Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-04-2024, 04:27 PM   #1
Sissyslave8

Default Tasks while traveling

Hello everyone it has been a while since I was on here last.
I am a 30yr old straight male that really likes crossdressing and bondage, anal and so much more. I have a full list of my kinks on my page or in my journal entry.

I usually travel at least 1 time a month sometimes 3 or 4 times a month for work. That includes driving through multiple states and also flying.

I would love to complete any tasks I am assigned by anyone on here. I am willing to send videos and pictures. I will also post the pictures in my photo album on here.

A list of my toys and gear is on my page or in my journal entry.

Some of the things I have done in the past- drive while fully feminized, dressed up fully feminized and walked around the hotel at night (I did not arrive at the hotel fully feminized and i did not talk to anyone) I have packed breast forms, a anal plug and a prosthetic vagina in my carry on bag at the airport (which both times my bag has been searched. 1 of the times they pulled the breast forms out and set them on the table to where everyone could see them, while TSA examined them.

I really want to push my feminization and include bondage, anal, public exposure of being fully feminized, humiliation and more with my work trips.

If for any reason you cannot find my list of kinks or my list of toys and gear please let me know and I will post them as a comment on here
Sissyslave8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, crossdressing, humiliation, public, tasks