Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2023, 12:12 PM   #1
rockroller69

Default Completely Naked At Pride

This year I finally had the chance to live one of my biggest fantasies by going to san francisco pride and stripping totally nude and walking around.

It was tough to decide where to strip, and I waited to see a few other naked people before I felt like I could. I've never been so I don't know the exact atmosphere or social rules. I started out in a small pair of underwear so I could gauge how it would feel to be exposed and walk around. They were tight enough you could mostly see the outline of my penis. After walking around and getting comfortable I finally removed my underpants and exposed myself.

There was unfortunately nobody to give my clothes too so I did have to carry them in a bag which made me feel somewhat less nude but it was still naked enough. I accidentally got an erection at one point as well and a senior citizen aged woman walking by acted very offended and shocked, making me feel kind of awkward but at this point there was no turning back, I was totally naked and every one was looking. Many people blatantly checked out my penis too, which of course was to be expected. I also had a man interview me briefly which was somewhat awkward as he filmed me in the nude and I don't know where that will end up. I would be curious to see it though.

All in all it was a very surreal experience, exposing myself to so many people. It made me nervous for the most part as people are very drawn to you in the nude and it's an exposing and vulnerable position to be in, especially in public.

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 07:46 PM   #2
eevlstreak

I never did this at Pride, but I did do it at Folsom Street Fair. I highly recommend going if you can.
eevlstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 07:37 AM   #3
Dendog

If you happen to find the recording you'll have to direct us that way haha
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 10:29 AM   #4
Hidden Desires

How are the laws over there about this? If I did this at my local pride, I would be arrested =(

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 02:39 PM   #5
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevlstreak View Post
I never did this at Pride, but I did do it at Folsom Street Fair. I highly recommend going if you can.
Next on my bucket list especially since it's a lot more nude friendly and also erection friendly lol

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
Old 07-05-2023, 02:40 PM   #6
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendog View Post
If you happen to find the recording you'll have to direct us that way haha
Probably a big if but we'll see

Old 07-05-2023, 02:43 PM   #7
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
How are the laws over there about this? If I did this at my local pride, I would be arrested =(
It's legal to be naked at festivals and events in SF, though some people do frown upon it. I was surprised how many people were visibily annoyed by me being naked given what I had heard and seen regarding SF pride.

Advertisements
Kink Talk