Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-07-2017, 03:48 AM   #16
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Since you will be home alone for a few days, here are some rules to follow.

1. You are to be naked whenever you are home alone, and you must undress as soon as you walk in the door and may not dress until right before you are ready to leave.
2. You are to wear your highest pair of heels while home alone. This is the one exception to being naked above. You may not remove the heels except to go to sleep. When you do, you are to slide them off only after you have got into bed. When getting out of bed, you are to slide into them before standing up. When taking a shower, you are to step out of the heels and into the shower. And then step into them when getting out of the shower, after drying your feet off so you won't slip. Basically your bare feet should never touch the floor, except when getting dressed or undressed. You must keep the heels by the door so you can step into them when you arrive home.
3. You may not sit on any furniture. You may sit or kneel on the floor. You may lay on your bed, but only when you are ready to go to sleep, and at no other time.
4. You may only cum after getting permission from 3 people in this thread or if ordered to in a dare.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 09-07-2017, 04:24 AM   #17
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subleah View Post
19/female/slave needs to be punished

Slut needs punished for not doing as told. Punish my tits and wet pussy.
Will keep updated on what I do.
Wear a tack bra and tack panties for 8 hours straight, not taking enough for 1 second. Here is how you can make the bra, make the panties in the same way...

http://bit.ly/tach-bra

Now, on particular times you must locate a private spot, give yourself 3 hard (as hard as possible ) slaps with a wooden spoon in each tit and on your pussy. You will do this:
  1. As soon as your time with the tack undies begin
  2. Every one hour thereafter
  3. Do it once more after your time is up and you have removed it for the last time, just double (triple, if you count the time you must have done just before removing the bra for the 8th hour)
  4. Rub alcohol in gel over your tits, paying special attention to the nipples and clit
Enjoy...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 09-07-2017, 06:15 AM   #18
Subleah

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Wear a tack bra and tack panties for 8 hours straight, not taking enough for 1 second. Here is how you can make the bra, make the panties in the same way...

http://bit.ly/tach-bra

Now, on particular times you must locate a private spot, give yourself 3 hard (as hard as possible ) slaps with a wooden spoon in each tit and on your pussy. You will do this:
  1. As soon as your time with the tack undies begin
  2. Every one hour thereafter
  3. Do it once more after your time is up and you have removed it for the last time, just double (triple, if you count the time you must have done just before removing the bra for the 8th hour)
  4. Rub alcohol in gel over your tits, paying special attention to the nipples and clit
Enjoy...
Sorry I don't have a rack bar or the things to make one. Anything else you want me to do

limits:family, friends,full public,pics,permanent,blood, Scat, pee,

Message me some punishment ideas for my pussy and tits.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:16 AM   #19
Subleah

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Since you will be home alone for a few days, here are some rules to follow.

1. You are to be naked whenever you are home alone, and you must undress as soon as you walk in the door and may not dress until right before you are ready to leave.
2. You are to wear your highest pair of heels while home alone. This is the one exception to being naked above. You may not remove the heels except to go to sleep. When you do, you are to slide them off only after you have got into bed. When getting out of bed, you are to slide into them before standing up. When taking a shower, you are to step out of the heels and into the shower. And then step into them when getting out of the shower, after drying your feet off so you won't slip. Basically your bare feet should never touch the floor, except when getting dressed or undressed. You must keep the heels by the door so you can step into them when you arrive home.
3. You may not sit on any furniture. You may sit or kneel on the floor. You may lay on your bed, but only when you are ready to go to sleep, and at no other time.
4. You may only cum after getting permission from 3 people in this thread or if ordered to in a dare.
Thank you for the rules, I will follow them for the rest of the week.

Old 09-07-2017, 06:18 AM   #20
Subleah

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxrox View Post
Hello, one dare for you for today, make your nipples hard and stiff then wrap around them a rubber bands... do the same with your clit if you can... then take a brush as hard as you have and rub it hard on your clit and nipples...
Thak you for this dare. My nipples and clit are very tender now after this.

