Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2020, 12:19 PM   #16
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Perfect!! I will do this, I will go now to buy a vegetable just in case the plug is not enough.

Is Crisco safe regarding the toy? I mean, doesn't it damage the toy's material? Also, I am living in Europe so it's difficult to come by Crisco. Could butter substitute it?
Crisco is vegetable shortening, used for baking. Both of your toys are silicone, which is great because silicone is inert and compatible with almost every lube! The only thing it’s not completely guaranteed to be compatible with is silicone lube. A high quality silicone toy will be fine, but a lower quality silicone may react with it. If you use silicone lube with your toys, test it in a small spot at the base first. Silicone line is generally regarded as the best performing: thick, sticks to toys, and lasts long.

I definitely would not recommend crisco for vaginal use, but it should be fine for anal stretching. It will damage latex, so don’t use it with a condom. If you can’t find any and are limited to your grocery store, coconut oil is okay too. I wouldn’t recommend butter- oils are shelf stable, dairy is not.

If using a food product weirds you out, check out Boy Butter or other lubes that are specifically geared for anal. But don’t get anything that will numb or reduce pain! You want to be able to feel what’s happening so you know when to stop.

Remember- it shouldn’t be painful. Muscle stretch is good, sharp pain isn’t.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:33 PM   #17
M'lord

Predicament bondage is indeed hard to describe, hope the below makes sense.

Required kit: Chair, string, rubber bands, nipple clamps, bottle with gradual taper (such as a Perrier bottle, I would recommend an unopened plastic bottle, file off any sharp bits, as it has a base that will help hold the string) or similarly shaped object, and lube.

Optional kit: Blindfold, gag, headphones playing white noise (a bit of sensory deprivation helps add to the sensations), additional pair of clamps.

Setup: Tie the string and rubber bands togeather to form 2 lengths. Tie one end of each to your hair in the centre of the back of your head and the other to your nipple clamps. Pass under your crotch and clamp on to your nipples. The tension/stretch should be as such that with your head in a normal position the strings should be snug but not pulling, and, when pulled a bottle length away from your crotch, pulls your head right back & provides an unbearable tug to your nipples.
If you wish, you can also add similar lengths tied to your big toes and clamped to your pussy lips so that when sitting on the chair there is no pull, and an unbearable stretch when lifted up by the bottle length.

Remove the clamps and allow your nipples/lips to recover before continuing.

The Main Event: Put on the gag and headphones (If using) and lube up the thin end of the bottle. Insert the end of the bottle into your arse, bring the strings under the base of the bottle (ensuring that they can slip fore/aft but not escape from under the bottle) and position yourself over the chair so that the bottle base is resting on it. Attach the clamps to nipples &, if using, lips, slide the blindfold (if using) in place. Now, using just your fingers bring yourself to orgasm 3 times before releasing yourself (note, if you can't achieve this in the time you're happy to wear clamps for add a time limit instead).

Last edited by M'lord; 06-23-2020 at 06:02 PM.
M'lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:00 PM   #18
jstmefred

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Perfect! Will do this and report back to you at the end of the day
Soooooooo. How did you do?

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:50 PM   #19
slaveboyalan2

Put as many sharpies in your asshole as you can. You need to put in more than what is comfortable but not too painful. I'd say do your max limit then add one extra. Leave it in for atleast 30 minutes. Since you are open to using clamps put 4 clothespins on each pussy lip. Let me know how many sharpies you are able to insert. I will give you more dares later to help stretch you out!

Kik: slaveboyalan2
slaveboyalan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:14 AM   #20
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by M'lord View Post
Predicament bondage is indeed hard to describe, hope the below makes sense.

Required kit: Chair, string, rubber bands, nipple clamps, bottle with gradual taper (such as a Perrier bottle, I would recommend an unopened plastic bottle, file off any sharp bits, as it has a base that will help hold the string) or similarly shaped object, and lube.

Optional kit: Blindfold, gag, headphones playing white noise (a bit of sensory deprivation helps add to the sensations), additional pair of clamps.

Setup: Tie the string and rubber bands togeather to form 2 lengths. Tie one end of each to your hair in the centre of the back of your head and the other to your nipple clamps. Pass under your crotch and clamp on to your nipples. The tension/stretch should be as such that with your head in a normal position the strings should be snug but not pulling, and, when pulled a bottle length away from your crotch, pulls your head right back & provides an unbearable tug to your nipples.
If you wish, you can also add similar lengths tied to your big toes and clamped to your pussy lips so that when sitting on the chair there is no pull, and an unbearable stretch when lifted up by the bottle length.

Remove the clamps and allow your nipples/lips to recover before continuing.

The Main Event: Put on the gag and headphones (If using) and lube up the thin end of the bottle. Insert the end of the bottle into your arse, bring the strings under the base of the bottle (ensuring that they can slip fore/aft but not escape from under the bottle) and position yourself over the chair so that the bottle base is resting on it. Attach the clamps to nipples &, if using, lips, slide the blindfold (if using) in place. Now, using just your fingers bring yourself to orgasm 3 times before releasing yourself (note, if you can't achieve this in the time you're happy to wear clamps for add a time limit instead).
Well that’s a fun setup! Could be extra fun with some time release wrist restraints...

One thing I’d change though- just bite the bullet and buy a proper silicone toy. It’s a massive improvement, easier, and it eliminates any risk of injury from an improvised toy malfunctioning.

Tantus makes some high quality toys for gradual stretching:
https://www.tantusinc.com/collection...r-band-trainer

And from their “economy” line:
https://www.tantusinc.com/collection...ucts/toadstool

There’s also square peg toys:
https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 10:29 AM   #21
Pussywhipped

I'm a bit out of ideas atm but "a friend of mine" (ahem) had some good experiences with this faproulette:

https://www.faproulette.co/11599/analiation/

If you've got the endurance and the time, you can also try playing around with this one:

https://www.faproulette.co/8900/7-days-of-anal/

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, insertion, stretch, stretching