Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-18-2017, 08:05 PM   #1
john0302

Default Testicle Tug-O-War

People with balls: let's have a tug-o-war!

1. Decide on a punishment for the loser in your challenge, or find a post with an existing challenge (don't look at the spoiler).
2. Get your balls ready for holding some weight. You could tie them with rope, attach a parachute, attach a ball stretcher with hooks, whatever works for you.
3. Figure out a way of adding weight to your balls and a way of measuring that weight. You could use scales to weigh the final mass, free weights (labeled), or if you used water in a bucket you could measure the volume of the water and convert it.
4. Pull! By which I mean apply weight to your balls. The weight must be supported entirely by your balls, so keep your legs wide apart. Add weight until you can't handle any more (this would be the point where you're just about to give in to your tug-o-war opponent), and then put your hands on your head and hold for 1 minute. If you can't go a full minute, decrease the weight and try again.
5. Post your challenge and the weight you achieved in a spoiler. If you're the first challenger, invite other users to compete.
6. The challenger who held the lower weight has to do the punishment.

For example, I could say:
Loser has to do Ballbusting Dice of Doom
Any challengers? I pulled:
Spoiler:
5lb

And then someone else could say:
I'll play against john0302. I pulled:
Spoiler:
4lb

The two players can then look at the spoilers and see that the second player lost and must take the punishment.

Other rules:
1. No peeking at spoilers before posting your own result.
2. Be honest about how much you lifted.
3. If you play multiple times, you have to lift the weight again each time, just like if you were really playing tug-o-war with multiple people. Maybe your balls are more sensitive now and you'll lose a battle that you would otherwise win.
4. If you lose, send a report of your punishment at least by PM to your opponent but ideally to the thread.
5. Play safe. You're responsible for your own balls. Be careful of circulation. Stop if it hurts.
john0302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk