Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-02-2020, 01:06 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Punish me for buying a new anal toy.

I just bought an expensive new anal toy from adamandeve.com. I had a coupon, but it was still a little pricey, so I think I should be punished for being a slutty anal whore and buying it anyway. When I get it what should I do with it? How should I use it?

Create my punishment play session with my new toy. It thrusts, vibrates, and rotates, so I will have my hands completely free to spank and punish my nipples and pussy. I want them to suffer while my ass gets fucked by my new toy. I have a bullet vibrator for my clit, clothespins, and a few spanking implements (plastic and wooden ruler, belt, wooden spoon, hairbrush, and rubber spatula.)

How much should I warn up my whole before using my bee toy. I usually use my smaller two sided probe to warm up before using my dildo. And should I get to cum after my punishment?

Please punish my asshole and slutty nipples and wet pussy. This slut was a bad girl who couldn't help buying a new toy to enable her slutty behavior.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	9208  
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #2
phoeniix

okay so lets see you get a 5-10 min warm-up for the session that's all you choice how you do this

then you new expense get put in as fast as you can then set to the highest setting

now the fun begins

step one take your rubber spatula and slap each nipple 35 times each and then add as many cloths pegs as you can around you nipple and then add the last to the nipple its self.

step two take the plastic ruler and hold it to your clit and twing it on to you clit 15 times should be enough to get you going now edge 3 times with a 5 min gap of clit spanking (not hard but direct with the ruler ) i will be nice on a min should be fine

so now you have don't the top and front time for the back door that's being fucked on its own you will spank you ass with each thing you have 45 times each cheek
(extra:if you feel you hole is not being punished enough you can land 20 spanks direct to butt hole with each implement but )

once you have done this (if it remover the anal toy please do one more edge )
you may cum but if you do that comes with its own consequences you have to keep the ass fucking going for 15 mins and also spanking you ass for that 15 mins aswell

hope you enjoy doing this and a report back would be amazing if you would like to send any evidence on kik you can but is not necessary

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:34 PM   #3
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
okay so lets see you get a 5-10 min warm-up for the session that's all you choice how you do this

then you new expense get put in as fast as you can then set to the highest setting

now the fun begins

step one take your rubber spatula and slap each nipple 35 times each and then add as many cloths pegs as you can around you nipple and then add the last to the nipple its self.

step two take the plastic ruler and hold it to your clit and twing it on to you clit 15 times should be enough to get you going now edge 3 times with a 5 min gap of clit spanking (not hard but direct with the ruler ) i will be nice on a min should be fine

so now you have don't the top and front time for the back door that's being fucked on its own you will spank you ass with each thing you have 45 times each cheek
(extra:if you feel you hole is not being punished enough you can land 20 spanks direct to butt hole with each implement but )

once you have done this (if it remover the anal toy please do one more edge )
you may cum but if you do that comes with its own consequences you have to keep the ass fucking going for 15 mins and also spanking you ass for that 15 mins aswell

hope you enjoy doing this and a report back would be amazing if you would like to send any evidence on kik you can but is not necessary
Thanks for the reply. Will hopefully do when the toy arrives.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:44 PM   #4
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Start out by getting limber, 15 jumping jacks then roll 3 dice, they'll be multiplied by each other. If any come up as 1, add 1 to the current product then re-roll. Example:
d1 x d2 x d3 : ( ( 2 x 3 ) + 1 ) x 4 = 28
Using the rubber spatula spank your thighs, tits, pussy, nipples, then each cheek that many times.

Now that you're limber, probe your ass canal until you can slide the dildo in easily. Bottom out the dildo and hold it inside while you put clamps on your nipples. Fuck your ass w/the dildo 50 times before bottoming it out and holding again. Grab the wooden spoon this time and repeat the above rolls and spanks w/new totals, making sure to start out by spanking the clamps off your nipples.

Time for the new toy, put a fresh pair of clamps on your nipples, then a matching set on your pussy lips. Stand up straight and bend over and push out the dildo. Feed your hungry hole the new toy and play around with the setting till just right. Once ready to enjoy spend no less than 20 min w/a vibe on your clit on the highest setting you can handle. Whenever close to cumming pause the timer, place a weak clamp on your clit, whip out your trusty rubber spatula and spank your nipples 10 times each then your pussy 10 times while trying to avoid the clit clamp, if it goes flying off you have to re-do the pussy spanking after re-applying the clamp. Once done resume the timer and return the clit vibe.

After the 10 min mark for the above portion raise the new toy's stimulation setting higher than it was already placed & after the dare is completed set it to the highest you can enjoy and turn your clit vibe to max power. You may not get up or close your legs until you've come 10 times w/o rest or 15 min, whichever 'cums' last.

Enjoy and don't forget to share your experience or review the new toy (y'know help spread the word)!

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:02 PM   #5
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
Start out by getting limber, 15 jumping jacks then roll 3 dice, they'll be multiplied by each other. If any come up as 1, add 1 to the current product then re-roll. Example:
d1 x d2 x d3 : ( ( 2 x 3 ) + 1 ) x 4 = 28
Using the rubber spatula spank your thighs, tits, pussy, nipples, then each cheek that many times.

Now that you're limber, probe your ass canal until you can slide the dildo in easily. Bottom out the dildo and hold it inside while you put clamps on your nipples. Fuck your ass w/the dildo 50 times before bottoming it out and holding again. Grab the wooden spoon this time and repeat the above rolls and spanks w/new totals, making sure to start out by spanking the clamps off your nipples.

Time for the new toy, put a fresh pair of clamps on your nipples, then a matching set on your pussy lips. Stand up straight and bend over and push out the dildo. Feed your hungry hole the new toy and play around with the setting till just right. Once ready to enjoy spend no less than 20 min w/a vibe on your clit on the highest setting you can handle. Whenever close to cumming pause the timer, place a weak clamp on your clit, whip out your trusty rubber spatula and spank your nipples 10 times each then your pussy 10 times while trying to avoid the clit clamp, if it goes flying off you have to re-do the pussy spanking after re-applying the clamp. Once done resume the timer and return the clit vibe.

After the 10 min mark for the above portion raise the new toy's stimulation setting higher than it was already placed & after the dare is completed set it to the highest you can enjoy and turn your clit vibe to max power. You may not get up or close your legs until you've come 10 times w/o rest or 15 min, whichever 'cums' last.

Enjoy and don't forget to share your experience or review the new toy (y'know help spread the word)!
Amazing task, thank you so much!

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:27 AM   #6
ro17uh

Once you‘ve done these dares, your hole should be stretched quite a bit. See how many fingers you can push into your ass in addition to the inserted toy. Bonus points if you can fit both indexes, if so, then spread your butthole apart as far as you can for one minute, repeat three times. Then take the toy out completely and reinsert it deeply 20x. Pull put quickly and enjoy/finger the resulting gape like a good slut.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, fucking, nipples, pussy, spanking