Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2024, 09:18 PM   #376
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Any fun dare ideas I can do now? I’m not the only one awake and thinking about having some fun before bed!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 09:32 PM   #377
matdoc
Distinguished Member

I would say first you need to get a very full bladder, then let’s see what we can do. With each glass you drink to fill it goes one edge too, just to get you horny enough …
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 09:33 PM   #378
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
I would say first you need to get a very full bladder, then let’s see what we can do. With each glass you drink to fill it goes one edge too, just to get you horny enough …
I will start now! I already have to pee a little so it probably will not take very much. I’m looking forward to seeing what you have in mind.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 04-05-2024, 10:02 PM   #379
matdoc
Distinguished Member

That’s a good girl, i hope you are feeling your bladder fill and wet at the same time from the edges ….
Old 04-05-2024, 10:15 PM   #380
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Let’s make this into some game… first of all get a glass and fill it with your pee, but only half and so you still have a full bladder.

You dont like to drink pee, so to empty it will be your punishment if you loose.

Now stand with legs spread naked and full bladder. You should continue filling it up while you do the task, just be fair.

Standing like that, you will press one hand on your stomach, with the other hand you masturbate by playing your clit or massaging your g spot until you cum.

That’s your starting orgasm. After it, you will pee for 6 seconds counting disown from 6 to 0 as long as your golden stream flows. Then you stop peeing.

Play yourself again to another orgasm.

Repeat peeing for 6 seconds then orgasm. If you can make it to 5 orgasms *without the starting one you win. If your bladder is empty, you cant hold it anymore or you fail to orgasm, i.e. you dont cum 5 times, you fail. And the glass of pee drink punishment awaits you…

Now as any good game, you should document it. That’s why you should take a video of at least one full round. Put your phone in front of you, record and see later how you pee and orgasm alternately and desperate to not loose they game…

Have fun
Old 04-05-2024, 10:19 PM   #381
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Let’s make this into some game… first of all get a glass and fill it with your pee, but only half and so you still have a full bladder.

You dont like to drink pee, so to empty it will be your punishment if you loose.

Now stand with legs spread naked and full bladder. You should continue filling it up while you do the task, just be fair.

Standing like that, you will press one hand on your stomach, with the other hand you masturbate by playing your clit or massaging your g spot until you cum.

That’s your starting orgasm. After it, you will pee for 6 seconds counting disown from 6 to 0 as long as your golden stream flows. Then you stop peeing.

Play yourself again to another orgasm.

Repeat peeing for 6 seconds then orgasm. If you can make it to 5 orgasms *without the starting one you win. If your bladder is empty, you cant hold it anymore or you fail to orgasm, i.e. you dont cum 5 times, you fail. And the glass of pee drink punishment awaits you…

Now as any good game, you should document it. That’s why you should take a video of at least one full round. Put your phone in front of you, record and see later how you pee and orgasm alternately and desperate to not loose they game…

Have fun
Ahh, this sounds like so much fun!! Unfortunately I’m not able to orgasm now. I am following a chart where I can only orgasm in certain situations and have already agreed to what my next one is. Is there any way you can update it or create something new that doesn’t involve me orgasming?

Old 04-05-2024, 10:36 PM   #382
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I really really need to pee now. What should I do? I feel like I’m about to burst

Old 04-05-2024, 11:51 PM   #383
matdoc
Distinguished Member

You can modify it by replacing 1 orgasm with 5 edges.

You can modify it by replacing 1 orgasm by plugging your butt, playing it 3 minutes, squatting down and pushing the plug out handsfree
Old 04-06-2024, 06:23 PM   #384
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I’m ready to do some naughty things tonight! Please bring the dares on!

Old 04-06-2024, 06:50 PM   #385
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Hi there,

Sit naked with legs spread and some tampons ready. Take your phone and close up on your wet pussy taking a video but also enabling yourself to see your pussy spread. Now use the tampon to massage your clit and play your pussy to edge hands free. You are not allowed to touch your pussy in any other way.

Edge at least 5 times, but each time use a fresh tampon. The already used wet ones - when done with an edge - take in your mouth to taste yourself and also have a kind of gag.

After finishing watch the video of hands free edging and enjoy
Old 04-06-2024, 07:12 PM   #386
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi there,

Sit naked with legs spread and some tampons ready. Take your phone and close up on your wet pussy taking a video but also enabling yourself to see your pussy spread. Now use the tampon to massage your clit and play your pussy to edge hands free. You are not allowed to touch your pussy in any other way.

Edge at least 5 times, but each time use a fresh tampon. The already used wet ones - when done with an edge - take in your mouth to taste yourself and also have a kind of gag.

After finishing watch the video of hands free edging and enjoy
I might need to run to a store and buy some tampons. I only ever use pads when I’m on my period

Old 04-06-2024, 07:29 PM   #387
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Mmh, maybe you should do that. But since you have pads, get a pad, coat it with icy hot, tiger balm, toothpaste or the like. Then insert it into your panty and rub your crotch to an edge.

After that enjoy the felling and play your nipples and tits for 5 minutes before you rub your crotch again to edge…

Repeat 3 times and enjoy
Old 04-06-2024, 09:04 PM   #388
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I’m definitely going to try this next week. Maybe I’ll do a day that I’m home alone and try taking some other privileges away from myself too.

I still need ideas for my nude self painting. I’m getting pretty desperate to orgasm and cannot do so until the painting is done. Maybe PurveyorOfFineDares will have some mercy on me and get me another way I can orgasm in the meantime? Is there anything I can do to make that happen? I’m getting very desperate
Sorry it’s been a few days, I’ll let you pick a different location to try before your backyard with a few conditions. 1. You can’t pick a location inside your house. 2. I will pick 2 conditions from ANYWHERE on the table that you must meet along with whichever one you roll for the location in order to orgasm. I won’t pick conditions that take more than a couple days to meet.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 09:11 PM   #389
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Sorry it’s been a few days, I’ll let you pick a different location to try before your backyard with a few conditions. 1. You can’t pick a location inside your house. 2. I will pick 2 conditions from ANYWHERE on the table that you must meet along with whichever one you roll for the location in order to orgasm. I won’t pick conditions that take more than a couple days to meet.

Let’s go with a long distance on one of the trails near my house.
I can hopefully try and do it tomorrow!

Any fun stuff I can do tonight?

Old 04-06-2024, 09:31 PM   #390
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Up for trying the locked out naked one I wrote out on page 21?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk