Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
hirurhur
Baby Member

Post Card Game Stripping Dare

This is a card game that can be played alone, but I don't think it would be hard to extend to multiple people. It involves stripping and wanking, but more can be added easily. You need a full deck of cards, with jokers. It's designed for guys, but could easily be changed to be unisex.

The aim: Lose all your clothes and then get them all back again.

The game:
Start with 4 items of clothing - shirt, jacket, pants, underwear. Each piece of clothing is assigned a suit:
Shirt - Diamonds
Jacket - Clubs
Pants - Spades
Underwear - Hearts

Each round, you shuffle the cards and play through the entire deck.

Stripping: If you get one of the following combinations, you add/remove an item matching the suit.
  • Any 5
  • 2 of the same number (use the second suit)
  • 3 in a row (use the final suit)
So if you have your shirt on, and you get a 5 of Diamonds, you take your shirt off. If you then get a 6 of Clubs and then a 6 of Diamonds, you put your shirt back on again. And then if you get a 7 of Hearts then an 8 of Spades, you take off your pants.

Wanking: In the second round, any King means 10 strokes of your cock. In the third round, any King or any Queen means 10 strokes. In the 4th, any King, Queen or Jack equals 10 strokes. In the 5th, any King, Queen, Jack or 10... If you reach the end of the 14th round (10 strokes every card, except Jokers), you lose.

Special Cards (must be activated):
Jokers: Strip naked. Activated by turning over a Joker while naked or finishing a round naked. Cannot be activated in the first round.
Black Ace: Strip from the waist up. Activated by turning over a Black Ace while naked from the waist up or finishing a round naked from the waist up. Cannot be activated in the first round.
Red Ace: Strip from the waist down. Activated by turning over a Red Ace while naked from the waist down or finishing a round naked from the waist down. Cannot be activated in the first round.

Once you're naked, the goal is to get fully clothed again. If you do, you win immediately.

I usually add extensions, e.g. 10 means go outside, three in a row means cum in whatever you're wearing, 3 means put toothpaste somewhere on your body...

I hope people find this as fun as I do. Post how you found it below!

Likes: Humiliation, edging, games, stripping, homemade toys (not anal), light pain/light cbt, weird positions
Dislike: Diapers, cross-dressing (don't have any woman's clothes), shaving, feminisation, ruined orgasm
Limits: Public, face, Heavy pain, permanent, anything anal, faeces, urine, insertions, other people

Snapchat: hirurhur
hirurhur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:44 AM   #2
codymich
Distinguished Member

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'll definitely have to try it out sometime. If anyone wants to play on cam, I'd be into that too, just PM me!

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:47 AM   #3
Hehehehe

Love this dare, if anyone wants to try it on skype pm me
Hehehehe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards, game, strip game, stripping, wanking