Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2023, 11:50 AM   #1
Sissysteph121

Male No Nut November Anal play

Hey all,

I'm doing NOvember and want to sissy gasm by the end of the month. My plan is to do anal play as much as I can this month without touching my clitty. This will either be at home with my toys or I can try some public or hidden public tasks to build my anal pleasure. I like to dress up to play or just get nude and humiliating. I have lots of options in sissy clothes and toys. Chastity always helps or just letting my sissy clitty flop around without touching it.

So I'm asking you all to help me with tasks or routines to help build towards a sissygasm. You can tell me how to play at home. Dress me up humiliate me make me feel like a sex toy for my dildos. Or send me out with tasks risky anal can be fun too, I have plugs and chastity as mentioned. Or msg me on Kik for more personal sessions.

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 12:33 PM   #2
Sissysteph121

Just an update on my first request, I'll be using my 8 inch dildo bouncing on it, with sucking on ice cubes to smooth them out then frequently stoping to put one in my boipussy then continuing to use my dildo. Can't wait, will report back when completed.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 11-04-2023, 04:07 PM   #3
Sissysteph121

Again updating and I'll report back with the success, I need to go to a public park washroom with my suction dildo, wearing a dress and now panties. Fuck and suck dildo back and forth for 10 minutes.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 11-04-2023, 09:38 PM   #4
makemecumdaddy

Put 30 grapes in your as, put on a vibrating plug in your ass and go to a bdsm/hook up club. Get any body there to publicly force you to expel those grapes in front of everyone and then finger ur ass.
makemecumdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 10:12 AM   #5
Sissysteph121

Lol I can maybe attempt the grapes for sure and possibly have a dome tell me when and where to expell via kik. If that works I could hehehe I wouldn't know the first thing about getting into a BDSM party/club

Kik sissy.monica
Old 11-13-2023, 10:30 AM   #6
Sissysteph121

Finally got to my public park one. This was fun hahah, so I go my fem clothes in a bag a dress and heels. I plugged myself before I left home and took my 8 inch suction dildo. I went to a public park and got changed in the men's room. I suctioned the dildo to a wall in one stall and started to fuck myself. No one came in for awhile so I unlocked the door and let it swing open and continued for a while this was so scary and thrilling I felt like a dirt slut. I wasn't able to cum from this but went until I was tired and my ass was sore.

If anyone else has interest I'll keep this up.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 11-16-2023, 03:29 AM   #7
lancsandy

I’d love to hear more, and see any pictures. Message me on kik
Sissyslutcharl
lancsandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, crossdressing, dares, kik, sissy