Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-01-2020, 11:50 AM   #16
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantmytitssore View Post
Oh my god that was so painful! I didnt use binder clips but very tight clothepins and they wouldn't move, I had to shake my tits furiously and every time a bottle fell and pulled the clamps it hurt my tits so much. Thank you, this was so good!
Glad you enjoyed. Just imagine if you had used the binder clips.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:06 AM   #17
CaffeineColin

Tie your tits tightly close to your chest - use the belt method from before if you need to. Get some heavy books (do students still even have heavy text books?)

Now put your tied tits on the toilet and press the toilet lid onto them. First press down with your forearms and lean down for 1 minute. After that warmup, make a fist and slam into the toilet lid. Start at the back and keep punching it moving closer and closer to your tits.
The books will be next. Pile them all on the toilet lid and then bring them closer and closer to you. Then put your arms or elbows on the books and really press down and squeeze your tits for 4 minutes -- every 30 seconds you'll press down noticeably harder so that by the end you have no strength left and your tits are flattened.

Enjoy,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:55 AM   #18
wantmytitssore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Tie your tits tightly close to your chest - use the belt method from before if you need to. Get some heavy books (do students still even have heavy text books?)

Now put your tied tits on the toilet and press the toilet lid onto them. First press down with your forearms and lean down for 1 minute. After that warmup, make a fist and slam into the toilet lid. Start at the back and keep punching it moving closer and closer to your tits.
The books will be next. Pile them all on the toilet lid and then bring them closer and closer to you. Then put your arms or elbows on the books and really press down and squeeze your tits for 4 minutes -- every 30 seconds you'll press down noticeably harder so that by the end you have no strength left and your tits are flattened.

Enjoy,
-Colin
I've tried this but I didn't have any heavy book, so I've only done the part with my forearms. However, I found out this isn't the kind of pain I love, I prefer when it's concentrated on my nipples. But still thank you for proposing this!

Likes: nipple play, clit play, pain, clamps, dice dare, spanking, being called a dirty slut and talking about how my tits, pussy and ass should be punished

Limits: friends/family, public, blood, needles, messy/disgusting

Kik me to ask any dirty question you have in mind, the dirtier the better!
wantmytitssore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple dares, nipple pain, nipple play, nipple punishment, nipples