Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #226
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Eye

Hey Readers! Hope you enjoy reading my last two parts of Chapter 16. I'm currently working on Chapter 17, and hope to post it up soon. As I said before. This story will NEVER die, because I PROMISE to finish it.

Love:
~Cat~
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #227
I need punishing

great update, I hope he punishes her good >.<

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #228
zsa1990

omg best thing I have ever read, thank you for the entertaining story. can't get enough of it haha.
zsa1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:17 AM   #229
fullofsecrets

Exclamation

More more!!! Please!!!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #230
lucy x

Default xxloveitxx

please update im dieing for more info
Spoiler:
i love this so fucking much
lucy x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #231
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 17

Several minutes have gone by now, and we are finally driving into our neighborhood complex.

Logan: (takes out his cell phone and calls Jeremy) Hey Jeremy. We just drove into the neighbor hood, and almost there, Alright. See ya. (hangs up the phone and puts it back in his pocket)

Xavier now pulls in my drive way and parks his car. My stomach is tossing and turning as I can't help but to think about what is going to happen. I'm really nervous and frightned at what Jeremy is going to. I really hope that Zacarie will show up soon. Xavier the first one getting out, opens the left door, unbuckles James, pulls him out of the car, and shuts the door back. Logan then unbuckles me, and gets out of the car. Not wanting to go inside I grab onto the arm-rest of the passengers seat. Logan trys to pull my arm to make me get out, but I don't move,

Logan: Cathryn! Get your ass out of this car. Now!

Cathryn: No! I don't want to go home. I would rather live in here for the rest of my life.

Logan: If you don't get out, then I'll go get Jeremy and Kaiden to drag you out.

Cathryn: No! Please don't make me.

Logan: Fine. (logan grabs my waist with one hand, and starts tickling me with the other)

Cathryn: (can't help but to laugh, from Logan tickling me) No! Logan, stop.

Because tickling is my weakness, I wasn't able to hang on to the arm-rest anymore. Logan lifts me carrying me out of the car. I was kicking in panick, not wanting to go in.

Logan: (I accidently kick his knee) Ow! Shit! (hesitating in pain he accidently dropps me)

Cathryn: (I fall flat on my butt onto the concrete, and feel burning on my butt cheeks) Ow! You dropped me, moron!

Logan: (mocking me) Maybe because you kicked my knee, brat.

James: (still waiting for us on the other side of the car, he rushes over to me) Cat! Baby, are you okay?

Cathryn: I think so. My butt broke my fall.

Xavier: (comes over to help me get up onto my feet) Logan you okay?

Logan: Yeah. I think she just made me have my most powerful reflex ever.

Cathryn: (thinkig that's a good thing) You're welcome? (Logan gives me an evil look) What? I thought reflexes were a good thing.

Logan: Not when you about blow my knee cap off.

Cathryn: Oh boo hoo, you big baby. I didn't kick you that hard.

Logan: (mummbles to himself) Stupid ninja bitch. (walks infront of me, grabs the chains of my handcuffs) Come on! (he practically drags me, forcing me to keep up with him)

We're now a tmy front door. Logan rings the door bell, and Jeremy answers it.

Jeremy: (sees me behinde Logan) Ah. Welcome back home, little sis. (I ignore him) Take them into the living room.

Cathryn: (Logan stars dragging me by the handcuffs again) Ow! Can you stop pulling, you hurting my wrist. (we're now in the inside my house,walking towards the living room. Jeremy closes the door behinfe us)

Logan: Shut up, and get in the house.

Cathryn: We are already in the house, genius.

Logan: (sees Jeremy walk by us) You should clean your little sister's mouth out with soap. Need to wash all the sarcasem out!

Jeremy: Good idea. If she continues, then I will.

Cathryn: Whatever.

Jeremy: You really should watch you mouth. You're already in a whole lot of trouble. Now get your ass in the living room.

Jeremy grabs my hair, pulling me behined him. He lets me go as we enter the living room. James is already sitting down in the couch next to Kaiden. Xavier is sitting in the recliner chair, and Logan goes sits on the very end of the couch next to Jordan.

Kaiden: Well, look who's back. (i ignore him)

Jeremy: Sit!

Cathryn: I don't know if I should.

Kaiden: Why's that?

Cathryn: I think I might be bleeding.

Kaiden: Then go put a tampon on!

Cathryn: It's not that. (I look down embarrassed.) I think my butt might be bleeding.

Jeremy: Bend over. Now. (I do as he says, and he lifts my skirt up.) You are bleeding a bit. but not too bad. What happened?

Cathryn: (points to Logan) Einstein over there dropped me.

(Kaiden and Jeremy are trying not to laugh)

Jordan: Dude, you dropped her?

Logan: She made me. (being sarcastic) Thinking scientificly, ever heard of gravity? Because you kicked my knee, gravity force is what made me drop you.

Cathryn: Wow. Shocking. Didn't know your brain could comprehened that much knowledge.

Jeremy: We will fix that later. I'll go get a towel for you to sit on.

Cathryn: Okay.

(Jeremy leaves the living room, going to his bathroom to get a towel. He's now back in the living room with a light blue towel. He keeps it folded and sits it next to Kaiden and Jordan.)

Jeremy: Sit there.

Cathryn: (I go sit by Kaiden and Jordan.) Ow. (I try to avoid the stinging pain)

Kaiden: (notices my new clothes) Cute outfit, where did ya get it?

Cathryn: James bought it for me at Hot Topic.
(Kaiden puts his hand up my skirt,snd starts feeling around. I scoot over closer to Jordan, so he wouldn't be able to reach me.)

Kaiden: (chuckles at my reaction) Cute.

Cathryn: Jeremy, can you please unhandcuff me now?

Jeremy: I don't know. Promise that you will be good?

Cathryn: Yes. I promise I wont try to run anymore.

Jeremy: Alright. You better keep your promise.(takes the key out of his pants pocket, and unlocks them, taking off my hancuffs. Sees the bandage wrapped around my knee) How did you hurt your knee?

Cathryn: I... (considering Justin did apologize to me, and it was partly an aaccident me falling over, I decide to take cover for Justin) It was just an accident. I tripped down the stairs at the mall. (part of it was true, so technically I wasn't lying) It's just a little carpet burn. No big deal.

Jeremy: Oh okay.(puts the key back in his pocket)

Cathryn: What about James?

Jeremy: (walks over infront of James) I don't know. What about James, Cat?

Cathryn: Aren't you going to let him go too?

Jeremy: Oh. You mean unhandcuff him. Nah, not just yet. (starts to walk off back into his room)

James: That's it!!! Listen here you fag! You better fuckin unlock my handcuffs, and leave Cathryn alone!!!! Fuckin Bastard... Ass-hole!!!!!!!!!

We all stare at James, waiting for Jeremy's respons. He turns back around, walking towards James. I was a bit suprised that James yelled, cussing out my brother. I can definitely tell that James is really pissed off at Jeremy, for if he wasn't then he wouldn't have yelled at Jeremy liked that. The only times I have ever witnessed James yelling and cussing someone out like that, was when he got pissed off at his brother Seth, and at Justin and Logan (happend at school during our freshmen year). This was also the first time he actually cussed at my brother. I was kind of a bit frightned at what Jeremy was about to do to James. I couldn't stand to watch him get hurt because of me.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 11-12-2011 at 05:34 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #232
fullofsecrets

Omg omg continue continue!!!!!!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 11-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #233
I need punishing

Bravo!! I neeeeeed more!

PM me with a dare please
Old 11-15-2011, 01:52 AM   #234
dare me firosa
Account Banned

please continue this story is getting exiting

THINKING OF DOING: anything not in my dislikes

TOYS: 4 handcuffs, a vib, a remote vib, vibrating anal plug, vibrating panties, home supplies

PM me a dare

I am not looking for a master so don't bother asking
dare me firosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:55 AM   #235
dare me firosa
Account Banned

please continue cant wait for more

THINKING OF DOING: anything not in my dislikes

TOYS: 4 handcuffs, a vib, a remote vib, vibrating anal plug, vibrating panties, home supplies

PM me a dare

I am not looking for a master so don't bother asking
dare me firosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #236
shogan977

love the story cant wait for the next!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #237
KittyCat91

Default Chapter17 pt.2

Jeremy: (is now standing infront of James, cloes to his face) What the hell did you just call me?

(guessing that James has just snapped back into reality, he was also shocked at what he just said. He froze, trying not to say a word)

Logan: (answers for James) He called you a fag. Then a fuckin bastar ass-hole.

James: (talking to Logan) Dude, shut up..

Jordan: Well, look at the time. I got a go. I have a schedual thing, that I have to go to. Might be back later. See ya. (guessing that this was gettibg too awkward for Jordan, he got up, and left, going back to his house)

Cathryn: (trying to change the subject) Jeremy...

Jeremy: (interrupts me) Shut up!

James: Don't yell at her! (Jeremy slapps him acrross his face. He moves his face away buried in the corner of the couch) Ahhh, Fuck! (Jeremy pulls James hair, making him meet his face)

Cathryn: Jeremy,no (I try to run over to make Jeremy let go of James, but Kaiden grabs me forcing me to sit back down) Jeremy, please don't hurt him. I love him. Please...

Jeremy: I told you to shut up! (talking to James) You better listen. You never, fuckin tell me what to do. One, I'm older than you. So you should respect me! And two, she is my baby sister.It's my responsibility to look after her, so I'm allowed to do whatever I want to her.

James: But you can't treat her this way.

Jeremy: Like I said, I'm her big brother, and I'm in charge of her. So I can treat her however I think she should be treated.

James: I swear, I could kick your ass.

Jeremy: (chuckles at James' comment) If I were you, I wouldn't. It's only going to put you in more deep shit if you do. You took my little sister's virginity, and I'm going to be punishing you hard for that.

James: You can't punish me, I'm not your brother.

Jeremy: No. But you are now my slave.

James: What the hell?

Jeremy: You fucked my little sister. So I'm gonna fuck you!

Cathryn: (my eyes grew wide at what Jeremy just told James.) NO! ( I had to try and stop him, I didn't care what the consiquences were) Jeremy, it wasn't James' idea. It was mine. I told him that I was ready. Please, punish me. Not James. (Jeremy lets go of James, and starts to walk towards me)

James: Cat! No, Jeremy! Please don't punish her. She's just trying to take cover for me.

Jeremy: Cathryn, are you telling the truth?

Cathryn: Yes. I promise, I'm telling the truth. It was my idea, not James.

Jeremy: Well baby sis, I'm vey dissapointed in you.

Cathryn: I know, I'm sorry.

Jeremy: You will be getting a real extream punishment, because you have broken so many rules today. I really hate punishing you, but I have too in order for you to learn right from wrong.

Cathryn: (wanting to just get this done and over with) Ok, so whats my punishment?

Jeremy: Well for starters you will be grounded for 6 months.

Cathryn: 6 months? But Jeremy...

Jeremy: (interrupts me) Want to make is 10?

Cathryn: No.

Jeremy: Alright. Then you better accept the punishments I give you without complaining.

Cathryn: Okay.

Jeremy: Xavier will be staying to help me punish you. He gave me a lot of great ideas. But don't worry, that wont happen until later on today.

Cathryn: So does this mean that you will let James go now?

Jeremy: Nope, not yet. (walks over to James, and stands infront of him) James, truth or dare?

James: Truth.

Jeremy: Did you at least use a condom when you fucked my sister?

James: N...no.

Jeremy: Why not, don't know how to use one? Maybe Kaiden and I need to teach you how to.

James: She's on the pill, I thought I didn't have too.

Jeremy: Well you thought wrong. 50% of girls can still get pregnate, even when there on the pill.

Cathryn: (I'm sick and tired of Jeremy treating me like a baby, as if i'm not suppose to have a love life) Why do even care what James and I do? We've been going out for a year and 3 months now, and I love him. I'm 17 Jeremy, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm growing up.

Jeremy: Because I don't want to see you suffer going through hell at a young age.

Cathryn: (mummbles) I think I've already been going through hell.

Jeremy: What did you just say?

Cathryn: Nothing, nevermind. You never care about what I say anyways. So what matters?

Jeremy: (ignores my comment) Logan, Xavier. Since you two found Cathryn and James, you can do what ever you want to them for a whole day.

James and Cathryn: (at the same time) WHAT?!?!

Logan: Cool. I'll be back tomorrow to pick them up. I''m going home. See ya. (Logan leaves going back to his house.)

Cathryn: Jeremy, please. You can't leave us alone with Logan.

Jeremy: Don't worry. Jordan is going to be there to make sure he doesn't go too far.

Cathryn: Oh okay.

Jeremy: Now it's time for your punishments. Xavier, you can take Cathryn to my room and get her ready, while I stay hear to discuss the rules with James.

Xavier: Okay.

(Kaiden lets me go, and Xavier grabs my right arm. He pulls me infront of him, pushing me into the hall way. I now despite Xaviar for tricking me into helping him. I would rather have Jeremy or Kaiden punish me than him. For I don't even know him, and don't feel comfortable with this.)

Cathryn: (getting aggravated of him pushing me) Can you please let me go? I can walk on my own without you shoving me! (he lets me go, and we continue walking to Jeremy's room.)

(we're now in Jeremy's room, and I sit on the edge of his bed)

Last edited by KittyCat91; 11-18-2011 at 08:11 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #238
fullofsecrets

Omg Im in love keep going please!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #239
I need punishing

yeeees! its cooooming!

PM me with a dare please
Old 11-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #240
xXScarlettezXx

Default oooo

this story is soooooo awesome...i feel like im cathyrn and its all happening to mee...its so real ....like im watching a movie...you are a very good story teller...
xXScarlettezXx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk