Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-29-2007, 04:34 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Talking My Daring Quiz Game

I wasn't shore were 2 but this but it has dice dares in it so i stuck it here. Here it is:
This is a game aimed at men and for 3-6 player but can be changed for a woman. This is a game of both daring and knowledge. It is a game that involves dares, quizzes, mess, contestants and a quiz master, here is how it goes:
Throughout this whole thread 'X' means number of players, ie. 5 players X=5.
'C' means number of contestant, ie. 4 contestants 1 Quiz Master C=4
To start you need to find a quiz master, get X straws but cut 1 shorter than the rest,each pick one straw the person with the shortest straw is the Quiz Master, (Unlucky). The others are contestants. Now for what to ware. Everyone, encluding the quizmaster, rolls a 6 sided die and ware what it says below:
1. - Normal Clothes (What your waring now)
2. - Nothing (Naked)
3. - Underware or dressed as Tarzan
4. - Best Outfit (Suit, work/school uniform etc
5. - Playboy Bunny (Bunny Ears, Hot Underware, White Tail)
6. - School Girl (Blazer, Skirt, tights, black shoes, make up, knickers, bra, hair in pig tails/ pony tail)
Now to find out what each of the contestants gunge is:
There are 5 questions for each questions/dares per contestant so there are 5 buckets of gung per contestant. Pick C of the items below of the 6 i have provided. Each is per bucket.
  • 1 Bucket Of Paint (Any Colour)
  • 30 egges
  • 1 Bucket Of Ice Cold Water
  • 1 Bucket Of Red Paint
  • 1 Bucket Of Home-Made Gunge
  • 1 Bucket Of Baked Beans
Buckets can be sand castle buckets or any other type or size of bucket you want.
Now what ever gunge you have chosen write on a seperate peice of paper, now every contestant pulls out 1 of the papers out of a hat to reveale what gunge they have.
Now seat your self so the contestants sit around the Quiz Master and all contestants must have their gunge infront of them. Now lable yourselves 1-C and move onto the quiz/dares:
Prepare easy, medium and hard dares and give them to the quiz master, also prepare easy, medium and hard questions and give them to the Quiz Master. now start with player 1. Player 1 rolls the die and gets asked one of the following for the total on the die.

1. - Easy Question
2. - Easy Dare
3. - Medium Question
4. - Medium Dare
5. - Hard Question
6. - Hard Dare

Then the quiz master reads out the first card from that pile. If player 1 answers the question correctly or complete's their dare 1 bucket goes on thier left if they answer incorrectly or chicken out of the dare 1 bucket goes onto thier right. Buckets on the left could go onto the quiz master buckets on the right could go on the contestant. Continue this process until all contestant have been asked 5 questions or done 5 dares. Niw each player can risk everything, contestants can pick weather to risk doing a Hard Dare or a Hard Question to try and get all the buckets onto the left but if they fail all of the buckets go on the right. The quiz master askes each contestant weather they will risk and weather they want a Hard Question or a Hard Dare. He reads what they asked for on the card and does what they have to do if the contestant pass or fail. Now follow each of these steps:
  • Each player (starting with 1) who has buckets on their right go and sit on the quiz masters seat. They then get all thier buckets on the right dumped on them by the quiz master. Reapeat till all contestants with buckets on their right are gunged.
  • Now the quiz master sits in the middle and all contestants (starting with 1) with buckets on their left get to dump thier gunge over the quiz master until all buckets are done. LOL

Now no-one (even if they weren't gunged) is aloud to change or wash for 48 or 24 hours, depends how daring you are.

Now please try it and tell me what you think and share your stories.

Last edited by HypoMonkey; 06-02-2007 at 01:39 PM.
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:00 AM   #2
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

I like the idea. It's very creative, but the only problem i can see with it is that it would be very messy and therefore not possible for many people. Great idea though!
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 PM   #3
HypoMonkey

Find maybe reduce the quantities of the buckets, maybe shorten it to 2/3 buckets.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
daremaster

Send a message via MSN to daremaster

Wow Thats A Game I Would Love To Play I Love Gunge!
Old 05-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #5
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Do u relize that u said if the quizmaster completes the hard dare/question all the buckets go on the right lol.
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:28 AM   #6
alekela

Great!!! THANKS, we will try it soon
alekela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #7
HypoMonkey

good please tell me how it goes
Old 11-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #8
Ritt463

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=a41992b