed tomorrow.

iluvXTRMcbt: I do not have a yardstick, so I used a wooden ruler. I hope this is acceptable. I wore a checkered schoolgirl skirt, white shirt, loosely tied tie and bobby socks and the traditional shoes (my old schoolshoes!). I wore a set of black underwear that could clearly be seen through the shirt, and this made me feel quite the slut. I bent over and pulled down the black thong, lifted my skirt to expose my ass and spanked each cheek 50 times. Wow I was sore afterwards! Thank you for this punishment; for the next few hours I had a very strong reminder each time I sat down!

xxthefischxx: I did not quite understand how you wanted me to hide the buckets - did you mean holding? I filled a bucket which I estimate to be a gallon (3.8 litres) and held it for as long as I could (I only have one bucket). My arms were so sore afterwards! I admit that I put it down six times because it was so heavy. If you feel I should be punished for failing at this please let me know. I wrote the lines still naked, kneeling for good measure. Thank you for this punishment and I am sorry if I misunderstood!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

aaaaaaa: I sent you the PM just now. I stripped off my clothes and typed the message. It took me five minutes and so I spanked each cheek with a ruler 25 times. I stood in the corner for ten minuted, hands on my head and legs spread wide. I felt like such a slut after sending that message! I stayed naked for a while afterwards, just to extend the punishment. Thank you for this punishment!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:06 AM   #8
master.ful

Firstly, you are to put on your best schoolgirl outfit. Then get pen and paper. I want you to handwrite (not type) a 300 word essay on why you deserve to be punished. After each paragraph you should stand up, say "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and deserve to be punished" ten times, getting louder each time. (if anyone hears you you are to let them punish you).

When you have finished you should remove the panties and bra (put the skirt and blouse back on). Then SCAN the essay and email it to me (pm me for email address).
master.ful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #9
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

I know it's your limit, but in order to change, it must be done. You are to try and wear a diaper under your clothes everyday. You don't need to use them. It's mainly to improve on how sluty you are/dress. We'll see just how many guys want a piece of you when they see that diaper.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:39 AM   #10
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

master.ful: Thank you for the punishment. I will write them when I get home today and see if I can find a scanner somewhere.

Iam: Sorry, I'm really not into that. Thank you for your message though!

Thanks for the input everyone, keep them coming!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #11
master.ful

every time you go to the bathroom / toilet (at home, at work/school, in public malls etc) you must strip completely AND say out loud "I'm naked in here".
master.ful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #12
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you master.ful, that sounds both embarrassing and exciting! How long do I have to do this punishment?
Old 04-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

When you go to school you Must wear the tightest bra you have to confirm the hiding of your breasts. You Must also wear granny panties that should teach you.
As for something to do at your house, dress up like a slut, shouldn't be hard for you. But make sure to wear panties not a thong, then put something messy and sticky in your panties and stand next to the wall with a dime on your nose against the wall. and your arms out at from your sides horizontal to the ground. You have to stand there for 20 mins. calculate it out as best you can (maybe put some music on that will last for 20 mins), bc if you quit and you still have time left you will have to do it again, Also if you drop the dime at all, each time you drop it there's one wedgie and 10 smacks per cheek, If your messy-ness gets anywhere you will have to lick it up. No exceptions. Afterwards you will have to sit down in your mess and think about what you have done.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Corner time:
For the first 30 minutes you will stand completely naked in the corner on your toes, legs closed and with your ass as far out as you can, spreading it with your hands. While doing this you will hold a coin to the wall using your tongue.
-For every time you let the coin fall or you stop standing on your (tippy) toes there is a punishment of 10 spanks on each butt cheek using a ruler.

The last 30 min you will be on your knees inn the same corner. One of your hands will have a finger all the way inside your ass, the other you will hold gently over your pussy.
-For each drop of juice from your pussy on to your hand there is a punishment of 15 spanks on each butt cheek using a ruler.

Also;
I would like a 500 word paper where you tell me why exactly you like anal so much. How many have bin inside you (anally)? What is the biggest you have had inside you?... etc, etc.

And to further humiliate you it would be nice if you made a blog where you posted all these essays on why you are such a slut. That way everyone could read about it.
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #15
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

master.ful, I have done your punishment exactly as you said. I also stood in the corner afterwards, as the hour was not over, and I thought I needed some more punishment. I've not been able to find a scanner so I will PM you the essay. I hope this is acceptable.

PerfectlyImperfect, thank you for your dare. I'm looking forward to doing it when I get home tomorrow. I like how specific it is - hold a coin with my nose, arms to the sides etc. It sounds quite degrading to have to sit in the mess

Petter Ivan, thank you for this punishment. It sounds challenging; I hope I will be able to complete it! I will PM you the essay; I think it will be humiliating to write. I also like the blog idea - I will be so humiliated when more people read what I've written and tell me what a slut I am.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, schoolgirl