Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 06:21 AM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female 2hr painful car ride

For throwing an unsuccessful thread at getting my lazy self busy - Red has sent me on a lil road trip.

The destination is 1hr away to a spot in the woods where I have 1hr to ... Do something ... And a 1hr drive home.

What I'm bringing with me:

Bullet Vibe
Clit & Nipple pumps (3) (the lil handheld ones)
Bobby Pins (many) / Flat Clamps (1) / alligator clamps (2)
1 small dildo
1 large butt plug
1 large set of 10 anal beads
Flogger
Lube (5oz worth in lil 1oz baggies)
1lb to 5lb weighted balls (5 balls total)
5 Travel sized toothpaste

I leave in 45 minutes

NO flashing or nudity obvious to other highway patreons. Close calls are okay. NO orgasms because I cannot drive & cum, but edges are ENCOURAGED by Red.

You may dare for RIDE THERE, WOODS, or the RIDE BACK.

You may dare 1x per every 2 posts - mine included.

Report written when I get home!

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 06:25 AM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

You don't give us much time

This is for the ride there I suggest you do not wear bottoms in the car and sit on your dildo with the bullet vibe taped to your clit on medium.

I also suggest you spend the time between now and the moment you leave with the suction on your clit and nip to get them more sensitive but not sure that is within guidelines.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 06:39 AM   #3
KeepCalmBlue

Female

He's impatient - pretty sure they die before I can do much for them. I'm just the messenger! Lol

Yes, I can (and will) be pumping before we start! Already a few minutes in for ya

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:45 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

I'm glad you I think it'll make the whole thing better

the bullet vibe does it have a remote? I'm wondering how easy it is to change speed

Since you posted I think while in the wood you should be wearing the alligator pins on your nipples, the beads in your ass and the two heaviest balls in your pussy (if they fit of course I don't know how big they are). All of this at least until you get where you need to get in the woods.

Girls looking for rules:

Old 06-30-2021, 06:51 AM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Hopefully you haven't left yet. Have your ass plugged for your ride there and your ride back. On your way there count how many semis you see and how many black cars/trucks you see. Each time you see a black car/truck you need to edge. Once you get there the number of semis you saw in the way is how many times you'll need to cum before you can go back home.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 06:58 AM   #6
Lyb
getDare Addict

if your hands aren't busy driving during the way there (red lights, traffic etc) pinch your nipples through your top hard

Girls looking for rules:

Old 06-30-2021, 07:15 AM   #7
KeepCalmBlue

Okay! We are ready to pull out of the drive

Pumped my clit and nipples sufficiently before now

Have a Large Plug in my ass, bullet vibe secured to my clit (currently set to medium), and a dildo stuffed into my pussy - no underwear but wearing a simple slip on dress.

I can already tell it'll be hard NOT to come but the pumping sure got me ready to edge every time I see a damned truck (we live in the country!!!!) and Black car

I'll also be pinching my nipples, hard, every chance my hands are free.

I'll check back in soon to see if there's anything else I can add to the ride

Old 06-30-2021, 08:02 AM   #8
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

When you get there I want you to lube up the beads with toothpaste and wear them until someone else gives you a dare involving your ass, insert as many beads as you can.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 08:05 AM   #9
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Also deep throat that dildo that's been in your pussy, I want you to really taste yourself. Do atm to clean with the plug too if it's not in your limits.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 05:32 PM   #10
KeepCalmBlue

Female

Ooooooh I got busy after this and had to leave home right away and I just returned!!!
Sorry for not checking in before now - but we did our tasks and here's the report.

Pumped my clit and nipples for roughly a half hour or so (unlatching and relatching 2x) to make sure they were all sensitive before leaving! You could for sure see my swollen nipples through my dress - it made pinching them easier.

Having leather seats really help in securing things like dildos so it wasn't hard to sit my needy pussy onto one while my ass was stuffed. I had to take time to get the vibrator to stay on my clit but we managed! Had to adjust it a few times during the ride, especially if I shifted too much by coming too close to orgasm.

I seen more trucks than I did black vehicles - and for every one that i seen I brought myself to an edge. It was torture after the 6th truck as I was starting to see trucks before I could edge out the one before!

Not many semis out where I'm at so I was only able to count 4

In total I got to pinch my nipples where a lot of these trucks could see and having them swollen before hand made my nipples really hurt by the time I parked where I was going to be getting out for my in the woods romp.

I really didn't want to put the alligator clamps onto my nipples but I had to and refused to do them on soft nipples so I worked the sensitive buds of mine into hard points then got them clamped up nice and tight - had to take a breather here - these nearly took me out!

I stood out in the open at the car park and pulled the large plug from my ass - it had gotten used to the plug and had tightened up at the rim again so the removal sucked quite a bit - restretching myself out! The restretching wasn't quite enough for the beads so I had to force them in after the 3rd one - each bead bigger than the one before. I almost thought that I was going to have to leave the last bead out of my ass - hanging there - but I'm no bitch quitter and being full and stretched is my life goal so we spent time working that last bead in.

Once I was sufficiently clamped and anally stuffed I bent over the drivers seat from outside and worked my 2 weighted balls into my loose cunt - stretched from the hour long dildo sitting. I didn't think they'd stay and sure enough - they didn't. I decided that for every time they fell - i'd add an extra hard spanking punishment on my next dare (to be posted soon - Red is mad I didn't report sooner).

They fell 12 times on the way to the spot I'd do the orgasms I've earned by counting trucks. When I got to my spot I let them fall out but immediately stuffed my pussy with a dildo that I held in place against the trunk of a tree. While leaning back, impaled, I pulled the beads from my ass and started to lube them with the toothpaste.

I came to orgasm while putting the beads back into my ass and removed the dildo from my pussy so I could turn and blow it down my throat against the tree - fingers fucking my pussy to another orgasm.

I used the vibe for my third orgasm and fucked myself anally (with the beads removed ofc) while I was still feeling the burn of the beads.

On the ride home I did the exact same thing I did on my way to the woods. I plugged myself up, secured a vibe to my clit (on medium), and pinched my nipples as hard as I could handle.

-

Look out for the next thread where you can beat me for not being able to hold my weighted balls and for not checking in before romping in the woods then taking hours to finally write a report.

The following 2 users say Thank You to KeepCalmBlue for this post:
Old 07-02-2021, 03:31 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepCalmBlue View Post
For throwing an unsuccessful thread at getting my lazy self busy - Red has sent me on a lil road trip.

The destination is 1hr away to a spot in the woods where I have 1hr to ... Do something ... And a 1hr drive home.

What I'm bringing with me:

Bullet Vibe
Clit & Nipple pumps (3) (the lil handheld ones)
Bobby Pins (many) / Flat Clamps (1) / alligator clamps (2)
1 small dildo
1 large butt plug
1 large set of 10 anal beads
Flogger
Lube (5oz worth in lil 1oz baggies)
1lb to 5lb weighted balls (5 balls total)
5 Travel sized toothpaste

I leave in 45 minutes

NO flashing or nudity obvious to other highway patreons. Close calls are okay. NO orgasms because I cannot drive & cum, but edges are ENCOURAGED by Red.

You may dare for RIDE THERE, WOODS, or the RIDE BACK.

You may dare 1x per every 2 posts - mine included.

Report written when I get home!

Too late for this one but next time:

Before you go Red gives you twelve with the flogger on each butt cheek. You drive wearing nothing below waist but you may cover up with blanket if you like. But with coarse sandpaper on the driver's seat as you drive.

Also before you go coat yout clit and nipples with toothpaste.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, car, clit, nipples, public