Old 09-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #21
BunnyRabbit

When leaving the house, you should put your largest dildo in, only removing it if needed by a dare or when you get home
Limits: Scat Play, Public, Family, Heavy Pain, Pics, needles, Things involving other people
Domination
Limits: Webcam, in person
BunnyRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BunnyRabbit for this post:
Old 09-23-2017, 03:20 PM   #22
18andready

Default punnishment

Put a throng up your pussy and rub your cunt till it is wet. Then take the throng out and cover your asshole and cunt in hot sauce and then put your wet throng back on top and stay like that for a hour. The spank your pussy and ass 10 times each and it would be much appreciated if you could send me a photo to me on kik painslave01 thanks
18andready is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 18andready for this post:
Old 09-24-2017, 02:02 PM   #23
andy4
Distinguished Member

Gather a length of rope two milk jugs or 2 liter bottles filled with water
a dildo and a small mirror

Go into your closet and place the mirror on the floor and the dildo about 3' away from it

Now clear a section of the clothes bar in the closet tie the middle of the rope to the bottles loop it of the bar and tie the lose ends to your tits making sure there is no slack when the jugs on on the floor and you are standing straight up

Now you must due 50 deep knee squats each time you must mount the dildo and hold it for a count of 5

After completing the 50th raise up holding the dildo in your pussy now you may untie your tits

For being such a little slut you and your stuffed pussy will have 5 minutes of corner time with your tits shoved it the corner

You need to report about each step
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andy4 for this post:
Old 09-26-2017, 04:02 AM   #24
Subleah

Female Punish me

Waiting for people to leave then I'll be alone for a few hours.
Anyone got some good ways to punish my pussy and tits. I need to shower so any ideas for that would be good.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:59 AM   #25
Subleah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
When leaving the house, you should put your largest dildo in, only removing it if needed by a dare or when you get home
Sorry I don't have a dildo. But if you wish me to do something else I will

Old 09-26-2017, 07:00 AM   #26
Subleah

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Gather a length of rope two milk jugs or 2 liter bottles filled with water
a dildo and a small mirror

Go into your closet and place the mirror on the floor and the dildo about 3' away from it

Now clear a section of the clothes bar in the closet tie the middle of the rope to the bottles loop it of the bar and tie the lose ends to your tits making sure there is no slack when the jugs on on the floor and you are standing straight up

Now you must due 50 deep knee squats each time you must mount the dildo and hold it for a count of 5

After completing the 50th raise up holding the dildo in your pussy now you may untie your tits

For being such a little slut you and your stuffed pussy will have 5 minutes of corner time with your tits shoved it the corner

You need to report about each step
Sorry, I don't have a dildo. Anything else you wish me to do

Old 10-08-2017, 08:12 AM   #27
Subleah

Wink Looking for idea

Bumping this post up is I'm horny and wanting some dares

Old 10-08-2017, 08:48 AM   #28
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

spend the next month wearing a crotch rope tightly connected to your tits. you may only remove it to shower

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:53 AM   #29
Subleah

Female Slut apologises

My apologies I have not been online in a while or been replying to people. I should be punished for this so if you would like to punish me message me or rep!y or I'm on kik - subleah

Old 12-28-2017, 12:13 PM   #30
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Take three clothes pegs with you into the shower. First, insert the largest item you can fit into your pussy, keep it in.

Then, douse yourself off with cold water. Change the water to hot, direct the stream to your pussy, count to 60 before you turn it off.

Put a peg on each off your nipples and edge once using your fingers.

Now, remove whatever item you put inside you and put the remaining peg on your clit. Count to ten, then remove the pegs. You are not allowed to cum for the remainder of the day.

If at any time during the punishment: the item falls out, you cum or you have to redirect the water/remove any pegs before the alloted time, repeat once again after you have done all the steps. Do so until you have a flawless run.

In case you have an orgasm, you also have to repeat all the steps again the next day.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to smite2001 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk