Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2021, 04:20 AM   #1
PredicBabe

Female Stretch my ass, please

I have recently been training my ass to take my big butt plug in, and just today I managed to slip it in without much effort. Considering how I am, I will now be tempted to stop training my asshole, since I have already reached the goal. But I don't want to lose the progress, and I really want my ass to remain loose enough to take the plug in at any moment.

So please give me dares that will keep my ass nicely stretched. They can be short ones (to complete in 30 min - 1 hour), or of medium lenght (some hours long) as long as they dont disrupt my daily life.

UPDATE: these are the dares/tasks I will be doing for the next seven days:
1. Wear medium plug for 4 hours.
2. Change the medium plug for the big one and keep it in for 20 minutes (each day, the timing will rise in 10 minutes).
3. Roll two dices of 20 sides. Whatever number comes out, I have to pull the plug out till the widest point is stretching me, hold for a second and push it back that many times.
4. Leave the big plug in and tie some weight to its base, so I have to hold the plug with my ass to avoid it being forced out of my asshole. I have not been given a specific timing for this, so you can decide it (keep it realistic, please).

Ps: also, check my signature for my toys, a couple things have been added

Last edited by PredicBabe; 05-07-2021 at 03:13 PM.
PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:10 AM   #2
PeakingBlinder

Well, you've reached your goal, time to set a new one!

You can get the plug to slip in, so now you should train to wear it for longer and longer. Start with wearing it for 10 minutes on one day, and increase that time by 10 minutes every day, so on day 6 you should be wearing it for a full hour.

Reporting back here would be appreciated.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:44 AM   #3
PredicBabe

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
Well, you've reached your goal, time to set a new one!

You can get the plug to slip in, so now you should train to wear it for longer and longer. Start with wearing it for 10 minutes on one day, and increase that time by 10 minutes every day, so on day 6 you should be wearing it for a full hour.

Reporting back here would be appreciated.
Thank you so much! I have also received another interesting dare/task, so I will join both, if it's okay with you

Old 05-07-2021, 01:56 PM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I don't know if this would interrupt your daily life or not. But how about always wearing the medium plug. (Except when wear the large one)

Also as another goal to strive for. How close are you to be able to fist yourself?
Old 05-07-2021, 02:31 PM   #5
PredicBabe

I definitely cannot wear it always, but I can select some hours a day to wear it.

And I am nowhere close to being able to fisting myself, so I'd rather not aim for that right now

Old 05-07-2021, 02:38 PM   #6
van9069

For the next week every time you sit down to eat dinner you must have your dildo inserted until you finish your meal

You can wear this under your clothes to hold it in place

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:43 PM   #7
PredicBabe

I live with my family and we usually have dinner together, so I dont think this is possible (the dildo cannot be hidden under the clothes). Could it be at another moment?

Old 05-07-2021, 02:53 PM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredicBabe View Post
I definitely cannot wear it always, but I can select some hours a day to wear it.

And I am nowhere close to being able to fisting myself, so I'd rather not aim for that right now
Let's go for: at all possible times you must wear your medium plug. That way you will have a break when with family etc.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:57 PM   #9
PredicBabe

Please note that the maximum I can do is around 4 hours, as stated in the beggining of the thread. So I will dp 4h of medium plug and will join it to the rest of dares

Old 05-07-2021, 03:06 PM   #10
PredicBabe

UPDATE: these are the dares/tasks that I am doing for the next 7 days so far (in the order in which I'll be doing them):

1. Wear medium plug for 4 hours.

2. Change the medium plug for the big one and keep it in for 20 minutes (each day, the timing will rise in 10 minutes).

3. Roll two dices of 20 sides. Whatever number comes out, I have to pull the plug out till the widest point is stretching me, hold for a second, and push it back that many times.

4. Leave the big plug in and tie some weight to its base, so I have to tighten my ass to avoid the plug from being forced out of my asshole. I have not been given a specific timing for this, so you can decide it (keep it realistic, please).

You are welcome to keep them coming

Last edited by PredicBabe; 05-07-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:27 PM   #11
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredicBabe View Post
I live with my family and we usually have dinner together, so I dont think this is possible (the dildo cannot be hidden under the clothes). Could it be at another moment?
You can change this to 30 minutes in your bedroom. Either studying, watching a tv show or reading a book etc

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:30 PM   #12
PredicBabe

Done, will start it tomorrow

Old 05-08-2021, 04:58 PM   #13
PredicBabe

This is the report for the first day

I plugged myself with the medium plug before dinner time, and wore it for a total of 4 hours. Plugging myself this late allowed me to actually wait for all the people in my house to go to bed so I could do the rest of the tasks peacefully.

So after the 4 hours were completed, I took the medium plug out - which has made me a bit sore -, thoroughly lubed up the big plug, and slowly inserted it in my ass. It didnt take me as long as I expected to get it in, which means that yesterday's stretching session was truly useful, but still took some work. When it popped in, the feeling of fullness was both overwhelming and blissful, and for a second I had to resist the urge to take it out.

So I kept it in for a total of 20 minutes, which wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, and rolled two dices of 20 sides each. The result was 26. I started pulling the plug out till the widest part was painfully stretching my ass, and after holding for a couple of seconds, I pushed the plug back in. I kept repeating the sequence, and while at first I could feel the sting of the stretching, my ass was nicely stretched and accepting the wide part of the plug for the last reps.

This was truly satisfying, since it definitely meant a lot of progress had been made in the past few days. But it also meant that my ass wouldn't present much resistance to the weight of the next step. I took a short rope and a 1,5L water bottle, filled it up till it weighted approximately, and tied it to the base of the plug. I have not been given any specific time for this task, so I thought 15 minutes would be enough. I stood up and rested my torso on a table, so I was bent at a 90 degree angle, and left the weight down.

The tug on the plug was very soft, but the constant pressure was both arousing and "scary". I clenched my ass around the plug to stop it from being pulled out, and waited till the alarm set in my phone went off. Throughout the waiting, I could feel the plug being slowly pulled out of my ass, so I kept struggling to keep it in, but when the alarm rang and I removed the weight, I was surprised to confirm with my fingers that the plug had barely gotten out.

So to finally close the set of tasks, I grabbed the dildo, lubed it up well, and sat on it, fully inserting it in my ass. It didn't take any effort to get it in, since I was properly stretched from removing the plug, but after some minutes I could feel my ass trying to close and fighting the big shaft that was now starting to stretch me. It seems that a dildo of equal girth in all its length is a bit rougher for the ass than a plug with a narrower neck. However, I kept sitted on it till the 30 minutes were over. When I stood up and removed the dildo from my ass, I felt nicely stretched and slightly gaped, although a little sore too.

Tomorrow, the tasks will be repeated and equally reported. If you want to give me any other tasks or modify any task I am currently doing, feel free to do it!!

Old 05-08-2021, 05:35 PM   #14
denon12
getDare Devil

When you remove a plug, you must suck it clean for atleast 10 minutes.

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:40 PM   #15
PredicBabe

Sorry, Ass To Mouth counts as scat

Last edited by PredicBabe; 05-08-2021 at 05:43 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, gaping, stretch, stretching