Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-18-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The Beginning of the End, The story of David...

I had this Idea pop into my head last night. I thought id grow some balls and post it. I have no idea If I'll finish this or not but if people like it I'll keep posting. If not, than I won't

PROLOG -

David was a troubled 19 year old student. He was a slacker in school, and an outcast in life. He was an unknown person to many, and had few friends. His family was at first happy, with a father, a mother, and a sister named Kay. That all changed when he and his family received word that his father had been K.I.A after serving for 2 months in the middle east. His mother filled with sorrow became an alcoholic and abusive to him and his sister. His sister was also deeply saddened with the news and became a victim of tragedy. She was very vulnerable for the first few months after her father's death. As such, the football team quarterback took advantage of the situation and gave her a date rape drug. She tried her best to recall the events in order to have the boy prosecuted, but to no avail. She suffered a mental breakdown and was moved to a nearby facility able to fulfill her needs. David after receiving the news became hollow and dead inside, this filled with hatred and mistrust to others. After all this time David had grown close to only a few friends. They had stuck with them, and he had stuck with them. David had come to only truly love his Kay. It had been 2 years since the incident, and our story begins here...

Chapter 1:
It was Monday October 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM in Oakville, Ohio. The day was only just beginning for David his first hour class just started. It was math, David liked math class but had nothing but hate for the teacher Mr.Gordon. He vaguely heard the words that were being said all he focused on was, what was the bigger picture, what purpose could he have to care. He suddenly received a painful prick in his head. He turned to face the teacher who said,

Need I throw another pencil at you or are you ready to listen?

David gave no response to the question, rather he looked Mr.Gordon in the eye with a face that said, I don't care what you have to say. Mr. Gordon quickly looked away and continued to lecture. David felt something trickle down his forehead, it was a drop of blood received when the pencil hit him. He didn't care at the time but wanted to get out of class. He asked to be excused, Mr. Gordon who was filled with anger said,

Fine I don't care just, get out of here

David left with his stuff, and slowly walked over to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and tried to spot the place where the blood originated from. He searched flipping over his hair but couldn't find anything. Confused he left and walked aimlessly through the halls and realized he had left his book in Mr.Gordons class. He was mad at himself, now he had to go back to class. He walked to the room and knocked on the door. He saw Mr.Gordon approaching the door, he looked through the window in the door directly at David. He didn't even reach for the knob and walked away.

That Asshole, David thought

David then pounded on the door this time and waited for Gordon to return. He opened the door stuck his head out and lurched forward and said,

Hello is anyone there? Whoever you are stop pounding on my door!

David thought, Ohhhhhhhhhhh funny guy likes to joke huh? David then became very mad at Gordon. He shouted

What the hell is your problem? Do you like being a total asshole?

Gordon looked very perplexed and said,

David? Is that you?

Of course its me, are you so blind you can't see 2 feet in front of you? Said David

Gordon said, I can't see you at all, it's like your invisible.

Enough Bullshit, get out of the way. Said David

There is no way Im letting a freak like you in here. Said Gordon

David became so enraged he pulled his fist back to punch Gordon. Just as he was about to hit him, Gordon went flying backwards into a wall. His body went limp and students immediately went over to examine him, while other students looked out the door. David looked at his hand and again at Gordon, he ran as fast as he could for the exit to the school. he sprinted for home right away. David thought

gotta get home, gotta get home, gotta get home!

A single tear in his eye made him blink for a second. When he opened his eyes he was terrified as he collided full force with his bedroom wall making a loud thud. He bounced off and fell on the floor. He was slow to get up and once able to think he looked around. He was confounded as he was standing in the middle of his bedroom after being a block away from the school a minute ago. He looked fearful in the mirror as for the first five seconds he had no reflection. He starred at himself in the mirror for what seemed like a year unable to look away, unable to think. He raised his hand and fearfully said,

What is happening to me?

All of a sudden his phone beeped. He had received a text message from his friend Anne. It read,

Dude did you hear about Mr. Gordon?

David replied by saying

No, what about that asshole? I left his class and headed home 5 minutes into it.

Anne's reply was a message David couldn't believe.

Well... He's dead

After that David's heart sank.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Well, tell me what you think...
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Let me guess! You just watched a cable TV movie channel showing "JUMPER" when you had this great idea for a story on getDare?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489099/
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #3
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

First of all no, Ive seen Jumper and give it a 5 outta 10 and I guess I'm looking forward to the sequel. 2nd if you read closer he has more than one power I guess the second chapter will clear that up sorry but I was waiting for a comment before posting it.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Well, here is the next chapter. Please give some feedback on it.

Chapter 2:

David feel to the ground, unable to think. He huddled up into a ball,and crawled into a corner. Thoughts raced by him like,

What am I supposed to do?

What happened at school?

What is happening to me?

Just then his mother broke into the room. She was very drunk and had a terrible stench of alcohol coming off her. She barked at David with slurred sentences,

"What... are you doing......... in here, aren't you supposed......to be at that one place......aaaaaa what's it called...-"

"School", said David

"I know what it's called you brat"

David's mother raised her hand and attacked David. Viscously swinging, he took each blow and was beginning to become very angry. He begged for her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. Finally David had had enough He screamed with all his might-

"STOP"

With that he expected to be hit again and quickly retreated. He waited for a few moments and dared to look up. His mother had stopped mid swing and seemed frozen to the spot unable to move. He looked at his mother's face, which had a terrible look on it. As he reached out to examine his mother all of a sudden her hand came down,full force and hit David with his mothers long sharp nails down the right side of his face. His mother stopped and said,

"I hope that taught you a lesson you in respect"

David on the floor in agony, heard his mother slam the door. He quickly ran to the bathroom to examine the cuts. He looked in the mirror and attempted to open his eye which had a long bloody streak above and below it. All of a sudden he felt a burning on his face, he looked in the mirror as the scratches began to disappear. The blood stopped dripping, they seemed to close up, and the skin where the cuts had been regained it color. They had completely vanished. David stood there amazed at what he saw and for the first time thoughts raced through his mind. He thought,

"ok so I have done some inexplainable things today"

He thought about it and remembered that it started at school when gordon had said he was invisible. He then remembered gordon flying across the room without a touch. He thought about him running from school one second and slamming into the wall the next. He next remembered his mother suddenly stopping. Most recently he remembered his cuts healing.

How is this all possible? he thought

David was curious by these things. he wondered,

Were these all coincidences or did he do them?

He wanted to try them again and thought of a safe, quiet place to try them. He raced through ideas until he thought,

"The junkyard no one is ever there."

How to get there though, he flashed back to when he hit the wall. Was it actually possible that he had teleported? He closed his eyes, thought real hard of the junkyard and opened his eyes. Nothing happened, he remembered real hard what he was thinking, and tried again. He focused real hard on the image in his head.

Junkyard.... Junkyard... Junkyard

David opened his eyes and looked around he was to his amazement in the junkyard. He gave a loud cheer and suddenly remembered his reason for coming. He wanted to know what else he could do, and it was time to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Advertisements
Kink Talk