Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 10:51 AM   #106
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default Dare Factory Championships

Dare Factory World Championship!

I have decided to come up with a brand new idea for the Dare Factory! Participants will be given the opportunity to earn Dare Points by submitting proof of their dares. This will be extremely helpful to me as I will be able to see exactly who the best darers are, as to know who to play with - and also I'll be able to see my dares in action! That being said, the current leaderboard is as follows:

Leaderboard
1. Smf0 (50)
2. Juanmessy (5)

You can score up to five points for a report on how your dare went, depending on how good the report was. You can score ten points per picture of each task you do!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #107
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Rising View Post
The first one you gave was good I had to come back for another

Name: Chris
Likes: ice, moderate pain, photos/videos, semi/hidden public, public chat rooms, humiliation, kik, wedgie
Limits, toys, anal, insertion, piss, scat, family, cum
Penis Ice Cream

I hope you're not feeling too hot right now, but just in case you are - I'm going to give you a chance to cool off with our special Penis Ice Creams! Where is the Ice Cream you may ask? Silly you! You've got to make it - and you are going to use your penis to do so!

You are first to get a cup or bag of Ice. You are to hold your penis in there for a minimum of 30 seconds, if you think you can take more - feel free to go for longer! This should create an extremely cold feeling on your penis. You are then going to go and find something like yoghurt or melted chocolate and dip your penis into the mixture! This should give it the colouring!

You should now be stood there with a freezing cold penis covered in something such as Yogurt or Chocolate. You should remember the Syrup of course. Pour the syrup onto the penis and then if you want, maybe add some sprinkles! Your penis should be nice, cold and messy by now - but wait! In the time it has taken you to do all that, your penis has become warm - dip it in Ice, this time for a minute.

Feeling numb? Oh well that's no good! To get some feeling back into your penis, you should rub one off. Masturbate your little, freezing cold Ice Cream. You've had the ice, now it's time for you to experience the cream, let your little Ice Cream explode with cum - now go wash it off, but make sure the shower is cold.
*as cum is a limit for you, use hot sauce instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman R View Post
Name: Samantha (SissyName)
Likes: cum on body, forced cumming, diapers, bondage, spanking, chastity, crossdress , pee dares, Edging, Anal.
Limits: public, illegal, permanent damage, very long term dares, family, outing myself, face pics.
Send Photos?: Yes
Send Reports: Nah
Girl to Woman

You are to begin your dare wearing nothing but a diaper. If you have a pacifier, then you are more than welcome to suck on your little dummy until your dare is welcome, I know that being the little baby you are, you'll probably really like that. Anyway, you now have a job little one! You are going to transform from a baby, into a beautiful woman!

Firstly, you must start out as a little baby. Trapped there in your diaper, you are going to watch a movie. I know you are a cute little girl, in love with your feminine side, so I'd suggest watching a Romantic Comedy, one of those really cheesy ones where there is always a happy ever after! Make sure you have a box of tissues with you as you watch it though little one, we all know how much you love a happy ending.

Looks like that movie really matured you and you've grown up. Still in your diapers, but this time in there to catch your period blood as opposed to your own urine and shit, you've ditched the cute onesies for a skirt. You should go and put on your most girliest outfit, and uh-oh looks like you've leaked again! (Put Ketchup in your diaper to simulate your period). You should stay like this until you've perfected how to do 'Winged Eye Liner'. You may then wash in a cold shower - still wearing your diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Name: Lucas

Likes: Messy, Wedgies, Clothes filling, Dice Dares, Hidden-public, Petplay Spanking, Crossdressing, Sissy, Spanking, Anal, Games, Denial, Edging, Piss Play, Excersise, Pain

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports:yes

Can i have an extreme one this time maybe crossdressing , the last one was anazing. Im happy to wait a few days a i have only just recieve one the other day
Of course you can have another one. There is never a limit on how many dares you can have, I will more than happily keep giving you dares. I enjoyed your report, I would really love to receive some pictures from you though too!

Crossdress Mobile Cafe

This dare will take place over the course of a week. Each week you will attend the Crossdressing Cafe for Feminised Sissy's, however - there is just one problem. Each day, the cafe moves to a brand new location! Each location that the cafe moves to appears to get closer and closer to the public view. But you don't care about this - you brave the looks and possible humiliation and head to your favourite cafe because you know that you just can't get enough of your favourite treat, cum.

On the first day of the week, the Cafe has come to your Garden! You are to crossdress and head to the garden. You will remain like this until you have managed to masturbate and eat your own cum. On Day Two, the cafe will move to a Canal, or somewhere near water depending where you live. Once again, you go to the cafe crossdressed and stay there until you've eaten your own cum. Day three then approaches, and it seems the Cafe got waterlogged and had to move again - this time to a park. You'll remain there until you've once again eaten your cum.

By now, if you are doing this dare correctly, you should have found yourself crossdressed guzzling down cum in three different places over the last three days! Don't worry though - only four days left. Day four, you go to a quiet public road and have your snack while crossdressed. Day five sees the cafe move to a busier road and you head to the road crossdressed and eat your cum again. Two more days left and the Cafe decides to try something new! They set up shop in a Public Restroom, not in the cubicals - but in the restroom. You must remain there crossdressed until you've eaten your cum. On the last day, the Cafe moves to a rather busy town centre or high street. You know the rest!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 12-17-2017, 11:15 AM   #108
bottomsup4

Name: bottomsup4
Likes: exhibitionism, (semi)public, edging, humiliation, CBT, dice/coin flip dares with forfeits
Dislikes: body hair shaving, body writing
Limits: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports: yes

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
Old 12-17-2017, 02:01 PM   #109
Tahiti

Name:Tahiti
Limitsublic,scat,vomit,familly,showing face
Send photo:yes
Send report:yes
Old 12-18-2017, 10:16 PM   #110
SuddenlyEntropy

Name:Nero
Likesiscovering
Limits:None
Send Photos?:No
Send Reports:Yes

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:21 PM   #111
GDJones

Name: GDJones
Likes: Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking
Limits: Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals
Send Photos?: Yes!
Send Reports: Yes!

I look forward to what you come up with!

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
Old 12-18-2017, 11:26 PM   #112
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

Name: Aftering
Limits: Crossdressing, public place, no cum
Send Photos?: Photos and/or videos with face
Send Reports: Short cos I'm french
Old 12-19-2017, 03:25 AM   #113
Hornyhansje

Name: Hans
Likes: Humiliation, poop, pee, toilet play, pictures, gross
Limits: public, face pictures, permanent, extreme messsy
Send Photos?: yes but without face

Dislikes: pain, messy, shit
Limits: family, permanent, anal, face pictures
Old 12-19-2017, 05:08 AM   #114
Wedgienator101

Name: Wedgienator101
Limits: public, family, eating/drinking any body fluids. Cum play. complete nudity.
Send Photos?: yes but without face
Send Reports: sure, might not be too long.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:40 AM   #115
indulgeMe

Name:indulgeme
Limits: see signature
Send Photos?: maybe
Send Reports: maybe
Soft Limits : Humiliation/Degradation, Pee, enema, messy, cross dressing
Hard Limits: showing face, diapers, Scat, social suicide, permanent
My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71297
Old 12-23-2017, 12:41 PM   #116
anallover96

Name: anallover96
Likes: anal, lingerie, public, bondage, humiliation, cum, toys
Limits: poop, pee, pictures, gross
Send Photos?: no

I'm looking forward recieving your dare!

Likes: Anal, Bondage, Lingerie, Oral, Semi Public, Slutty Challenges, Submission, Toys

Dislikes/Punishment: Body Writing, Light Pain, Piss Play, Public

Limits: Family, Illegal, pics/audio/cam/video, Dangerous
Old 12-24-2017, 11:41 AM   #117
subforfun86

Name: Sub
Likes: public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, anal, deepthroat
Limits: family, social suicide, webcam, scat, piss, blood, permanent
Send Photos?: Maybe
Send Reports: Yes, duhhh.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:35 AM   #118
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi Theo! This thread is a very nice idea of yours! I read through a lot of your dares, they are very lovely done. Let's see which dare you would assign for me, or if you can come up with a new one:

Name: Manarus
Likes: Bondage, Butt Plug, Clothpins, Spanking, Gags & Collars, Pet Play, Candles, Watersports, Challenges / Exercises (essentially most of BDSM for more detail see my blog entry, link in the signature)
Limits: roughly: Crossdressing, Blood, Permanent (and anything unhealthy, harmful, illegal in general), Public, involving others; + I am vegan.
Send Photos?: no
Send Reports: yes, very detailed and (hopefully) enjoyable to read.

I am excited with what you will come up with

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Old 12-30-2017, 07:42 PM   #119
publicpants

Nameublicpants
Likes: diapers ,humiliation, public, wetting (pos bed) . poop in pants
Limits: family, pain, friends , eating,
Send Photos?:yes
Send Reports:yes

will not: illegal, pain, nappies on my head, long term, family,

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85525
Old 12-30-2017, 11:12 PM   #120
master301
Distinguished Member

Name:master301
Likesain, scat(no smearing or eating to much)anal,piss, a2m, and disgusting things in general
Limits:blood, illegal, permanent, animals, social suicide, and public,
Send Photos?:yes not face

Advertisements
Kink Talk