Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #46
Pupzboy
Distinguished Member

u must xdress on chatroullet, not showing face. and switch the likes and limits. (put the likes first)

Dislikes but will do as punishment or if needed: Pics, Skype, Poop Eating, Pain

Limits
Public, Family, Pets
Pupzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #47
omuk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to omuk

next time ypu poo mash this with your fet and then try to lick your feet if cant get it clean so let it dirty and wear only a pear of socks, Push an half hour later you sock over your dicj and wank until u cum.

pics via mail only exceptionally
usually no dares longer than 2 hours

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post one in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer and one by my own vote.
omuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #48
gd1983
getDare Sweetheart

Pee your underwear then go for a short walk close to where you live, when you get home go on a cam site and be a slave to someone.

Likes: Wedgies, messy, bondage, dice dares, Private Nudity, self humiliation, sleeping, commando, things down my pants, humping things, balloon play, blindfolded, gagged

Limits - I won't do anything involving Scat, inserting items into my ass,full public, photos, videos, chatroom, family, friends, extreme pain, illegal, CBT, Diapers

If I get a PM saying "stop" I am not allowed to cum for the rest of the day.
gd1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #49
jordan80

You must roll 1 die two times, the first representing how many food items you must place down your pants, and the second representing the amount of liquids you put down your pants (all of your choice, nothing clean!) then write SLUT in big letters across your forehead while laying in a jocklock on your bed, hump a teddy bear for 5 minutes moaning after each hump and go to bed in a jocklock. Might as well gag yourself with a pair of moms/sisters/gf's dirty panties. If not available a dirty sock will do.

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #50
Pokadot

Loves: Wedgies and mild cbt pain, nipple twisters, swirlys, wet Willy's, messy, face slapping, body writing, fingering ass, smelling socks.

1 write Pokadot loves me on your dick then slap it 30 times hard give yourself 2 wet wills in each ear now slap your face with smelly socks then finger in ass for 1 min put clamps on your nipples and twist them give your self a swrly then put ketchup in your underwear and give ur self a wedgy
i am an obediant dog, i do as im told!
i have been a very, naughtygirl and deservie to be punished!
my pussy is so wet whenever i have a wedgie!
BillyChib is the hottest person I have ever met! I would fuck him any day!
Pokadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #51
innocentbutcurious
Account Banned

Take off your shirt and bra. Now cover your two hands in glue. Now slap one hand on each boob as hard as you can and hold them their until the glue dries. Role play that you are an amputee and have no arms. Pee without using your hands since they are glued down. If you can't get your pants down, that's too bad.

Likes: feminization,masturbation, edging, private humiliation, friends, hidden public, Eating honey,
Dares that involve masturbation control, crossdressing(when I have) hypno

Maybe: Pics (no face), public

Limits: family, poop, pee, cum eating, anal, wedgies, bondage, gay, messy, illegal, cam, permanent

"i love dick in my mouth and butt"

"I"m a sheep looking for my shepherd "
"for every pm i get that says "cocklet" i must right sissy cocklet on my cock"
innocentbutcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #52
avocxc

crossdress as much as possible (I hope you at least have panties?), and if you run out of items just wear clothes a girl might wear. Now it's time for the photo shoot; get your camera and take pictures of yourself in the most sexual poses you can think of (15 pictures, if not more). Save them to your camera so you can look at them later.
Imagine you have a male audience, and perform your best strip-tease for them, for at least 5 minutes. when you're down to your underwear, masturbate by rubbing yourself through the panties, while squeezing your "breasts," or biting your lip, or moaning. start slow and make it sexy keep going until for 10 minutes or until you edge 3 times, whichever comes first (try to edge at least once though). No cumming.
When that's done, roll a dice.
1 - masturbate in the same way for 5 more minutes. No cumming! But you get to roll again (:
2 - you can cum, but hands off once it starts (ruin it)
3 - masturbate in the same way until you've edged 10 times. Sorry, no cumming today!
4 - you must rub yourself 5 more minutes while looking at your pictures and fantasizing about yourself, then after 5 minutes you can cum.
5 - you can cum
6 - Stop, and wait, but continue to act sexy for your "audience." reroll in 5 minutes
avocxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #53
asdf12

on a normal day you should wear a thong, and a bra. you will have to wear it to your work or school or whatever you go to. make sure you got a lower jeans so everyone can see your thong. give yourself a wedgie every 10 minutes. after half a day you should throw a glass of water on your jeans and walk with it till it is dry.

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #54
Analtoyslave

cut the ass out of a pair of panties and sleep with a dildo in your ass overnight, in the morning you may take out the dildo and replace with the panties you slept in. You must keep them in your ass for the rest of the day.

Likes: anal training, toys, plugs, enemas, anal stretching, forced cum eating
limits: scat, blood, marks left on body, public.
Analtoyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #55
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

firstly you must masturbate 10 times and save all your cum. when you get all ten orgasms in a cup.
then you are to give yourself a large enema. plug up your hole with your biggest plug, make sure you fuck it in and out for a bit too to get all the juices flowing. finally leave it in and open your mouth and pour your jizz in. but no swallowing yet. i want you to savor your taste. when you feel cramps set in, THEN you can swallow. oh..did i mention you are leaving that enema in for atleast 30 minutes?

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #56
jordan80

Put on a diaper and dress in your sluttiest outfit, Then act like the first dog you can think of but as you know dogs tend to get messy so accidentally dig into your pill covert and take out something like x lax and dig into a soggy bowl of cereal using only your mouth. Once your finished everydrop you start acting like a baby except you pee yourself and there is nobody around to change you.Watch this video
http://xhamster.com/movies/796231/sergeant_ivana.html do whatever she tells you (inside your limits) and since I am a guy, I want you to act like a Cat until someone on Get dares asks you to stop, Write Jordan on your forehead and then hump a teddy bear until you cum on it's face. Don't clean it and go to sleep cuddling it.

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #57
innocentbutcurious
Account Banned

You don't have any likes, but I'll try and get as many loves as I can in. Place a rubber band upon your balls and then duct tape you penis backward between your legs. Twist your nipples as least twice and place upon them a clothespin each. Next give yourself a swirly and find someone else to give you a wet willy. Do not clean yourself after either, but slap you face anytime you hear the word "the". Write innocentbutcurious in at leat 15 spots on your body. Also, you must now leave your finger in your ass for at least an hour, while you smell every pair of dirty socks you can find in the house.

Likes: feminization,masturbation, edging, private humiliation, friends, hidden public, Eating honey,
Dares that involve masturbation control, crossdressing(when I have) hypno

Maybe: Pics (no face), public

Limits: family, poop, pee, cum eating, anal, wedgies, bondage, gay, messy, illegal, cam, permanent

"i love dick in my mouth and butt"

"I"m a sheep looking for my shepherd "
"for every pm i get that says "cocklet" i must right sissy cocklet on my cock"
innocentbutcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #58
undielover

1: Pee sitting down for the next month
2: Wear girls underwear for the next week
3: Next time you go to the bathroom, you must first masturbate to orgasm
4: Next time you go to the bathroom, you must first edge twice.
5: You are not allowed to wear pants while at home for the next two days.
6: Your choice

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #59
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a forest near you at night strip to underwear and put each pair of close in different and far in the woods
Now close your eyes and go looking for them with your eyes closed
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #60
asdf12

next time you want to masturbate you'll have to put 6 ice cubes in front and than just give yourself the hardest wedgie you can, until the ice has melted, after that you'll have to go to a spot out of your house and masturbate there

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate